Welcome to the Drawing Board
Imagination, Creation, and Storytelling 3 key components to any RPG made to entice readers. Over time these collection of stories become part of a canon a Universe unto itself. Canon is great for a community, but sadly the flaw it has is it can only move in one direction. However what if I told you there is a place where you can not only go in one direction, but several. A place where characters old and new can mingle and go on extraordinary adventures that were once impossible to craft. A place where new worlds that could never exist in our canon can actually be. All this and more without effecting the main stories we still old dear. The place where this is possible is no illusion, it is real. In an Alternate Universe an all powerful being who simply goes by the name of The Pacekeeper has sent invites to characters across space and time to create stories for themselves and others. To perform on the grandest stage in existence for the sole purpose of entertainment.
The Golden Rule
All characters are welcome to the White Room at various power levels. However the characters created for this or brought in to the room cannot overturn/Overrule The Pacekeeper.
During Story and character battle threads The Pacekeeper (aka The writers participating in the stories) can band together and create specific challenges to the characters in the story. They well be part of a point system that will be updated monthly. It is an important system, because if your score starts to become to low from where The Pacekeeper has set the bar you could lose your invite to the room. The overall point system will come soon. stay tuned.
- Remember the events that take place in The White Room do not effect the main canon Vice Story line.
- Main RPG rules still apply here No autohitting, etc
- When creating a story thread Title the "From The White Room (Then the name of the story) Starring (The character that is being explored)
- If multiple stories are going and something happen in the other thread like example. Some one blew up Australia. The Australia in your story line can still remain in tact.
- You can make or bring in as many characters as you wish at any powerlevel you prefer as long as they follow the golden rule.
- Have Fun This is basically an exhibition to learn about the character you create in a setting that doesn't hurt Vice Canon. If you want a Galactic Smackdown go for it.
Stories Crafted in the White Room
- Icarus: Starring Stasis (Jan 2014)