Undefeated in the Whole World! (A Hot-blooded Boxer Bio)

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on March 11, 2012. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,825 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz:

Yes but he is a pure NPC, he wont appear and if he does he wont fight, he will say that he is retired and leave Gen alone to deal with the issue. He haves a bit of backstory linked to the Medal and the true function of the medal, I will explore more about it in the next Kuro-san Storyline thread.

Added Gen's final Look

Post by SamJaz (12,970 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuma_From_Argentina: That from your artist mate?

@SamJaz: Yes, awesome work

@Kuma_From_Argentina: It really is.

Update Gen's Medal and Added three Boxers that will appear soon

Updated some minor details, as Gen's full name and some minor tweeks on his skills and techniques according to his training

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Gentaro.

@SamJaz: Nice, but that's Jotaro. I picked Gentaro for the protagonist of Kamen Rider Fourze

@Kuma_From_Argentina: It's still what it made me think about.

@SamJaz: I know... Gen's personality is partially based on Abridged Jotaro

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I AM THE BUILDING!!

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

• Ryoshi no Ishi: Gen can use this technique if he spills blood during the Maisetsu-Kyo mode, or if he is at least wounded. He converts the Spirit that was charged into his bloodstream into mist that surrounds him and works as an extension of his body, allowing him to sense incoming dangers from a radius of 2 meters around him in all direction but underground, as he cannot penetrate through the floor unless it is sand, water or in any case mid-air. This technique increases his instincts and sensitivity allowing him to increase his usually low defense, in exchange he can only attack once he dissipates it, thus, he cannot attack and defend and the same time if this mode is active

That is a cool idea. I have some things for Crow that are similar like generating a small electro-magentic field that would do the same thing but this is a badass idea.

I literally love reading your characters.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Still Gen isnt using that technique so often as he first needs to use Maisetsu-Kyo and for that he needs to be calm.....

Yes... he needs to be calm... is like the most difficult super mode ever...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Seikuken!

@SamJaz: Is a bit different, you can dispell it with a strong wind and requieres Gen getting wounded to be activated

@Kuma_From_Argentina: True.

Fun fact: An earlier prototype of the SamJaz character knew the Seikuken technique, as well as several from ranma, was part diclonus and could turn super saiyan. What a sue!

@SamJaz: And its irregular in shape

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Still though even though it has it's limitations it's a cool idea.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Is a very watered down version of what an old character of mine (Fuzen) used to have.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel