Trinity Avalon

Topic started by Trinity_ on April 19, 2013. Last post by Jlynnana 10 months ago.
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This has been in my head the last hour or so lol.

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Some Japanese Engrish lol

Surkit is iIl Smith lol

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Feral_Nova said:

@Jlynnana: O_o it's been THAT long?!

yes lol
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
passes out on her bed
@Feral_Nova: FLOPS down on top of Ammy

BRB

@Jlynnana: Wakes up to the sudden weight that just seemed to fall upon her. Her face was pressed into her pillow as she began waving her arms and legs around frantically, realizing it was a person laying on top of her. “NANA!!!!” she used her super strength to push her off of her and began scrambling to her door.

@Feral_Nova: Lynn watches as Ammy scrambles for the door, chuckling to herself. "AAMY where are you going!"

@Jlynnana:Before she grasped the doorknob she slowly turned her head over to her teammate, her eyes slowly darting around the room, as if looking for something. “y-you mean you’re not going to try and give me a wet willie?” Thoughts of the time when Juni attacked her flashed in her mind, leaving her a bit paranoid when people sneak up around her.

@Feral_Nova: "Ewww..." she thought  looking at her fingers, "No..I kinda just wanted to talk" she said, crossing her legs with a smile on her face. "We don't know anything about each other" Lynn said, standing with her hands on her hips. "I'll start, my name is Xiahua" she said, with a bright smile.

@Jlynnana: "O-oh..." Ammy laughed at herself as she walked back to her bed, plopping down and sitting along the edge she lightly swing her legs. "Wait... Xia...hu..what?" She blinked her eyes a couple of times, what the heck?! "How did you get Jlynnana from Xia... erm.. that?" She asked with curiosity. "Oh and erm... my name is… well…" She seemed almost embarrsed to tell Nana her name, hesitating a bit. "Amaerasu.” She scrunched her nose, she hated her name. “But everyone calls me Ammy, or Nova... but I like Ammy better.” she smiled back

@Feral_Nova:  Lynn let loose a deep laugh, "I like Ammy too" she said, placing her hands in her lap. "My best friend, Tori; named me Lynn because it was too hard to say Xiahua" she said, leaning back at bit. "I like Lynn, doesn't bother me really" she said, running her hands through her hair. "Do you have any family?"
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Feral_Nova said:

@Jlynnana:Before she grasped the doorknob she slowly turned her head over to her teammate, her eyes slowly darting around the room, as if looking for something. “y-you mean you’re not going to try and give me a wet willie?” Thoughts of the time when Juni attacked her flashed in her mind, leaving her a bit paranoid when people sneak up around her.

@Jlynnana: Ammy was slightly taken back about the question regarding family. Did she really not know anything about her? “I uh…” What does she tell her? Everything? Test tube experiment escapee? Probably killed her ‘family’ when she broke free? She didn’t want to lie to her… but should she dump all that out now? Her eyes looked away from Nana, biting the side of her cheek she sat for a few more seconds before answering. “It’s a bit… complicated but I do… did, have family, their not blood though.Her pacific eyes looked up at Nana for a second. “They wanted to do things with my powers I didn’t agree with, so I ran away.”She let out a small sigh. “Its for the better that I left, after all, I wouldn’t be here with you guys if I didn’t.” she forced a smile before clearing her throat. “What about you? You got any family, siblings, annoying aunts or embarrassing uncles?”

@Feral_Nova:  Lynn could see just by the expressions on her face, that she was somewhat conflicted with her past. "It's ok Ammy, I've done things I'm not proud of myself" she said, turning away before doubling back at the question. "Nope" she said, swinging her legs, she tried to give off the impression that she was over it, even though they both knew that wasn't the case. "My family was killed, I'm the sole survivor of my entire village; you guys are my family now" she said, forcing a smile from her face. "I just wanted you to know, you can come to me with anything"

@Jlynnana: Ammy couldn’t help but whence a bit, hearing about her family, heck, her entire village. She couldn’t imagine the pain inside she tried to cover over daily in front of everyone. “Nana, I’m sorry.” She let out a huff of air, nodding her head, acknowledging what was just told to her, she gave a small smirk. “Thanks, I guess… since we’re family now, I get to play the role of bratty little sister.” Her smirk turned into a wide grin. “Be spoiled and get away with everything.” She joked. “So… what did you do, before coming into the super hero gig?”

@Feral_Nova: "Only if the role of the crabby big sister goes to Juni" she said, with a chuckle. "Well...I...uh..." she fumbled with the answer a bit, she knew there was no way, she'd be able to live on the Tempest with them and not let them know about her former employers. "I was a hired assassin, before this; I used to do work with this group called the Sigma Six; we'd run through cities and towns executing targets"

@Jlynnana: Her eyes widen, somewhat kinda… shocked… an ‘oh sh!t’ look on her face as she froze in place for a few seconds. Sigma Six, super assassins, killing people, Nana didn’t seem like the assassin type, but then again, maybe that’s what makes a great assassin? “So…” she tried not to let that information build awkwardness in the room as she cleared her throat. “What uh… made you want to become a hero? Did the dental suck with the Sigma?” She laughed at her own lame joke.

@Feral_Nova: "My friend Tori, she became...different; it seemed like she enjoyed the killing and the thrill of hunt" She said, with a softened face. "I figured that if I left she'd follow, but she ultimately became a completely different person" Lynn stood up to exercise her legs a bit. "I'm not hero, I just want to do what's right, whether it's killing nazi's or, hunting down dangerous artificats.

@Jlynnana: Wow, she felt like an idiot, if she could, she would slap her hand against her face out of embarrassment right about now. She watched her stand up, “I’m sorry about Tori.” She softly spoke. She had to change the subject, something… something… like... “So… you got a boyfriend?” a smile crept across her face as she leaned forward a bit, hoping to get a story.

@Feral_Nova: "UHHHH THat's no way to talk to your older sister!" Lynn screamed, rubbing her hands behind her head. "Besides what do you know about boys, they're supposed to be cky and yucky to you. Kids these days I swear" Lynn said, with her face burning red from embarrassment. "So what do you like to do?"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel