The Sinking City - OOC And Discussion

Topic started by SamJaz on Oct. 22, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,198 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

Plotting a new RP. It's going to be set in a city that is NOT America or Japan, and will involve floodings and supernatural phenomenon. And giant exploding insects and sword-swinging giant shrimps.

Who would be interested, and who has any ideas?

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: im interested but have no ideas.

Online Now

@ninja2170: Cool. Any suggestions for cities?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: It should be set in Rome and ii can probably seploy Eren Asterland here.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Bucharest, eh? Well, Roma is a beautiful country.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz said:

Plotting a new RP. It's going to be set in a city that is NOT America or Japan, and will involve floodings and supernatural phenomenon. And giant exploding insects and sword-swinging giant shrimps.

Who would be interested, and who has any ideas?

................................................................................................... Wha???????

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Not massive. Like, between two to five feet in length.

Yes. I am totally convinced that was the nature of your concern.

@SamJaz:LOL!!!! You got length.... but what about height!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Two.

@SamJaz: Well........................................................................................................ I wasn't going to sleep anyway!

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Would you prefer exploding birds to bugs?

@SamJaz: Too late, the image is now stuck in my head :( lol. So, for this RP, are our characters going to need powers? Because something tells me this RP would be rather interesting if our characters didn't have any powers and make it a bit a survival horror type thing, or atleast IMO.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: Going by what I've come up with for Hellscraper and what I have planned for this RP already, it's going to be a survival horror even with your character's powers.

I'll put an anti-teleportation rule in play: All characters attempting to teleport into, out of, or within the city during the RP will be chunked. Same goes for portals, gateways, or other equivalent methods of travel.

@SamJaz: HHHHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmm....... So many interesting RP's...................I don't know if I can handle so many characters :(.

Online Now

@AnimeDefender: No worries, i'm still tied up with Hellscraper and uni work, just putting the thought out there.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lemuria, Venice or any coastal city

Online Now

@Kuro_San: Want to avoid coastal cities to be honest. Add to the lack of preparation for aquatic combat.

Post by Anansi_Oden (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SamJaz: How populated do you want the city to be? A village location could be better for this.

Online Now

@Anansi_Oden: A few skyscrapers are going to sink into interdimensional holes. Full of water.

Post by Anansi_Oden (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SamJaz: OK how about New Delhi, India

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel