The Valley of Souls (OOC)

Topic started by Sonata on April 2, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: SWEEEET

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Jlynnana: I'll go ahead and make the character. Don't know when it will show up, but hopefully soon lol.

Post by SamJaz (12,844 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Sonata: Cool, I'm just going to have Taylor enjoy a muffin and say his hellos.

Post by taylor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jlynnana: @Sonata:

[ FORESHADOWING ]

@taylor: @SamJaz: LOL this should be interesting. Now I'll just wait for abyss then I'll post, then let Lobo's.

@Sonata: Gotta love those fake names.

@SamJaz: Kita is going to giggle to herself because she knows thats a lie. She will wonder if anyone else falls for it:P

@Sonata: I just want to see if anyone gets the joke.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: yeah after I post in the house of death I will post in here sorry school and then after school stuff.

@SamJaz: LOL I do, but in-character I dont think Kita will:P

@Sonata: YES! Efforts not wasted!

@Masterofdeath: Cool. You do realise that Villicus's hourglass is in the life-timer room too, right?

@SamJaz: you do realize Death has no power over him. This may not even be his true form Death is seeing.

@Masterofdeath: Death has an hourglass for everyone. Remember, Death doesn't kill, he's there for afterwards. Death won't kill Villicus, or Kita, or Gen. Someone else will. Death's hourglass is just a reminder of that eventually.

@SamJaz: Oh I know who will kill Villicus you know creation turning against master.

@Masterofdeath: And that's why Death has the hourglass.

@SamJaz: let me put it in a way that makes sense Villicus is at Goku's level in power.

@Masterofdeath: Only Goku's level? Wow, you were really making him seem like a big shot, but if he's only Goku level SamJaz has a shot at taking him down.

@SamJaz: talking about ssjg goku when Villicus is at his weakest.

@Masterofdeath: Never said it would be easy. SamJaz would probably die a couple of times and may need some mates to buy time to heal himself, Villicus would certainly be final boss material-

And you've never fought against SamJaz the character, have you. Care to sub in as a boss in Hellscraper at some point?

@SamJaz: I guess depends on if I have time though Villicus isn't really a fighter he is more of the control from the shadows kind of person plus he needs to stay alive for him to be killed by Abyss needed for the next level of Abyss which will truly be final boss stuff.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel