The Treasure is Marked with an X OOC

Topic started by Masako_Hihashi on Feb. 22, 2011. Last post by Superevil225 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Masako is hoping to enhance is own network of intel, and resources, but for starters he is going to disguise this small errands as something useful for Abismo, he learned about a new drug that is taking the streets in almost any civilized area remaining. The X, a powerful hallucinogen, that is drank, thus making it difficult to trace since it disolves in water, it's similar to a jelly like subtance, usually blue colored. The addicts grow more calm and emotionless after the constant use, they need the drug to feel any sort of emotion. Masako wants to trace it, get the production plant and use it to get some slaves, the only problem is that after some studies made in the Abismo computers, he discovered than the drug is organic, not artificial. 

Now he is searching for any Abismo Executors to join him, under the premise that the raid is to get the drug for Abismo purposes.... 

Any Executor/ordinary member can get in 
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Is this the one you were talking about with the twins?
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Cool idea :P
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Superevil225: yep.... 
Tomorrow I will start it
Post by Devilish (408 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sounds good. :D
@Devilish:  Posted intro
@Masako_Hihashi: Posted. :)
@Devilish:  Posted 
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Interesting...
Posted. :D
@Devilish: Posted
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Just so everyone knows, I have Kuma's/Masako's permission to be in this. So instead of boring NPCs, I'll be the antagonist of the story. 

I was able to explain a little bit about X in my post so now we have the science behind the drug and the situation.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Just a heads up, I've been busy all weekend and I'm not really in a mood to write. I'll have a post up tomorrow.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Ok, no problem
@Kuma_From_Argentina: @OmegaMekix: Posted. :) Sorry for the wait.
@Devilish: Nice post. I'm enjoying the interactions the Devilish twins have with everyone. 

Anyway, my new post is up.
@Devilish: @OmegaMekix:  Posted
Posted. I explained why you didn't know there was a password. Anyway, the next poster can decide if the informant will sell me out, give you the wrong directions, or actually gave me the wrong directions.
@OmegaMekix:  I let that hanging for somebody to grab it, I bow down to your wits...... 

Either way try to not do that (speed over us and add info) about the factory since I know the big reveal there, if you want I can PM you about it...
@Masako_Hihashi: Sorry, I just thought that it would be the best direction to take things in. But I'll avoid beating you guys to the factory. I can be patient with the unveiling of the secret.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel