The World of the Vice! v2

Topic started by willyvereb on Oct. 25, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Alright. I can add this character but I have a question. Shall I add this submission separately or replace this guy with Callis?
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@willyvereb: Let Callis stay, he will be back later this year

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Masako_Hihashi: You mean the next year, aren't you? 
Alright, I'm gonna add Taiyou soon. 
Still waiting for many more submissions.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@willyvereb: Yep, I meant next year, next week when I finally manage to organize my timetable according to my workload I'll try to post more here and in the other threads

REMINDER FOR EVERYONE: SEND ME THE MONTHLY AWARDS AND POST IN THE ANNUAL AWARDS THREAD

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Username: haseo yashimora (bio coming soon)

Name: Sakara allias: haseo yashimora

Alignment: Neutral

Affiliation: none yet

Classification: alien

Power Tier: 4

Martial Status: Married

Special: quiet, short tempered

Description: Sakara is from a different universe that he created, long ago Sakara's flagship got pulled in a random wormhole as he decided to explore his universe in sentient form, apon exiting this wormhole they ended up in this universe. Adrift in space him and his crew crash landed on Earth(Roswell incident) and was held prisoner by the US government. After many years in a cell Sakara head enough and broke out of the prison also freeing his crew that where left alive, they scattered through out the planet Earth and went in to hiding, in till now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel