The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@kashif1: There arent any Ebisu facilities inside the city, because is a new city built in the Tokyo bay over a massive artificial island

Central district it is then, he'd have probably gutted them anyway.

@Sonata: Should the middle east and India be their own region? Similarly shouldn't the Dikson region be extended to include eastern Russia and eastern Europe? Both things seem to make more sense from an ethnicity standpoint.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@kashif1: There arent Ebisu Facilities, Did I mispelled before or something. Ebisu didnt put a step in Inazuma as they rejected Kuor-san first mission and he decided not to use them as paws. I repeat Ebisu doesnt have any facility inside Inazuma City and if they do they are constantly on the run. All the districts are watched constantly by satellital and mystical forces. If something happens in Inzauma City and it isnt orchestrated by Kuro then it didnt happened ever.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@kashif1: The reason for that is a few countries in Europe were part of a secret alliance with The U.S and China for a special Police force to control the growing superhuman population. With Moscow being burned down  and using most of their efforts and resources in the war Russia was hurt pretty bad financially. Due to the secret alliance Europe was able to help Russia fix what was broken in return for some territory. As for India  the Hong Kong Territory should have that technically, but there could be a chance for a dispute over that in later stories.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Since you know Spanish I was wondering if you could come up with the name of the city in Santiago Chile area?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: Santiago de Chile? Why there? Chile is mostly a wasteland XD....

You should make it in Brazil...

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@kashif1: There arent Ebisu Facilities, Did I mispelled before or something. Ebisu didnt put a step in Inazuma as they rejected Kuor-san first mission and he decided not to use them as paws. I repeat Ebisu doesnt have any facility inside Inazuma City and if they do they are constantly on the run. All the districts are watched constantly by satellital and mystical forces. If something happens in Inzauma City and it isnt orchestrated by Kuro then it didnt happened ever.

So Ebisu still exists as an organization? In any case I think Jack would have taken basing himself in Inazuma over sticking with a dying organization. He has the resources to establish his own smaller scale facility for his and Lan Fan's use.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@Sonata: Santiago de Chile? Why there? Chile is mostly a wasteland XD....

You should make it in Brazil...

Brazil is in far worse shape lol Zella turned that place upside down:P
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@kashif1: Even so if Ebisu doesnt exist nobody uncontrolloed may be in Inazuma city, you can travel inside but you cant place a base on it. And if you do you have to be goverment approved our chased away

@Sonata: Atacama City could be the name, placed in the north of Chile it could be a oasis/desertical city

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Nice I like it, I'll try to look for a pic later. 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@kashif1: Even so if Ebisu doesnt exist nobody uncontrolloed may be in Inazuma city, you can travel inside but you cant place a base on it. And if you do you have to be goverment approved our chased away

@Sonata: Atacama City could be the name, placed in the north of Chile it could be a oasis/desertical city

Alright, I'll still inhabit the old base in Kyoto then.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: You could use one of the chrome shelled regios cities

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Those are some possibilities, I think I found a pic that comes pretty close to how I envision it:) 
 
@kashif1
A pic Jack could use:P 
A pic Jack could use:P 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Oh god that image is amazing. But I think for now I'll stick to archery.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Shadowchaos: I will try, they are just too good.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,948 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kurohige: you mean the topographic maps? if that's the case don't bother they would probably limit people to much and give everybody a headache to remember them.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Shadowchaos: No, silly, the candy. :p

Post by Shadowchaos (2,948 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kurohige: candy? I'm sorry but what are you smoking?

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Shadowchaos said:

@Kurohige: whoa lay off the sweets ok.

I was replying to that, you will have to excuse my sense of humor.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I may be a little more calm with my redesigned character, but I'm still gonna be hanging out in Sydney with my kangaroos. Still unsure if I'm going to live in the wilderness, registered, or under disguise in the city to watch over it.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,948 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kurohige: wow I forgot I even posted that, man I'm absent minded today.

@TheBlackDragonz: man so no crazed beast to fight?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel