Trinity Avalon

Topic started by Trinity_ on April 19, 2013. Last post by Jlynnana 9 months ago.
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Juni_Hinamura said:

Some Japanese Engrish lol

Surkit is iIl Smith lol

hahahaha wut?

Bob Makihara has all of three images lol

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Huh
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit: LOL I was watching some Tenjho Tenge yesterday actually. He does fit you:)

@Juni_Hinamura: lol I can't deny it. Watched an episode for the first time yesterday. Gonna get the full season today

@Jlynnana said:

Huh

...?

@Surkit: It kinda slows down for the most part though, The first couple episode are good, then its just a bunch of flash back. I would just watch them on youtube..or you will feel like this:P

@Juni_Hinamura: lmfao he really said vegeta! I'm gonna catch it on youtube lol

@Surkit: LMAO!! Binbogami Ga! is great you should watch that too:P

Watch on youtube yep start plan lolXD

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jlynnana:

She pretended to look insulted, standing up from her bed and placing her hand on her chest "Wha-!? What am I? Five!?" Ok technically she was... but that was besides the point! "I'll have you know I'm estimated to be between the ages of 16 to 19 thank you very much!" She couldn't help but laugh, until she heard the next question."What do I like to do?" She repeated the question, huh... what did she like to do? "Well... I um... " She looked around her room, her eyes glancing at her bookshelf. "I like to read, learn stuff, I suppose..." she shrugged her shoulders. "I feel like I've missed out on so much, and I feel that I have so much to learn, like... when Juni first told me her birthday was coming up... I didn't what what a 'birthday' was." she admitted, slightly embarrassed. "I had to read up on it because... I didn't understand, why celebrate the day you were born? But then, you see it in motion, the celebration, to show what you have accomplished in the year of your life, to show that even though victories and defeats, you are still standing and ready to take on another year with your closest friends and family to celebrate with you." She then paused. Her eyes slightly widen as she realized she may have been getting a little too deep for a simple question like 'what do you like to do?'. Giving a nervous chuckle she quickly got out of the seriousness and put out a wide smile. "BUT I also love to go shopping and well.. check out all the cute guys!" She was still a teenage girl after all, not a totally typical teenage girl... but one never the less. "Watch movies that I was never allowed to see, listen to music I never knew existed, eat junk food all day long, like those cookies that Juni keeps hiding from me! But most of all... being able to just be me with my new family." She let out a happy sigh, sitting back on her bed, looking up at Nana. "What do you like to do?"

@Feral_Nova: Lynn leaned on the bookshelf,  Ammy's question was harder than she thought it was. She never bothered to stay in one place long enough to try anything.  "Well...I guess you can say I like fighting" she said, rolling her eyes a bit. "I know it just looks as if I stay in my room all day, but what I'm actually doing is constructing a world inside my own mind, this allows me to hone and focus my chi" she said,  scratching her chin.  "I guess I've never really tried normal people things, I went dancing with Bishop a few nights ago, I enjoyed that. I like getting dressed up, but usually I have no where to go."

@Jlynnana

Ammy slightly tilt her head to the side, "A world inside your... mind?" was that really possible? Then dancing was brought up. "Why don't you ask Bishop to go out dancing with you then?" she spoke as if it was that simple to do. "I'm sure he'll say yes, Bishop is really nice, when he's not chopping up stuff with his sword. Ooorrr.." she sang out the last word. "You and I can go find a beach and check out shirtless buff guys all day long!" She had a wide grin on her face. "It'll be fun! We can bring Juni too!"

@Feral_Nova: "The beach actually sounds like fun" she smiled, she hadn't actually gotten a chance to enjoy the beaches, because of her strict training regimen, but if this was going to be her new family then she needed to include herself. "That sounds like something we can make happen, maybe we can even go on Hinumura(SP) Island!" she said, referring to Juni's native island.

@Jlynnana:

"Oohh yes! That's a great idea!" she was excited, the sun, sand, water, it was going to be fun! "We need to go shopping for bathing suits!"

@Feral_Nova: "So very true" she said, trying to think about a two piece bathing suit that'd fit her thighs. "I think I'm going to be wearing one-pieces for ever" she said, with a chuckle

@Jlynnana

Her jaw almost dropped "What!? No way! With all that training you do, you would look great in a bikini!"

@Feral_Nova

(BRB)
@Feral_Nova: "Can I tell you something" she said, looking down at her toes inside her flip flops. "I think I like Bishop"

@Jlynnana: "Of course, you can tell me anything!" Ammy's ears perked up as she heard Nana confess about Bishop, but it totally went over her head. "Oh, well yeah, I like Bishop too Nana, he's a really nice guy and a good friend."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel