Theme Song Game

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on June 4, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 day, 5 hours ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,426 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Matt after a bad breakup.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,693 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Arthur Crownwell, it sounds epic enough for him and taking in account 99% of Tales games protagonists use swords he fits.

Talking about epic, if Saint Seiya Omega was half as epic as this song and the scene to where it belongs then it would be Tengen Toppa level of Epic

Post by ChronoWolf (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 12

That's the music that played in SamJaz's head all the time during his Empire Exalt days.

I can see a battle between Hitomi and Haruko with high level speed and sewing involved in combat.

Slightly odd, quite funky and very confident. If Chase randomly started tap-dancing when he was in a good mood, I would give this to him. As it stands, I'll still give it to Chase because this song is too young-sounding for Jardsam, and too upbeat for Taylor.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,952 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

This sounds like a good theme song for the master of games :p

Post by Justalittlegirl (816 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Chase's former life right when he lost his memory.

This is a song for soldiers who've rejected their countries and fight for new causes, a clash of ideals from which both warriors cannot survive.

Mephiles Vs Altair.

Skip to 1:34

Warden and Huntsman watching as Ariana becomes a Demon God and begins to destroy the universe. Thoroughly depressing. Let's lighten the mood.

@Justalittlegirl: I cant stop this feeling...deep inside of me.... (Now this song got back into my brain and wont leave XD)

This song could be a funny way to describe poor George's situation in Castle, but I'm going with Crow Cementerio, as his cowboy elements make me remember Guardians....

But who would Crow sing that too? Anyway, guitar riff is a bit creepy, but the song is also sort of heroic, so Rohan and Ember of Eleventh.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well, I once gave that song to Matt, Matt Alter and Matt again, so to change it I'm giving it to... Halwende Chase on a date, I guess.

Darkest timeline Kings Grammer. It's run by Taylor.

Sideshow Bob.....ehem.....I mean Arsenal.... really I just can think of Arsenal.

The sky burns, illuminating the darkness

What is his eye, piercing the shadows, seeking?

He laughs, cleaving even fate

Walking the solitary path, as himself

Ah, is this the beginning, or is it the day of judgment?

Wavering, on the edge of this world

Destruction, ambition, evil; ah, more

Get up, lonesome warrior

The fang of ice that howls in darkness!

Strike through the blade of rage

Get up, lonesome warrior

In the unyielding battles

Until the day you break the curse you received

Run with destiny, Kiba!

Wind breathes, time stops

The woven shadows, silently, soon becomes darkness

He yells, cleaving anything and everything

Walking the solitary path, for existence’s sake

Ah, within the massive barbed trap

The scenery that a pained heart seeks

Future? Hope? Consolation? Ah, but…

Get up, lonesome warrior

The fang of fire hidden in your heart!

Hold on to the last ray of hope

Get up, lonesome warrior

Wishing for a little warmth someday

Beyond the unending war

So run with the darkness, Kiba!

I don't like saying it's one of my characters, but this is so Huntsman it's not even funny. Lonesome warrior, walking his path for existence's sake, seeking beauty, hope, or a future? Even if that's not quite him now, give him a week or two. Also, that song is fantastic.

@Justalittlegirl: The song is from the franchise of Makai Kishi Garo, is a Toku show (Live action in the vein of the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider) but if those were a Shonen then Garo is a Seinen, meaning much more money, more violence and tits all around. Until now thay have 4 Seasons, a Mini series, a couple of movies and half a dozen TV specials. The Singer is Hironobu Kageyama of DBZ fame (Chala-Head-Chala and We Gotta Power) Member of the Jam Project group, one of my favorite bands of all time, they do all the openings for Garo and a shitload more of anime songs. The Garo series is pretty damn badass with coreographed fights that make Hollywood Blockbusters look bad. The only problem it has is that the CGI of the earlier seasons is a bit dated, but still pretty good, from Season 3 onwards they get a lot better with it

The Song you put is for Jardsam's Time Travelling Office during a trip.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,952 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

The Huntsman again if he was a swordsman :P

Hellscraper Boss Battles

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel