Uchiha Doubt

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Aug. 16, 2010. Last post by OmegaMekix 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
 This is a game of Doubt. Doubt is a suspense game involving a group of people unaware about the identity of the killers murdering them off one-by-one. This is a survival game, the last group left standing wins.

Uchiha Doubt is about the Uchiha massacre. I have set this up so each person is one who was actually mentioned to be killed. I did not make up any characters but these are my interpretations of them. In this game the rounds go in hours instead of days.  

Terms

Loyal Uchiha: These are the group of people who were infiltrated. It is their job to kill all threats and stay alive. At the beginning of the game there are many more Loyal Uchiha than Treacherous Clansmen.
Treacherous Clansmen: These are the killers of the game. It is there job to stay alive and kill all Loyal Uchihas. The Treacherous Clansmen are posing as Loyal Uchiha. They can vote like them but they have a round where they can kill. 
Deciding Hour:A deciding hour is when everyone can decide who they are voting off. If a majority vote is reached then the Deciding Hour will end with someone being lynched.
Death Hour: This is the time when no one is allowed to post. But at this time the Treacherous Clansmen are given the option to kill one person.
Ability: Some people have the power to do something extra. Not everyone has one but those who do were given instructions about how to use them. An ability makes someone more likely to survive. If you have one try to keep it a secret, your competitors may want to take you out sooner.
Modkilled:When a person disobeys a rule they will be killed. This will not be counted as a lynch or a kill from a Treacherous Clansmen. 

Rules

1. No erasing anything you have posted. Once it is up it may not be taken down. The only edits allowed in the game are those only fixing typos or bolding votes. Anything else will put you at risk of being modkilled. So no deleting. If you accidental double post just ignore it. 
  2. If you are ever killed you are not allowed to reveal any information.
  3. Votes may be changed or revoked. The only time when this is not allowed is after the person is lynched.
  4. No posting during a Death Hour. Please wait until the following Deciding Hour.

It was a quiet night. Itachi was hiding just outside the front gates of the Uchiha manor. His katana and ANBU armor felt heavier than ever, probably because he was nervous.

An owl hoot echoed across the area, it was Itachi's signal. It meant that every Uchiha member is accounted for and in the manor, everyone but Sasuke, who was practicing his ninja moves in the forest. Itachi hoped that he could kill everyone before Sasuke would come.

Sneaking over the wall Itachi looked for his first target. It would be best to take him out first. If he waited later than it could become very troublesome. Itachi was able to spot him quickly. He was sweeping.

Quietly jumping down off the wall Itachi slowly walked up behind him. The guy didn't even see it coming. A katana pierced through his chest. He would have no idea that his best friends was his murderer.

A NPC was killed. It was Shisui, a Loyal Uchiha. A brave warrior famous for his body flicking technique.

Several people came out of their houses to see Itachi holding a bloody katana. Shisui laid in a pool of blood next to him.

A stern looking man with similar creases as Itachi yelled, "Itachi! What the hell just happened?!"

Itachi looked emotionless at the man. Calmly he replied, "I'm here to kill you all. I didn't want it to come to this but you gave me no choice."

"What are you talking about?!"

"As I said to you earlier, I don't like the idea of the Uchiha's overthrowing the government."

Itachi preformed several hand seals and whispered something to himself. Soon all the other Uchihas started to have blurry vision, so blurry that they could not recognize who was who. They couldn't even see the exit. They were all trapped. In both a genjustsu and their own manor.             

Deciding Hour 1 begins. With 8 current players 4 votes led to a lynch. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
What do you guys want to do, take a stab in the dark and hope we find someone or wait until the mod gives a clue?
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein:
lets not be hasty
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

We should engage a game of Russian Rullet with Gokakyu No Jutsu, until someone dies, or gets extra crisp, either way we should have the emal ready for tonighy... 

(I put the image as a decoration, I was amazed to find a non chibi, non gay looking image of a uchiha in Deviatart)
@Kuma_From_Argentina: interesting proposal. How would we go about doing this? 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kuma_From_Argentina: @rein: i have other suggestion

wait for the minimum ammount of people posting

vote for inactive
LYNCH
repeat until all people besides us 4 dead
@cfatalis: Who's playing exactly? I only know who posted.
 I found this list on the old DBZ doubt page, not sure if it's 100% accurate.
  1. kashif1
  2. NewDeath
  3. Sonata
  4. Godeater/wrath
  5. Kuma_from_Argentina
  6. cfatalis
  7. rein
@rein:  there's probably one villain (although the possiblity of more

so if we take a stab in the dark we might lose a contributing participant
(e.g 1/7 chance of finding the killer, and an active person who might or might not have any ability)
rather if we use my plan
(e.g 1/7 chance of finding the killer, and an inactive person will get killed, so it doesn't have any ability)

now let's confirm with each other with a proof
1. I am not a villain i juts gave you the idea to finish the game in safer manner , potentially not offing you
@cfatalis: Not entirely sure how i can prove my innocence. I was the first person to post though, so maybe that helps clears my name?
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis: weren't you evil last game, im not sure your proof is entirely valid.  we have a while till night, lets see if anyone says anything we can interigate them on.
@kashif1: In my mind, the fact that he was guilty last time proves his innocence. (i mean would the OP really pick the same guy twice?)
@rein said:
" @kashif1: In my mind, the fact that he was guilty last time proves his innocence. (i mean would the OP really pick the same guy twice?) "
yes the OP would for exactly that reason.  I'm not saying that he is evil, just don't discount him.
@kashif1: true enough.
@kashif1: well picking the same villain over and over again would eventually get them lynched faster right?

and if anything if i am a villain one of you would be dead

Mekix hasn't  wrote anything besides the first( and mandatory)
@cfatalis: all i'm saying is that you are no less suspicious than the rest of us. We have no information right now so i can't make any judgements.
@kashif1: hence the 1/7 chance

we should probably team up in group of two or three
at least when one guy died after being in a group something would have been written in the description 
@cfatalis: you may want to know that i have an ability, i can protect someone for the night.  Does that make me any less suspicious?
@kashif1: well certainly that doesn't sound like a villain ability, there's a chance that you would lie
now if it's true, and if we worked together, we would be unstopable ( villain can be killed during the day not the night)
both mine and yours combined would makes us somewhat unkillable at least until you die( taking us the minimum of one villain
at night we shall be putted on defense
at day? 100% accuracy of determining the villain or innocent
@cfatalis: wait what exactly is you ability?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel