The Valley of Souls (OOC)

Topic started by Sonata on April 2, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The outskirts of Hell
The outskirts of Hell

Yin Sonata has returned in her new identity of Kita Kurenai. Her first order of business is to take visits to an old familiar place, Hell itself. Kita seeks the soul a young girl who is actually the "Sonata" of the current universe. Practicing the Black Arts of Magic behind the back of her father who is a priest at the Masamune Holy Church, the demons of the underworld stole her soul. Knowing Kita is on her way there the devil himself devises several trail before. Hoping to get back in God's good grace by finally putting an end to the destroyer.

• Standard RPG rules apply
  • Anyone can enter either as a part of Kita's team or part of her trails. (Note if you choose to be part of her Trials it will not be your real character, but an Illusion of them you control)
  • If you are a part of Kita's team you must agree to let your powers go in a state flux. Meaning there may be trials where you won't have any power to begin with.
  • Of Course have fun as well:)

Time Frame: This RPG takes place 2 weeks after the Black Stone Prison Incident.

Earth's Chaos Gauge: A new feature that I will be present in every RPG Kita participates in. Currently since Kita's arrival on Earth (1 week after the Black Stone Prison Incident) Crime, Violence, etc has increased 5% and will increase by .0001% daily.

Post by SamJaz (11,541 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

I'll play Death here, But what are these Trails exactly?

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wait what about Abyss who is already in Hell he wouldn't need to be a illusion since he is already there. Also he wouldn't be on any side he would just be there to test his power.

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

[ HELLOOOOO NURSE! ]

[ I'D FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE BEAUTIFUL! ]

@SamJaz: They will be test of will, Skill strength, and other matters that may involve the 7 deadly sins. Nothing too over the top.

@Shadowchaos: The illusion thing is to let the door open for other characters that may want to join, but their characters may be doing something else with in this time frame.

@taylor: Wonderful:P

@Sonata: oh... well I think Abyss would join the team then after the last task is completed turn on them and fight them just to test his power.

@Shadowchaos: Thats fine with me:)

Online Now

@Sonata: IN that case, Trail SamJaz would love to compete.

@SamJaz: Cool, we can setup a scenario, and the limiters of powers in the PM:)

@Sonata: I guess I can have a illusion Stasis though not sure how he will use his powers since a lot of them are tied to his emotions and if he is a illusion would he have emotions?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,609 posts) See mini bio Level 13

None of my characters have anything to do in hell, or connection to it so I pass

Online Now

@Sonata: Sweet. SamJaz has a key to Hell, Taylor got his by a car, Death is delivering the mail.

Just in case you were unsure about the key to hell comment.

@Shadowchaos: The Illusions will have all their original's powers, Only difference will be if Satan decides to put some limiters on us.

@Sonata: ok how about transformations?

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: TRANSFORMATIONS ARE FOR THE WEAK

@Sonata: Actually, on other business, this would also be a great place for HE_IS's Space Marines to make their initial appearance. A raid on Hell would be a fantastic opportunity to make their mark on the Viceverse.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Your character doesn't have too, but your character would be part of the trial by default though.

@SamJaz: LOL I wonder what does Taylor Drive?:P

@Shadowchaos: Transformations should be no problem as well. Your character has to be basically Omnipotent for Satan not to be able to create a perfect illusion of them.

@SamJaz: LOL a Raid on Hell, would setup a funny yet interesting scenarioXD

@Sonata: Ok works good cause Stasis uses the transformations one to hide the fact he is not human and two, hold back his power.

And I bet Taylor drives a clown car or something.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,609 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Still I dont see any connection to work on, thus I'll not enter

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Understandable, I'm sure Kita will run into Kuro_San eventually:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel