The UOS-SkyRaven

Topic started by Manami on Sept. 12, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Ship's Emblem, Mantra and Introduction

The Skyraven soars through the night
The Skyraven soars through the night

"Fear, Tyranny, Oppression....Nevermore"
"Fear, Tyranny, Oppression....Nevermore"

"Attention Crew!"
"Attention Crew!"

"Welcome to the UOS-SkyRaven; I am Colonel Manami Saito Head Commander of the SkyRaven and Supreme Commander of the FABLE Superhuman Counter-terrorism and Containment Special Forces. SkyRaven is the first of its kind Living Aerial Battleship. Funded by the Union of Seven's technology it is a mile long with 30 decks to accommodate all thirty-five hundred of you crew members. If you are aboard this ship that means you are either a volunteered human or a level two or higher registered superhuman. Outside of advanced dorm rooms customarily tailored to your liking The ship contains small convenient stores, fast food restaurants, recreational areas ranging from basketball courts to swimming pools. Exercise gyms to movie theaters. However while these things are a quite pleasurable and can help, they are not part of the ships true purpose. The purpose of this ship that was created by the Union of Seven was to aid us in the fight against the lawless superhumans who threaten the world we hold dear. SkyRaven has heavily advance weaponry and technology ranging from interdimensional stealth, Instantaneous movement to certain areas of the globe, to reality warping capabilities. We will be constantly on the move, going where we are needed and acting quickly to anything that appears before us. Fear Tyranny Oppression...Nevermore, That will be all, dismissed."

Most Wanted

The Last Gunslinger
The Last Gunslinger

Crow Cementerio

• Recently Seen in Inazuma City
  • Threat Level: Moderately High
  • A hero from the former age now running from the law

Lawless Pirate Captain
Lawless Pirate Captain

Rio Fukamachi

• Recently Seen: Unknown
  • Threat Level: Moderately Low
  • A known thief, potentially spreading propaganda about the Union of Seven.
  • Placed under the Anti-Death Protocol by the Union of Seven

Team Gungnir

The team created by the FABLE special forces to track down the wanted criminals of the law by any means necessarily. Only Level 3 Registered Superhumans can be allowed to join, and can live aboard the SkyRaven if they choose. They will be given direct orders from Col. Saito.

Members

Alice Fujiin
Alice Fujiin
  • Bio/History stored within the UOS-SkyRaven Quantum Data Gate

Sonatomi Sevestri
Sonatomi Sevestri
  • Bio/History stored in the UOS-SkyRaven Quantum Data Gate

Miguel Ortega
Miguel Ortega
  • Bio/History stored in the UOS-SkyRaven Quantum Data Gate

The Rest of the SkyRaven Crew

Soon to be Added

Mission Archives

Here Team Gungnir missions will be documented and kept on record. Each Mission will organized by Name, Type, Location, and Objective.

• Name: This is where the title of the mission/RPG will be listed complete with a link. There will also be RPG's that take place here in this thread. The Page number of it started and end will be in the description.
  • Type: Here the type of mission will be listed. At times there maybe a combination of several types.
  1. TC= Track & Capture: One of the more common mission types Gungnir, In these type of mission the team is usually on the hunt for a unregistered superhuman, but it can be used for regular humans as well.
  2. TO= Track & Obtain: In these type of missions the team is sent to find objects such as relics, technology etc. Either from the Earth itself or from humans/superhumans.
  3. TK= Track & Kill: The same as TC, but with a twist. The team has the Green Light to put an end to the target's life.
  4. EP= Espionage: Here the team will have to reach certain objectives as discreetly as possible. Such as gathering information, to assassinating targets.
  5. CA= Counter-Assault: The team may have to take action against threats that come to them. The classic Superhero to the rescue scenarios.
  6. IC= Internal Conflict: Some times Col. Saito like to keep the team on their toes, staging events on board the SkyRaven using its Reality Warping Technology. Sparring Matches are also included here.
  • Objective: The main purpose of the mission/RPG is listed here. Also the results showing if the team succeeded or not.
Mission/RPG TitleMission TypeLocationObjective
The Meeting of Gungnir- Page 2 of the SkyRaven ThreadICThe SkyRavenN/A
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cool

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Looks really interesting, love the idea. Hope you plan on making more of those things, like 7 major battleships or something like that.

Hmm... if the ship is the raven, the team is the spear... who or what is Odin?

@Kuro_San: Thx 

@Fehafare: Be sure to PM me an image you want me to use for the page.

@Manami: Lolz just edited the post...

Will take some time to decide to be honest, i might even use my character profile image.

@Fehafare: LOL I just saw that. Its possible that in the future there will be other awesome ships like this. The most successful this ship in fulfilling its purpose the chances the Seven make more are higher. I guess Odin would actually be the Union of Seven when I think about itXD. Thats fine if you want to use your profile image.

@Manami: PMed the images.

And yeah now that i look at it, UOS being the Odin here makes sense.

EDIT: The emblem, is it from somewhere or is it "home-made"?

@Fehafare: It's a mix of both, I made it this morning.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Manami: Badass I'll pm you an image asap :) lol I'm moderately high XD

@Manami: Very nice, i have to say.

@Fehafare: Thx, I'm trying to look for an emblem for the Gungnir team, but it appears I may have to make that one as well. It will be a key feature in this thread, because we are going to do side quests here as well. It will be used kind of like a Bat-signal. 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL can't wait for the pic.XD

@Manami: You had me at the Bat-signal. xD

@Fehafare: LOL its going to be fun, remember we will be traveling all over the about 95% of the time (if you choose to stay on the ship)
Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Manami: Crap, completely forgot about the acc, 6 PMs awaited me. xD

Yes, Alice's gonna stay on it, most of the time, as she might get an urge to go on a "walk" (Alucard's "enthusiastic" type of walk), but yeah she'll be on it because of the mobility.

Added the pics and links, You guys can post ideas about an emblem and i'll see what I can do:)

@Manami: To keep with the theme, i think something like a spear in a circle surrounded by three stars should do the trick.

But it's just a suggestion.

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Manami: Okay I'll do my best to come up with something :)

Post by UsachanMaN (4,656 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ooooh I like this! :D

Post by Guyver (3,422 posts) See mini bio Level 14
LOL I have a bounty xD
@Fehafare@Absolute_Justice: Ahhh something traditional, Have any specific colors in mind? 

@Guyver: Were just waiting for you to appear on our radars:P 

@UsachanMaN: Thx:) 

Added a new section to the page.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel