Training with the Strongest - OOC

Topic started by Validimus on Oct. 6, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Poor Crow just couldn't catch a break. From one trouble to another, he always ends up in uncomfortable situations each time. Now, the gunslinger has to deal with a difficult person. Geordioso Savarese, otherwise called Validimus the Angel of Violence. Amongst the countless candidates the mighty warrior chose Crow Cemetenterio to be his newest pupil. Validimus selected the gunslinger out of pure whim. The angel is infamous for being completely unpredictable. Validimus will make Crow truly strong...or dead. Only time could tell. Let's hope for the best!

This is a training arc RP between Validimus and Crow.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is like The Nine Worlds, but the teacher doesnt haves the best hair in the vice and the student isnt a ball of self-pity and no confidence

Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Falken: Nah, if anything this RP is going to be the deconstruction of that.
For one, Validimus won't be nice and Crow is going to be happy to at least keep his life.:p
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Man I think Crow is a masochist, putting his body through all sorts pain in these RP's XD

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Good for Crow. Training with the second best fighter in the world :P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dahlia_Magenta: Lol yes this is a very anti-Crow time: Crow Must Die, This training arc, the plans I have for Zella, Crow, and Newdeath very very anti Crow message. Sorta like the dark reign in marvel but with only one character.

@Validimus: Weird I was worried about doing the OP for this because I wasn't sure what to come up with but this helped :P

I'm really curious what Crow gets from this XD

@Validimus: I'm going to work on this ASAP but I'm a little busy hope you can be patient just a little longer.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Of course. Excuse me but I had a pretty busy scheclude today. 
Anyways, you can write down what Crow was doing prior to meeting with Validimus. It would be hilarious if she interrupts your character in the middle of his mission.:p
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wow, this Validimus's guy, is really strong; if is a training, what will Crow win?

@paladin: Lol that would be messed up XD I was thinking Crow would just be training by himself because of this runt he feels he is stuck in so he training thinking getting stronger will prevent him from falling into it again. During the middle of training Valdimius shows up and offers to train Crow himself.

Posted finally I'm so sorry that took so long.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel