Un' Kreriag

Topic started by Elegya on Dec. 15, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Elegya (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5
  • Name: Unknown, labeled as the Un' Kreriag
  • Height: 6',9" to 8',6"
  • Weight: Between 300 and 500 Kg.
  • Alignment: Unknown
  • Origin: Unknown

The creature from another galaxy

Centuries ago a metorite impacted against earth, this was known as the chixculub impact, however inside the meteorite there were small eggs; thousand of years later the eggs hatched and every larva buried underearth, with time, the larvae grew and became an unknown creature that is currently reproducing, they live under earth, and it's unknown how many of these creatures actually exists buried. They have some level of basic organization, the poblation follows the leader, the one is the only one able to morph his own structure to be able to stood with two feets. Does this creatures had actually a plan here, or are they just acting by instinct?, few reports of them had been released, however it seems that is time for them to act. Scientist labeled them as the Un' kreriags

Skills and parameters

• Strenght: These creatures are able to lift 1 ton with ease.
  • Durability: Their body is composed by an exoskeleton that works as an armor, every plate is harder than a wall, and the ones that cover vital organs in their heads and chests are specially harder and able to regenerate; to allow mobility the joints aren't covered by a plate, similar to an insect
  • Speed: The creatures are as fast as a horse, and they're able to fly at an speed little superior to the one of an helicopter
  • Reactions: Probably the weak point of the creatures is that they aren't quick enough to react to some attacks, however they instinctively cover they vital parts with the plate on their arms.

Skills:

• The "fangs" of the creatures have two properties, 1) A poison that paralizes the body of the victim, 2)An strenght enough to chew something as a car.
  • They can throw a very resistant and sticky web to inmobilize their victims, also an acid sustance enough to melt walls of the buildings
  • Their claws are strong and are charged with electricity, so an attack of the claw usually cames with an strong spark

The Leader feat

• Strenght, durability and speed are similar, however the reaction is far greater
  • Its body is humanoid, it has two arms and two legs, plus wings and a tail. Also can freely change to the "creature" form.
  • The tail is an strong weapon, is sharp at the end, and can easily slice through a concrete wall.
  • The leader can eat some of the creatures to heal itself
  • THE LEADER EVOLVES AFTER EVERY FIGHT

*These creatures will never fight alone against some enemy....

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Elegya: Wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alley:p

@Saitire_Lefleur:Him?, you mean them

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Elegya: Interesting "character". Controlling an entire pack of monsters instead of a single character sounds rather original. (Only Nerx had a similar idea)

Although I can give you a few suggestions to improve the concept.

Well, anyways if you want to I can use one of my chars to test your "character".

Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Elegya: Wow, awesome character! Maximus-sama can't wait to fight you!

@Maximus: @willyvereb:Whenever you want, of course you won't fight against only one...

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,786 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Elegya: I agree very unique concept a series of monsters I wonder how they will upgrade over time.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Well there weren't any Alien character here. So I created one, the Leader will evolve fast, the minions will take a while

Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Elegya: Yeah, it would be boring fightning just one of them! XD

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Elegya: Nice character, welcome to the Vice :)

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel