The Soul Crushers

Topic started by The_Soul_Crushers on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Resonate 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Seth_Tosen (53 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Rain_Man said:
"Seth_Tosen said:
"Hearing the mans footsteps his Zanpakuto unsheaths an is against Rain Mans throat in seconds

"If I were you, I would vacate the premise immediately.""
Stops moving and puts his left arm up. Then with his middle finger and index finger Max pinches the blade and pushes it away." Next time you wanna do that, don't do it here." Walks over to a couch and sits down." I know these people.""
A smile appears below his visor as he sheaths his Zanpakuto

Maybe next time not sneaking up on me would be best
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Turns around to face Seth and with one quick flash his eyes go blood red, three dots in each eye.Taking out his twelve inch dagger he studied his opponent " Your not one to talk."
"Turn the scary look off, I need eyes for that too work."
"Don't worry about having eyes. When my blade goes through your throat and down your gut cutting you almost in half, there won't be a need for eyes."Starts to self-conciously make the signs of what would happen.
Smiles at the man not needing to see what he was doing but he could hear the movement of his hands

"Alright Rain boy, Lets not take this too far. I wouldnt have a sparring buddy if I were to kill you right now."
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Seth_Tosen said:
"Mumbles Kido 45 Bag of Bones

A invisible beam of light slams into Mori and begins to pull his bones outside of his body until. He explodes"
the attack impact Shunsuke and began to pull but suddenly (POOF!) it was nothing but a shadow clone, little did Seth know Shunsuke was already behind him. "You are fast.. but not faster than me.. I can see your movements almost before you perform them.." Stabs a kunai on Seth's throat. Shunsuke then lowers hs head and smiles after cutting the jugular vein.. "Is no use, there is no way to fix this, your blood will in the floor in four minutes. regardless how much you struggle"
" No worries," slashes the air with his dagger and then re-sheathes it, " I wouldn't kill easy prey to early in the game. The harder ones is what I want. New alignments , new game, new prey. All the same. Just new."
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Seth_Tosen said:

A invisible beam of light slams into Mori and begins to pull his bones outside of his body until. He explodes"
the attack impact Shunsuke and began to pull but suddenly (POOF!) it was nothing but a shadow clone, little did Seth know Shunsuke was already behind him. "You are fast.. but not faster than me.. I can see your movements almost before you perform them.." Stabs a kunai on Seth's throat. Shunsuke then lowers hs head and smiles after cutting the jugular vein.. "Is no use, there is no way to fix this, your blood will in the floor in four minutes. regardless how much you struggle" "
Grabbing the kunai he smiles

Death is only the beginning....and Im quite dead already.

He spins around planting his foot hard in the ninjans chest as he leaps backwards with a smile.

Leave this place.

Rain_Man said:
"" No worries," slashes the air with his dagger and then re-sheathes it, " I wouldn't kill easy prey to early in the game. The harder ones is what I want. New alignments , new game, new prey. All the same. Just new.""
You believe that because I am hindered in sight that I am easy prey. But I find that the foolish are the ones who cannot see.
Seth Smiles at Rain man as he says the last part
" Hahaha, glorious speech, Havn't had a conversation like this since.....well.....since I heard a mans inner feelings before I killed him with one soft stab to below his chin. Wouldn't believe the blood that came out.Since where here might as well get done with this hearing impared bull . "
Post by Thunderbolt (15 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Reminds me of VV :p

Good Luck
Smiling at Rain Mans speech his entire demenor changes, his body goes back to his relaxed apperance. And he brings his arm around opening his coat/kimono and pulls out a jug of Sake

"Sake?"
" Hell YA! , LETS DRINK" Grabs the Sake and pours two cups. Gives one to Seth and then Chugs his down.
Smiles as he drinks

"Just be glad i pulled the right jug out this time, last time i did this with an opponent an sparring partner i pulled the one wit poison...poor fellow"
' Don't worry, I Heal.Poision won't affect me for long." Pours some more into Seths glass and then into his before he chugs it down. With a mouthful of Sake in his mouth begins to mumble." You don't know how much you like it till it's your drink"
"That is true fellow Killer." Takes another swig an takes the jug pouring himself some an handing it over to Rain
Post by Kuro_Senshi (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
(anything in particular for pic on page?)
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Seth_Tosen said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Seth_Tosen said:

the attack impact Shunsuke and began to pull but suddenly (POOF!) it was nothing but a shadow clone, little did Seth know Shunsuke was already behind him. "You are fast.. but not faster than me.. I can see your movements almost before you perform them.." Stabs a kunai on Seth's throat. Shunsuke then lowers hs head and smiles after cutting the jugular vein.. "Is no use, there is no way to fix this, your blood will in the floor in four minutes. regardless how much you struggle" "
Grabbing the kunai he smiles

Death is only the beginning....and Im quite dead already.

He spins around planting his foot hard in the ninjans chest as he leaps backwards with a smile.

Leave this place.
Shunsuke is thrown back by the key but the shinobi still had a smile on his face.. I saw that almost in slow motion.. you are dead huh? well not quite enough, at least not for me  Shunsuke raises his right hand and the chakra began to emit from it a visible chakra that emit the sounds of chirping birds. a single step is taken forth then a second and a third 1000 BIRD! Shunsuken once again had disappear from sight, but it was not teleportation but his speed. the open hand attack nails Seth almost out of nowhere from the left side hip the crackinh of bones and tearing of flesh spilling blood is a horible sight as the servant is cut in half by the 1000 birds attack.

now.. I leave..

walks out..
Grabs the Sake and takes a shot glass. Pours some in and then puts extra alcohol in. DRINKS ! " WHEW!"
Looks back at the ninjan an holds up cup

"I forgot about you a long time ago, oh good your leaving."

Takes the sake with more alcohol in it an drinks hard from the jug

Pulls the Alcohol in Seth almost intoxicated. Than throws it over his mouth and starts to drink. Finished he handed it back to Seth...."Who's our designated driver?'

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel