The Supernatural Detective, Solstice Summer-Eve(Character Bio)

Topic started by Soltice on June 19, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Soltice (59 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  • Name: Solstice Summer-Eve
  • Height: 5’8”
  • Weight: Will never tell
  • Blood Type: B Positive
  • Aliases: The Beautiful Spirit Detective, The Dean of Gideon

Summary

Solstice in her younger years
Solstice in her younger years

Solstice was born and raised at the Gideon School of Mystic Arts. A reclusive school that is very difficult to enroll in with age restrictions, potential, Family history, and financial class being some of several perquisites. As Solstice grew up in the impressive surroundings of the school, she honed her mind, body and soul becoming an impressive sorceress in her own right. Graduating from Gideon near the top of her class as soon as she turned 20; earning several Masters Degrees such as Forensic Sciences, and Theology. Soon Solstice ventured out on her own, with the vast education she had she could get any job she wanted. However she didn’t want to sit behind a desk the rest of her life, she wanted to be just like her father was in his youth, using her natural talents for the good of Mankind. Since then Solstice uses her resources to help those in need as a detective. Whether it is a classic case like a murder mystery or off the wall dealing with poltergeists she Is up to the challenge. Solstice is currently the President of a group called the Selective Arcane Society. A group of individuals of various mystical backgrounds, that pulls their resources together for the greater good. Currently the SAS is looking for more members.

Personality

Solstice's Fourth Wall Abilities

The Sanctum of You

"HA!, you expected my bio to be up in one go. My writer is busy at the moment have some Ice Cream while you wait!"
"HA!, you expected my bio to be up in one go. My writer is busy at the moment have some Ice Cream while you wait!"
Solstice in her combat attire.
Solstice in her combat attire.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

like it so far

Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'll have to check this out. Looks interesting.

Post by Fehafare (9,357 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Come on Sona, don't tease us, get that thing up.

Also, she might get a rival soon, just to let you know.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: LOL I will, and that's cool rivalries can be fun:P

Online Now

@Sonata:

Wait a second, "don't tease us" and "get that thing up", i think my wording there is a bit... off.

I had the character in mind for some time now, but there were some that are more important and i'm limiting myself (at least a little bit) by the account activation rate so he won't see the light of the day for some time. Anyway wanted to ask if you could move Charlotte to the character list so that i have a quick access link when editing also remove Legato and add my name to the characters.

Thanks and sorry for all the requests (do it whenever you have time, or if you want i'll do send it to you and you can just copy/paste the thing).

@Fehafare: Sure I'll do that:)
Online Now

@Soltice:

Thanks and meant to say "add my name" (as in my main accounts name next to my characters like most people on the list already have) and not "add my new", stupid typo.

Thanks again Sona, hope you never retire xD.

@Fehafare: LOL been here 5 years and hope to make it 5 moreXD

@Sonata: LMFAO isent this your 30th profile xD

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: Pfft I could make 1000 if it wasn't for the Email delay lol

@Sonata said:

@haseo_yashimora: Pfft I could make 1000 if it wasn't for the Email delay lol

o________________________o........................

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel