Underground Fighting in Osaka

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on March 17, 2012. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 3 days, 7 hours ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,783 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina: "HELL TO THE YES!" Alvin shouted, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a mobile phone. "Sakurajima here we come."

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,637 posts) See mini bio Level 13

-LAAAAAADIEEEEES AND GENTLEEEEEEMEEEEEN!!!!!! Tonight we have a great fight planned for you, coming back once again to these sacred grounds of bloodshed and entertainment, GEN SHISHIOH!!!!! – The Hot-Blooded Boxer jumped over the ropes and lifted his fists up high, receiving an ovation from the crowd. –The man that just can’t fall, he can lose, he can be defeated, but damn that is so hard to do it!!- The announcer roared to the crowd from a platform over the crowd, besides the VIP booth, where Aoki Aoiminato looked down at the ring. –And fighting against him, a newcomer, a lady as deadly as she is lovely, give a round of applause to HARUKO!!!!MIIIIIIIIIIYAAAATAAAAA!!!!!!!- Gen waited her to come, shadowboxing in the middle of the ring, showcasing his sharp and swift punches to the crowd, that could even feel the wind being lifted by the Spirit Boxer blows.

Post by Vapovile (1,781 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Haruko casually walks into the arena, smiling and waving to all the audience members who were cheering her on as she walked toward the ring. Judging by her appearance, Haruko didn't seem threatening at all. She was a short 4'11'', pink-haired girl with a well-kept skinny body, not to mention her apparent lack of fighting aura as she closed in on the ring. As she came within a few feet of it, she turns her back to the ring, and does a triple backflip into it, sticking the landing. With a few final waves to the crowd, she turns toward her opponent, and smiles at him as well. "Hey there! You ready to fight yet? Because..." Suddenly, Haruko's face gets completely serious as she reaches into her jacket pocket, and pulls out one of her explosive knives, which from the outside appeared to be just a normal knife. "I've been ready since I got here. Let's have a great fight, eh?" She cocks her head to the right at the "eh", ready to respond to whatever this boxer was ready to throw at her.

The reason why Haruko had decided to come to this arena was mostly due to her finding out that the winners get a substantial amount of money for winning, which she thought was easier than doing another contract job. Plus, having all these adoring fans cheering her on only enticed her to fight even harder than when she was alone. If I can win here, I can afford to renovate my house again to include a bigger swimming pool! And the best part, since it's in a pocket dimension that I own, I don't have to deal with neighbors! Sigh, I need another hobby. With Haruko still in a fighting stance with her knife, and eyes her hot-blooded opponent, ready for him to rush at her.

@Vapovile:

Gen smiled. –Fightin’ a girl? I can deal with this- His smile wasn’t quite as hot-blooded as always, it was more lecherous than anything else. The Boxer took his common southpaw style and started moving around her, using impeccable footwork, showing that the old saying is true, practice makes perfect, as Gen was forced to repeat basic boxing movements for days using weights and posture correcting devices….that shocked him when he wasn’t doing it right, yes Reiji Fukuma’s training is quite gruesome.

The Spirit Boxer stopped remembering the hellish training his master forced him to do and decided to attack, he used the Raijin Step, a footwork technique that focused his Fighting Spirit under his feet and made it detonate in an explosion of blue flames that propelled him to barely scratch the sound barrier, the charged towards her and aimed a quick 1-2 combo, a right jab to her nose and a left straight right towards her chin. –Eat this ya newbie! Taste the Knuckle!-

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

That smile is really creepy...and we are already on the girl comments, huh? That didn't take half as long as my fight with Ethan. Haruko followed his movements as he circled her, her knife still ready at a moment's notice. Once she sees his foot glow a blue flame, she sees an opportunity for her to execute her plan. She digs her feet into the ground, and rockets immediately to the left at a speed of 200 mph, circling around her opponent going what seemed to her like the speed of sound. Once she is directly behind him, Haruko throws her explosive knife that she had been carrying around at Gen, hoping the catch him off guard with the disguised knife. After she throws the knife, she rockets toward the invisible walls of the arena, and begins to wall-jump her way up to the ceiling.

That's right, follow me muscle-man. While she neared the halfway point of the arena, she throws 4 sets of standard wire knives at the barrier in front of her, embedding themselves in the walls. She then looks back down, waiting to see if Gen was following her or not.

@Vapovile:

Gen was quite shocked upon seeing Haruko avoid his charge, yet he kept his cool and turned around to face her. He noticed the incoming knives and swayed while advancing, yet his movement started too late and the knife exploded upon making contact with his shoulder. The Hot-Blooded Boxer received the blast standing, as the coat of flame-like fighting spirit protected him from most of the force. His jacket and shirt were torn in the point of impact and he had a very nasty bruise, he was pretty much deaf in his left ear thanks to the detonation, but he was still standing. –What the heck was that!?- He shouted as the Knife Master jumped away from the ring and up into the halfway zone, a thin platform before the crowd started.

An alarm started to sound and the announcer shouted. –RETURN TO THE RING OR BE DISQUALIFIED! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS!!!- Gen from under her also shouted. –Come on Knife-chan! Get yer sweet ass to the ring and let’s settle this one on one.- The Hotblooded Boxer pounded his chest twice and then pointed at Haruko challenging her.

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Haruko had finally positioned her wires in the places that she wanted above her, and heard the announcer round out across the room. –RETURN TO THE RING OR BE DISQUALIFIED! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS!!!- Well, I guess I'll have to go on the offensive with this guy if they won't let me take this to the air. –Come on Knife-chan! Get yer sweet ass to the ring and let’s settle this one on one.- Haruko's right eye twitches slightly at the second sentence, but then laughs to herself in mid-air. Sweet ass, huh? Pity, because this brute will never get a piece of it. I DO have standards, after all. With that final thought, Haruko nears the halfway point where she set up her wires, and turns around to face Gen. Without a word, she takes out 5 razor wire knives, and throws them down hard at the area around Gen, trapping him in an elevator of razor wires that only led upwards. Since she wasn't aiming for Gen directly, she hoped that his overconfidence wouldn't make him suspect that she was laying a trap, and attribute it to bad aim.

With her elevator now in place, pink-haired seamstress back-flips in the air, and plants her feet firmly against her wire net that she set up above her, pushing the net backwards. She then takes out one of her daggers, still sheathed, and positions it firmly at arm's length downward toward Gen. The net then rockets Haruko back down toward the ground, where she breaks the speed of sound with a loud "BOOM" and flies down the wire elevator shaft with her sheathed dagger pointed directly at her opponent. The reason why she didn't take out her dagger was because she didn't want to kill him, only knock him out for the match. Whether her opponent chooses to punch back at her sheathed dagger or attempts to avoid the hit, the resulting shock wave would blow away the razor wire elevator shaft.

@Vapovile:

Gen eyes were fixed upon Haruko movements; he noticed the trajectory of the knives and didn’t even bother to dodge them, unluckily as keen as his eyes were he didn’t notice the wires. –That’s the best ya can do? My grandmother throws knives better than ya!- The Hot-Blooded Boxer taunted the Knife Mistress as she bolted towards him. Gen smiled, this time not perverted, but his trademark slasher smile as he roared at Haruko. –This is more like it! Let’s make a show!- The Spirit Boxer came to receive her attack with a sharp and sound barrier breaking cross counter aimed towards Haruko's face (Strong enough to K.O a World Class Boxer), while his free arm guarded her attack. He could get bruised or even worse, depending on how strong was the attack.

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

As Haruko rocketed toward the Hot-Blooded Boxer, she suddenly remembers that he is indeed a world class boxer. Wait, if he is just as fast as me, then he can still attack me with his other fist! Well then... In one quick motion, Haruko reaches into her jacket pocket with her left hand and pulls out yet another explosive knife, this time holding it in her non-dagger hand as she neared the boxer. Her sheathed dagger smashes into his guarding arm, sending out a shock-wave as both supersonic fighter's attacks collided. The real damage, however, came when Gen's fist that was aimed at her face hit her explosive knife first, exploding in the vicinity of both of them, sending Haruko flying backwards. After laying on the ground for a few seconds to catch her breath, Haruko quickly gets up and looks at her opponent, grinning. "Having fun yet, Boxer Boy?"

While she talked, it was evident that her own explosion did damage to her as well, with the top of her jacket now singed and a giant bruise appearing on her left side. She spits out a little bit of blood from her mouth, and pulls out 10 standard wire knives, ready for the boxer's next assault.

@Vapovile:

The explosion filled his arms with bruises, but Gen’s smile only widen as Haruko asked him the question. –Yeah, I’m havin’ a blast! – The Former Delinquent lifted his bloodied fist aiming at her - But I’m goin’ to pull a showstopper on ya Knife-chan.- The Hot-Blooded Boxer repeated the same movement as before, but this time he didn’t used the Raijin Step, but he used the Fukuma Style Shukuchi, with this technique he reached even higher speeds, than before, easily breaking the sound barrier, but he absorbed the shockwave inside him and released it on his next attack. He vanished to appear at Haruko’s side doing a spin move, preparing for his next move.

VOLCANIC LIVER BUSTER!!!!!

Gen used the momentum from the Shukuchi and added the spin move upon reappearing to increase the power of this body blow, with enough strength to shatter a brick wall. He usually would do it with his left arm, but he wanted to avoid using it after receiving the explosion, breaking his good arm wasn’t a good idea. –Let’s see yer breakfast!- He shouted as he hoped the attack will induce her to throw up.

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Heh, looks like I damaged his good arm. Go ahead and rush at me! Haruko was slightly taken aback by his sudden increase in speed, and tried to use her extraordinary flexibility to get out of the way of his fist. She twists her body to try and minimize the damage, but the punch gets through and slams into her side, knocking her over to the other side of the arena again and creating another massive bruise. However, unbeknownst to her opponent, she had retracted her 10 wire knives and taken out one normal nearly invisible wire without a knife attached. As his punch slammed into her side, she uses this opportunity to attach the sticky end of the wire to Gen's attacking arm, disguising the movement as an attempt to block.

As the pink-haired fighter gets back up, she holds her side, and coughs up a little bit more blood due to the blow. However, she looks at her opponent, who she assumed was elated at finally landing a clean hit on her, and grinned at him once more. "Nice punch, but all I had this morning was some tea. Now...it's my turn." Quickly, she reaches into her jacket pocket, and pulls out two rocket explosive knives. "Let's see if you can play with this." These knives had a miniature booster attached to them, increasing their speed and damage output. Then, in one quick motion, the knife-user points one of the knives at Gen, and seemingly throws it at him normally, but she attaches the knife to the wire that was connected to his arm as she threw it. This made the rocket explosive knife hone in on Gen's location, even if he tried to dodge out of the way. Haruko repeats this with the other rocket explosive knife, and hopes that Gen's overconfidence doesn't warn him to her wire tactics.

@Vapovile:

Gen saw this one coming, thanks to having an aura of Fighting Spirit around his body he could notice subtle changes over his body, it was similar to his “Ryoshi no Ishi” technique as he was taught by Reiji to use his Fighting Spirit as a sensor. Still this didn’t sound as good as it was, since Gen could notice something happened, but couldn’t translate the feeling to an actual action or effect, so basically he knew something was wrong, yet he didn’t knew what. –Just tea? ya should take care of yerself, take a bite of a Knuckle sandwich!- The Spirit Boxer retracted his right fist as the knives moved forward towards him and focused his spirit and launched a punch forward.

His aim was to deflect the rockets with the air pressure and Fighting Spirit he projected and then he would charge forward. The moment he noticed the Knives being pushed back he charged forward brimming with confidence, only to realize, too late, that the weapons thrown by Haruko still moved towards him. He raised his guard and increased the density of his Fighting Spirit and took the knives directly. The explosion was quite strong, managing to bypass his guard and affect him.

Part of his face was eaten by the blast and much of his arms, his left arm finally cracked under the pressure and broke in three parts and he was bleeding from eyes, nose and mouth, still he was standing and before the smoke cleared up he charged forward with the same footwork as before, but unable to break the sound barrier this time around. With his right hand he launched the

GHOST JAB HURRICANE!!!!

A shower of fists charged with Fighting Spirit. A blue flame shine on his right eye, as his left eye was bruised and closed up

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

YES! I got him with the rockets! That should be enough to put him down... Haruko's thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she sees Gen leap out of the smoke, covered in blood from his wounds. This guy is insane! He is going to bleed out if he doesn't treat those wounds. Haruko notices that the Hot-Blooded Boxer has slowed down considerably, allowing her to dodge most of his blows. However, in one mistake, the pink-haired seamstress leans into the giant bruise on her side, and the pain forces her to right herself, right into one of Gen's jabs. She takes around what she felt like 5 super-powered jabs before her body is sent flying toward the barrier with enough force to shatter it, and ragdolls in mid-air. The previous assault had broken various ribs in her chest, and fractured her left arm. Time appeared to have slowed down for Haruko, who was now lost in thought at the situation.

"It can't...end like this. Not now..." Fighting through the injuries, Haruko uses her right arm to reach into her jacket, and take out a standard wire knife. She quickly throws it right above herself, and the knife wraps around the wire net that she had launched herself from earlier. Slowly flipping around, she grabs a hold of her wire rope, and uses it to slow her to a slow enough speed that she was able to use her legs to launch herself off of the barrier. Haruko lands on her feet, now covered in various bruises and cuts from Gen's jabs, her right cheek swollen up as well. She looks back at her opponent, and grins once more at him. "That didn't taste...as good as I thought. You should...add more mayonnaise." I am almost out of strength here...it's time to end this fight.

Using the last of her strength, Haruko reaches into her jacket pocket once more with her right hand, and takes out 5 more standard wire knives. She then throws all 5 of them in a wave, all of them aimed at Gen's kneecaps. Haruko hangs onto the wires that were attached to the knives, in case Gen tries to dodge, she can attempt to steer the knives toward him again. Since her durability isn't to the scale that Gen's is, this was one of her last chances to turn this match around, as one good strike would probably knock her out.

@Vapovile:

The Hot-Blooded Boxer smiled when Haruko replied and prepared for his next attack, but much to his surprise his legs didnt respond to him, he took too much damage and was unable to even twitch a muscle. –FUCK!- He shouted punching his thigh with frustration as the knives got nearer by the second. His whole body felt heavy, the blood loss was quite important, yet he struggled to stay standing. He tried to react to the knives but he was moving just too slowly to deflect them and they pierced his knee. Gen screamed in pain. –NOT MY FUCKING KNEE AGAIN!!! FUCK!!!!- A jolt of pain coursed the Spirit Boxer body until it reached his brain, he staggered forward as a small puddle of blood formed under him, yet still he fought to stay standing, determined to win this, but gravity was winning this fight.

Gen started falling, but as he did he decided to not fight gravity but to use it. Gathering what he had left of Fighting Spirit on his left hand he raised it, grunting from the pain and as he fell on a knee (the one still “healthy”) he punched the ring with an horrible cracking sound, his bones cracking and he projected the Fighting Spirit Forward.

FUKUMA STYLE: DORYU KEN (Earthly Dragon Fist)

Instead of burrowing under the ground and exploding Geyser-like as usual the technique upon facing the plated surface of the ring, capable of withstanding even more powerful attacks, reflected the energy that slide forward, turning into an air-slice like strike, turning the Ken 拳 (Fist) into Ken 剣 (Sword) That flied as a blue flame towards Haruko.

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Watching her knives pierce Gen's kneecaps made Haruko breath a sigh of relief, as she had thought that the match was over at that point. Finally, this guy is like a freaking damage sponge. Now all I have to do is stay up until he is knocked out... Haruko looks in sheer disbelief at Gen slamming his fist into the ground, creating a blast of blue air that was now rocketing towards her. ...ARE YOU JOKING ME RIGHT NOW?!

Knowing full well that this blast had the strength to knock her out, the Knife Seamstress attempts to dodge out of the way, but her legs suddenly weren't responding either! It had appeared that stopping herself on the barrier had tensed up her muscles too much, rending her legs almost immobile. Desperate to find a way to get out of this situation, Haruko sighs once again, and pulls out one last explosive knife. "This is going to hurt..." With that last comment, she throws the knife to her immediate right, creating an explosion that both knocked Haruko off of her feet, and out of the way of the blue flame. To ensure that there was enough force behind the explosion to knock her away, she had thrown it closer to herself than normal, thus also causing major burns to her right leg. The Knife Master lay flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling, unable to move her legs after they have tensed up too much.

This isn't good, I have 10 seconds to get up or I lose! Since Gen was still on one knee, he was technically still up, while she was laying down. She could then hear the announcer's voice ring out across the arena. "Haruko is down! 1...2...3" I have come way too far to lose now! Struggling to find some way to push her body back up, she looks up again, and notices the long thread of wire left over from when she slowed herself on the wall. Haruko hastily grabs it, and begins to use the last of her strength to pull herself up. "4...5...6..." Finally, she manages to get her legs off of the floor, and lets go of the wire, falling painfully onto her busted up knees, stopping the countdown. Haruko looks back at her opponent, her vision now fading from the blood loss and overexertion. Spotting one of her standard knives on the ground, she infuses it with her own ki energy, and makes it fly around the room toward Gen's spinal cord, attempting to knock him out before she falls over again, eyes still open but completely drained of energy. She hears the announcer's voice ring out once more; "1...2...3..."

@Vapovile:

Gen was even more bruised and batter than his opponent, but still he miraculously was still standing. He started to struggle to lift his knee from the ground, as he limped with the wounded one trying to avoid putting wait on it. His only unhurt eye still shines with his Fighting Spirit as he pushes his body to the limit and manages to stand as the count for Haruko arrives at 5. The Hot-Blooded Boxer doesn’t even has the strength to lift his arms in victory, he was a fool as he underestimated his opponent, he should have gone from minute one with his most powerful techniques rather than being an idiot and going soft because he was fighting a woman. He, as many times before, started feeling how is strength left him and his vision started to get blurry, he wouldn’t be standing for long, yet as his legs started to buckle he saw something in the corner of his eye.

He noticed the metallic reflection of the knife hit by the Ring Lights, yet he knew nothing could be done but somebody else has different plans than to accept the incoming attack. The medal in Gen’s lapel started emitting a faint orange flow and the energy it generated moved through the Boxer arm that suddenly moved in a very inhuman motion, almost as if it was robotic and blocked the knife trajectory with his hand, getting the blade pierced into his palm. The same orange glow started moving around his body, like a strange mist and swirled around his limbs, forcing him to stay standing. Yet he was barely conscious and didn’t notice this, the crowd couldn’t see it, only Ki users, like Haruko, would perceive the strange mist that once Gen was stabilized vanished without a trace. The Boxer was standing, but not for long if he didn’t get medical attention. Strangely the blue glow in his eye was replaced by a faint orange one.

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Haruko grins in glee as she watched her knife approach Gen's spine while the fool was getting up to celebrate. The announcer continued to count down while she laid on the ground, unable to get up anymore. "5...6..." Suddenly, as the knife was about to strike her Hot-Blooded opponent, he makes a seemingly inhumane maneuver and forces the knife into his palm, almost ignoring his severe injuries. Haruko stares in disbelief at the strange orange aura surrounding him, pulling him back to his feet, this disappearing. He...can use ki...even in this state?! Wow, I would have never expected that. Heh, I have to give him credit, he is one determined fool. Knowing that she was beat, the pink-haired knife user closes her eyes, and rolls onto her back. "7...8..." Smiling one more time, Haruko brings her right arm up, and forms a thumbs-up symbol to both her opponent and the audience, as a sign of sportsmanship for the crazy boxer standing on his last legs. So much for that pool expansion. Ah well, I'll find some other job to get the money for it, since it is just extra stuff. Still holding up the thumbs up sign and the smile, the announcer's voice gets louder and more excited as he nears the end of the countdown. "9...10!!! Ladies and gentlemen, WE HAVE A WINNER!"

The knife wielder had no idea what was going to happen now that Gen has won the match, so she puts her arm down and catches her breath, waiting for what she hoped to be a medic to drag these two cripples out of the arena.

@Eun:

-WELCOME LAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! WELCOME ALL TO THE MOST EXCITING BATTLE ARENA IN THE WORLD!!!! THE MOST EXCITING FIGHTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIS ARENA OWNER, AOKI MINATO-SAMA, OSAKA’S GOD OF GAMBLING!!!!- The voice in the announcer booth was new and surprisingly female. After the last announcer died in a tragic electric “accident” after asking for a raise, Aoki Minato had to search for a replacement. The new announcer was a former darknet radio bj, an acquaintance of DGT, Aoki’s informatics expert and current right hand man.

She went by the name of Tsuyoi-K, her real name is Mai Mounmori, Her perfectly tuned wind pipes and enormous charisma catapulted her to fame as the new announcer and she had extra points for being knowledgeable about the Hidden World and its denizens, as her illegal radio station was about that topic. She was just a witness of the world of Magic, Myth and Miracles; in fact that was the name of her show, MSK (Mahou, Shinwa to Kiseki)

-TONIGHT WE WILL HAVE A VETERAN FIGHTER OF OUR ARENA, YURIKO KAZEGAWA, THE RUTHLESS MISTRESS OF THOUSAND FISTS FIGHTING AGAINST A NEWCOMER LILLY SOUNG, A YOUNG MARTIAL ARTIST IN SEARCH OF HER FIRST VICTORY IN OUR SACRED FIGHTING GROUUUUND!!!!- Tsuyoi-K enjoyed this gig more than the last, here she got payed for her work and could watch first hand some of the most brutal denizens of the Hidden World fighting with displays of skill, might and speed never seen by the general public. This place made MMA look like pillow fighting.

–YURIKO AS MANY OF YOU KNOW FOLLOWS HER OWN STYLE MIXING UP EVERY TYPE OF HAND BASED BLOWS AND TECHNIQUES, OUR NEWCOMER, LILLY IS A TRAINED PRACTICIONER OF TAEKKYEON AND HWARANG DO!!! OUR FIGHTERS ARE GETTING READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!- The new announcer was happy, and her boss Aoki Minato was too. Thanks to her his profits skyrocketed as her knowledge, commentaries and likeability, not to mention her reputation brought much more people, she even helped to catch some infiltrated JHWAB agents trying to get the location of the Arena.

Yuriko entered the arena, her dedicated fan base cheered her name as her song played in the back, Alsatia, a very heavy tune from the Japanese power metal band Galnyreus. The Fist Heiress entered the ring with a simple jump and started limbering up, she was wearing the same uniform that she used back in Inazuma, similar to a classical Japanese highschool outfit for women, only that padded and reinforced. She was ready to fight, as she wasn’t able to wage battles in the arena after some incidents she had in Osaka some while ago. Yuriko was aching for a good battle.

Post by Eun (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Lilly could already hear the crowd roaring from the locker room as she wrapped her hands and ankles. Normally there'd be a team of trainers for that, but such wasn't the case then. After wrapping herself up as best she could, she looked in the large mirror on the wall and threw some test punches and kicks at the air before taking a deep breath and bringing her palms up then slowly lowering them to her sides as she exhaled. Truthfully, being there was very nerve-racking. She'd been to large venues before, so that wasn't the problem. She was usually a spectator and never part of an event.

"Paiting!" she exclaimed, forcing a peppy expression as she raised a fist at her own reflection. That's the Korean word used for encouragement. It stems from the English word 'fighting' and to Koreans it's a lot like saying 'go get 'em tiger!' There was no one else there to cheer her on then, anyway. The one person who had tagged along with her to Japan she'd knocked out and left in a dumpster in an alley about 15 minutes prior. She'd told him to stay back at Hong Kong, that following her to the fight club would be too dangerous for him since he'd had no martial arts training and was a bit of a pansy pants, but the numbskull insisted on following. He actually tries to act as her bodyguard despite the reality of himself.

Lilly sighed and spun on her heels then started towards the door to the hallway. The closer she'd gotten to the center the louder the muffled cheers became until she'd left the tunnel, where the unmitigated rumble of cheering and the announcer's voice over the speaker system were overwhelming. She thought she could actually feel it all inside of her chest.

-WELCOME LAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! WELCOME ALL TO THE MOST EXCITING BATTLE ARENA IN THE WORLD!!!! THE MOST EXCITING FIGHTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIS ARENA OWNER, AOKI MINATO-SAMA, OSAKA’S GOD OF GAMBLING!!!!-
-TONIGHT WE WILL HAVE A VETERAN FIGHTER OF OUR ARENA, YURIKO KAZEGAWA, THE RUTHLESS MISTRESS OF THOUSAND FISTS FIGHTING AGAINST A NEWCOMER LILLY SOUNG, A YOUNG MARTIAL ARTIST IN SEARCH OF HER FIRST VICTORY IN OUR SACRED FIGHTING GROUUUUND!!!!-
–YURIKO AS MANY OF YOU KNOW FOLLOWS HER OWN STYLE MIXING UP EVERY TYPE OF HAND BASED BLOWS AND TECHNIQUES, OUR NEWCOMER, LILLY IS A TRAINED PRACTICIONER OF TAEKKYEON AND HWARANG DO!!! OUR FIGHTERS ARE GETTING READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!-

Some background music accompanied Lilly's entrance but she hadn't even acknowledged it as she made her way down the wide aisle. She frowned. Her opponent's appearance had disappointed her. She was expecting someone bigger, and stronger looking, but what she'd gotten was a teen-age girl, like her. If she was feeling nervous before, then this certainly took a load off of her shoulders. After slipping into the ring she waited for the green light to start pummeling the other girl.

@Eun:

Yuriko looked at her opponent with interest. The Mistress of Fists hoped that Lilly could give her a proper fight, or even a tough one, she seemed to fit the part at least, as she was noticeably trained and she could perceive the Ki inside her. –Good luck Kohai, I’ll try not to hurt you a lot.- Yuriko greeted Eun and boasted a little, she always did it to get the blood pumping. As she finished her pre-fight routine, Tsuyoi-K started the countdown. –FIGTHERS READY!?- Yuriko nodded, the Announcer waited for Eun signal. –Well then….. LET’S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!- a bell signaled the start of the match, that wouldn’t stop until one admitted defeat, was out of bounds for more than 10 seconds or was unable to continue fighting.

The Heiress to the Kazegawa fortune took a very simple stance, not from a particular style, just lifting her fists up to chin’s height and lining them up one after the other. Her shoulders retracted and her muscles tensed up to spring up into action when needed. –Newbies firsts.- She said, inviting Eun to attack her.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel