The White Room (Alternate Universe Location Thread)

Topic started by Fortis_et_Liber on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by Sonata 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Fortis_et_Liber (1 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Welcome to the Drawing Board

Imagination, Creation, and Storytelling 3 key components to any RPG made to entice readers. Over time these collection of stories become part of a canon a Universe unto itself. Canon is great for a community, but sadly the flaw it has is it can only move in one direction. However what if I told you there is a place where you can not only go in one direction, but several. A place where characters old and new can mingle and go on extraordinary adventures that were once impossible to craft. A place where new worlds that could never exist in our canon can actually be. All this and more without effecting the main stories we still old dear. The place where this is possible is no illusion, it is real. In an Alternate Universe an all powerful being who simply goes by the name of The Pacekeeper has sent invites to characters across space and time to create stories for themselves and others. To perform on the grandest stage in existence for the sole purpose of entertainment.

The Golden Rule

All characters are welcome to the White Room at various power levels. However the characters created for this or brought in to the room cannot overturn/Overrule The Pacekeeper.

Story Achievements

During Story and character battle threads The Pacekeeper (aka The writers participating in the stories) can band together and create specific challenges to the characters in the story. They well be part of a point system that will be updated monthly. It is an important system, because if your score starts to become to low from where The Pacekeeper has set the bar you could lose your invite to the room. The overall point system will come soon. stay tuned.

Rules

• Remember the events that take place in The White Room do not effect the main canon Vice Story line.
  • Main RPG rules still apply here No autohitting, etc
  • When creating a story thread Title the "From The White Room (Then the name of the story) Starring (The character that is being explored)
  • If multiple stories are going and something happen in the other thread like example. Some one blew up Australia. The Australia in your story line can still remain in tact.
  • You can make or bring in as many characters as you wish at any powerlevel you prefer as long as they follow the golden rule.
  • Have Fun This is basically an exhibition to learn about the character you create in a setting that doesn't hurt Vice Canon. If you want a Galactic Smackdown go for it.

Stories Crafted in the White Room

Post by SamJaz (12,851 posts) See mini bio Level 20

So, this is our "Blow stuff up and damn the consequences" OOC thread? Awesome.

Post by Fehafare (9,440 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: @Fortis_et_Liber: Lol, gonna be fun.

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SamJaz: LOL in a sense there has to be some cause and effect.

@Fehafare: I am going to bring in a butt load of new characters along with some Old ones I hardly ever used due to inactivity like Sonatomi from the Uo7 days.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,241 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This seems really, really interesting.

@Sonata: YES!

Too bad Alice isn't around anymore to hit on her.

@Fehafare: You can bring her back, you didnt delete her did you?

@Fehafare: Did you not read the description? Everyone is here. Alice is here.

@SamJaz: I was thinking of the canon here.

@Sonata: Her bio is still there and all but i technically deleted her.

@Fehafare: The Void Shiki Account? Dude, I've been craving a decent alt for ages. I could've worked that one into a public DEATH account.

@SamJaz: Can't quiet follow you.

Luna will be on the acc tho.

@Fehafare: You can still use her here Vice canon has no effect on this. If this was Boxing this would be Muhammad Ail vs Mike Tyson.

@Sonata: Lol, might do it.

But there's still Luna for the same job.

@Fehafare: Ah, nevermind.

@Fehafare: Luna could possibly meet the old Zella Thorn O_O

@Sonata: Would be interesting i guess.

Need to plan it for the future.

@Fehafare: A succubus and a woman who was one of the craziest sexual deviants in Vice History... It's must see TV.

@Sonata: Might as well have a talk show together.

@Fehafare: Would be fun, So many ideas are swimming through my head now lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel