Underground Fighting in Osaka (UFO) ooc

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on March 13, 2012. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Absolute_Justice: Dont Think so. I'll take on the Big guy I'm going to give him a Heart-Sama Special...

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: lol wow I wasn't expecting that that leaves me with Ikima. "You got guts amigo." :)

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: Alright I can have some fun with that, but this is still easily Carmilla's fight. I think I'll avoid killing Cross so that you can use her later.

@Absolute_Justice said:

@Kuro_San: She is one bad ass chick XD

So we got:

• Carmilla vs Demon Hunter Cross
  • Crow and Gen vs the Weapon Warfare Brothers (Btw which one would you to fight Ikima or Ozu)
  • Sarah and Lan Fan vs two more Hunters

I am missing anyone?

The hunters were easily killed, I just wanted to establish how those two fight when Sarah isn't in one of her rage modes.

@kashif1: I'll like that, all the private Senshis have their storylines to fullfill

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: Posted Hope you enjoy :) It's been a while since I wrote a fight scene.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Freaking Awesome! I knew the moment Crow sent a random shot that it would ricochet from wall to wall. I'll try to post today or tomorrow

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted with the wrong account XD

@kashif1: You can use Cross as an NPC

@Kuro_San: Thanks lol yeah the ring set me up perfectly :) I loved your post talk about freaking awesome! :D

@Kuro_San said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted with the wrong account XD

@kashif1: You can use Cross as an NPC

Posted... are you alright with what I did with/to her?

EDIT: Also is there any future plan you have with her that I should know about?

@kashif1: Cool

Yes, but nothing I can ignore or postpone, or even change to another Demon-Huting character of the Private Senshi.

If you want her keep her

@kashif1: Wow Carmilla gone to some dark places XD

This is good the ladies are out of the building Crow is going to cause some chaos now.

@Kuro_San said:

@kashif1: Cool

Yes, but nothing I can ignore or postpone, or even change to another Demon-Huting character of the Private Senshi.

If you want her keep her

My goal with her in this thread is to give her some very contradictory feelings about other vampires by having both of mine treat her very differently. What that means for her as a character and what she'll do after this thread is all up to you.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@kashif1: Wow Carmilla gone to some dark places XD

This is good the ladies are out of the building Crow is going to cause some chaos now.

hehe, thanks. I took a surprising amount of glee in that post. Now show us what Crow can really do.

@kashif1: Lol that means I actually need to come up with what Crow can really do XD

@kashif1: No, I mean it, if you want her you can keep her

@Kuro_San said:

@kashif1: No, I mean it, if you want her you can keep her

You sure about that? I mean she is conceptually really cool and I'm not exactly short on vampires

@kashif1: Make her a daywalker, or a familiar instead of a Vampire that is forced by bonds of blood to obey the Vampire Crew but doesnt wants too, and the mystical bonds that tie her to your girls will be her main conflict

@Kuro_San: Minor edits too two of the post to reflect that Cross was not a vampire like I thought she was... that was an embarasing error on my part and I'm sorry. The fight is pretty much unchanged. If i missed any references to my own misconception please tell me

Post by SamJaz (12,793 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Man, looks like we both lost then.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Gen is up for a fight any takers?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel