The Valley of Souls (OOC)

Topic started by Sonata on April 2, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Posted:)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Awesome post

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

posted

@Jlynnana said:

@Sonata: Awesome post

ThanksXD

Post by SamJaz (11,887 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Sonata: Should I post as Hagane or..?

@SamJaz: Yeah I believe Hagane is up next then Moyasu.

Online Now

@Sonata: Cool, posted.

@SamJaz: Nice I still need to think of the next trial for us, Possibly something along the lines of Kita's past. Something Bloody and violent:P

Online Now

@Sonata: Hoorah.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Guess it's my turn

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Jlynnana: Go ahead I'll set up the next post after. It will be the next trail to clear some we can head through the forest.

Online Now

@Manami: Looking forward to it.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

tookay I'm still in this I've just been busy sorry guys

Moyasu: The Trial of Sloth
Moyasu: The Trial of Sloth

Abilities: Moyasu was once a swordsman in feudal Japan who came in possession of a demonic blade unfortunately the more and more he relied on the blade's strength the more he lost he soul, once he achieved his contract with the demon of the sword his house unfortunately burned down while he was sleeping inside of it. Now he walks the domain of hell as a demon acting as the trail of Sloth, because he is a demon Moyasu has enhanced speed, strength, and more. While he may represent Sloth Moyasu is by no means slow in fact of all the demons who inhabited the land of fire and brimstone he is possibly one of the fastest. As a demon Moyasu is capable of regenerating from injuries at a mild face, this healing take the form of fire or smoke burning away the wound. Moyasu is extremely forgetful not only from his human life but also his thousands of years of torture in hell.

Demon Blades: Because of the contract he made with the demon blade while alive Moyasu soul has been consumed by the sword and now as a demon he can generate blade from any part of his body, he main creates them from the palm of his hands and holds them like he would a katana, these blades are extremely sharp capable of slicing through even the strongest materials. The swords can range in anywhere from as short as dagger to the length of a average katana, this appears to be their max then again maybe Moyasu just doesn't like using them in any other size, and can form almost instantly. There is also another wicked twist to these blades they seem to be connected not to how much demonic energy Moyasu uses but how strong the opponent is, the stronger the person Moyasu is fighting, one on one, the hard and sharper his blades are.

Trial of Sloth: Moyasu represents Sloth, the sin of laziness, and therefore to make it past him in the Forest of Sin one must complete the Trial of Sloth. The Trial lasts as long as Moyasu is alive and therefore the only way to complete it is to kill him the effects of the Trial create a sudden feeling of laziness in the form of the victims becoming extremely tired, sleepy, sluggish, lackluster, and just lethargic. But there is a catch the more sin one has in life the more who suffers this symptoms and the stronger they effect them. There are ways for one fight off the feeling but the feeling is extremely persistent. Also while his victims may feel sluggish and react slower than normal Moyasu is extremely fast capable of moving faster than most eyes can track this combined with the deadly blades he creates Moyasu has given many victims their final rest.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: now that is one dangerous dude there.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Masterofdeath: I hope I didn't make him too powerful

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: nah he isn't too powerful the only thing that makes him even the least bit dangerous is the effect he has. But I think more then likely everybody in the group could solo him so a good first challenge.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He's a cool character, Kita would gladly take him on:)
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Jlynnana: @Sonata: INITIATE THE VIOLENCE

@SamJaz: LOL Lobos has to post next, I was going to but my post wouldn't move anything right now.

@Sonata: yeah been waiting for that post as it woudn't be fair for Abyss to go ahead and punch Moyasu in the face before Lobos has a chance to post. Even though Abyss would so love to do it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel