The Valley of Souls (OOC)

Topic started by Sonata on April 2, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: Nudge nudge. Wink Wink. I know what you mean. Say no more.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: your as bad as zella right now and besides Stasis is to lazy for girls you can barely get him to train at times.

@Masterofdeath: Lol, you know I'm messing. But you do realise that once Taylor realises this then he's gonna be pushing that button relentlessly. It's what he does, find your weakness and stab it relentlessly. Like a Shadow on Persona 4.

@SamJaz: good thing Stasis isn't part of the team and already has a girlfriend sort of. Depends on the definition she can get him to actually do stuff so that's a start.

@Masterofdeath: Nudge nudge.

@SamJaz: trust me Stasis and Bellus will sleep together but not in the way your thinking of more of knocked out kind.

@Masterofdeath: Not really that intersted in the personal affairs of your fictional characters, but I still have to say it.

@Masterofdeath said:

trust me Stasis and Bellus will sleep together but not in the way your thinking of more of knocked out kind.

Said the actress to the vicar.

@SamJaz: Stasis is basically kid Goku but not as pure of heart. He has a bit of a anger problem.

@Masterofdeath: I was going to make another pun. I really was, but I had to stop myself. It was going too far.

@SamJaz: uhuh I think your beyond that.

@Masterofdeath: Oh trust me. The line is still right in front of me. I haven't crossed it because I can still see all the foul and vulgar things on the other side of it. I'll avoid those foul innuendoes and limit myself to double entendres. But Still, towing my way back to safety. I have my dignity to retain, after all.

Anyhoo, back to hell. So, are we going to ignore the elephant in the room, or is My Death Villicus' employer?

@SamJaz: Villicus has his own agenda he basically wants to build Abyss up as much as possible for some reason which I have not decided yet. Still debating over apprentice or body steal or energy steal.

@Masterofdeath: Okay. Was Death the one who brought Abyss back to life, then gave him to Villicus, or was it Villicus acting alone?

@SamJaz: the first one but Villicus influenced his decision.

@Masterofdeath: Would it be easier just to have a flashback RP where Villicus and Death talk about it so we're both on the same page? Could be a good chance to set up the Death's House location.

@SamJaz: I guess we could start it right now if you want while we wait for Sonata to post.

@Masterofdeath: And Death is ready for visitors. Sorry if I'm late in replying. Watching the Pokemon live stream.

@SamJaz:ok gotcha

@Masterofdeath: Just go knock on the front door.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: @SamJaz: You guys can start on that thread if you want. I'll post again a little later tonight:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel