The Valley of Souls (OOC)

Topic started by Sonata on April 2, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,778 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Masterofdeath: Doubt SamJaz would fight Villicus face-to-face, he'd probably find out about him, rush to fight him with a team of allies, then find Abyss standing over the corpse, then fight one-winged-angel abyss and save the day. It's what the hero usually does.

Anyway, sleep beckons. Night.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: yeah got to work on valley of souls and stop putting it off and the fight against full power Abyss would need its own thread and so would the fight against Villicus.

@Masterofdeath: Eh, don't be too proud. Fights happen where they happen.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20

PostedXD

@Sonata: @Masterofdeath:

`Posted, this time as Taylor.

And wow, I've got nine characters in the Vice.

SamJaz

HE_IS

Taylor

Hagane

Coleen

Alvin

Death

Hitomi

Slayer

I'm putting myself on a character making ban for the time being. I have got too many fingers in too many pies.

@SamJaz: Taylor is just one wrong move from being blasted into nothingness by Abyss. Also I have learned a good rule always post after Taylor as there is a 50% chance he will try to attack you.

@Masterofdeath: Oh man. Try it. Try it. Seriously man. Try it.

@SamJaz: that would go against his goal. Besides if you were to die when already dead then the only thing left is nonexistence.

@Masterofdeath: I know, right?

Seriously. You should go for it.

@SamJaz: LOL I got seven, and thats it for me. I'm one of those people who can created hundreds of characters if I don't stop:P

@Sonata: Lol, same. I see a gap in the market, and I dive in,not thinking that someone else would like to use it later, or that it could be done better by someone else. Ah well.

@Sonata: I've got 3 characters and 2 npcs though I have one more character I am going to make soon based off the gudam series after the account activation notification comes in as I like to have each account have a specific basis. Like the shadowchaos account is for Stasis and any angel character I decide to make and this account is for Seth and Abyss who have common ties.

@SamJaz: My seventh character is going to be a pure hero, kind of the mirror opposite of Kita, Serious wise, and be kind of a goofball.

@Masterofdeath: Awesome a gundam style character can't wait:)

@Sonata: yeah it will be a mix of g and wing with both the trace system and the zero system.

@Sonata: Sweet. We need more straight hero characters, we're mostly neutrals at the moment, building up some villains.

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata: @Masterofdeath: @SamJaz: Posted. I have a plan for the 3 eyed Raven. Sorry I'm a little late

The Three Eye Raven (Demon Form)
The Three Eye Raven (Demon Form)

@Absolute_Justice: Nah, it's cool. I take it that you're the sloth challenge, and we just subdued Wrath?

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I gotta take a quick shower then post up.

@Absolute_Justice: so what restrictions are there? slow speed? half strength? no energy blasts?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel