The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@kashif1: Ok, No problem, tell me what district you're based upon and I´ll throw some info

@Elfenlied1012: It's pretty easy, read this thread as a start

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Elfenlied1012 said:

Oh you guys, you make me wish I was good enough/knew what the f@#k was going on enough to be involved. XD

Its just role playing, we are doing a time skip so that new comers like you can join. Do you want to make a character and try?

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Elfenlied1012 said:

Oh you guys, you make me wish I was good enough/knew what the f@#k was going on enough to be involved. XD

The answers are in the thread here, and a blog post will be up later to give further detail.:)

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

I'd assume he'd be based in the central district. He'd probably still use old Ebisu facilities though, does that change my assumption?

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@kashif1: I'll consider it but I'll be waiting for the blog post.

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Elfenlied1012: It's cool dude. We can be beginners together. Be the greatest newbs this world has ever seen!

Okay, maybe not that much. But at least pretty alright, kinda.
The Location of the seven cities will taking the locations of some of the worlds biggest cities. They will be given new names. Kuro san will run a special independent Zone (Japan and both Korea's) for Superhumans. Super Humans outside of the zone must be registered or be place as fugitives and traitors to the new administration. Registered being can live their lives out normally and can even be accepted in newly developed centers where they can hone their skills and help to keep the peace. 
 Here are the locations of the new main seven cities. Remember these places will be renamed this is just their general locations.
  1. New York City, New York
  2. Cairo, Egypt
  3. London England
  4. Sydney Australia
  5. Hong Kong Kowloon Bay
  6. Santiago, Chile 
  7. Moscow, Russia

@Sonata: Didn't Sydney get nuked?

@kashif1: I remember there was some fighting there. Was your character Jack in the middle of that?

@Sonata: Oh never mind, it was Canberra that was nuked. ND launched them at Jack in what we voted as being the biggest instance of overkill that month.

@kashif1: I remember now.  I want to be close to the canon as possible.

@Sonata: Atahilia also burned down Moscow so that would be completely rebuilt, I know Blindside had plans for London so you'd have to ask him about the state of that city.

@kashif1: Actually I thought about changing Moscow as it conflicts with the areas I want the city based in London to control. So I have no problem with moving to a different spot. As for London I'll ask him the next time he appears I may let him have control of it depending on the mind set of his character. 

Map of the Vice
 Map of the Vice

Here is how the Vice Earth looks as of now. Each colored area represents what the main  seven cities controls from one another. 

1.   NYC= Red area
  2. Santiago = Green area ( If you are wondering what that Black dot is it is actually a quarantine area from a biological incident from one of Zella's experiments.
  3. Sydney= Purple area
  4. Cairo= Yellow area
  5. Dikson- Tan area (Moscow was nuked)
  6. Hong Kong =Orange area
  7. London = Light Blue
Independent Nation Japan and both North and South Korea 

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post them:)
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Great job Sonata!!! We can do this, we can be as good, no better than the Vine's RP's! Hell, I could even be the new Newdeath, hehehe! I'm all for this, I think I will even make a new character on this account for the occasion. I still can't get rid of Kurohige, though.

@Kurohige: LOL That's the spiritXD
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@kashif1: There arent any Ebisu facilities inside the city, because is a new city built in the Tokyo bay over a massive artificial island

Post by Shadowchaos (2,939 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kurohige: whoa lay off the sweets ok.

@Sonata: nice map I think it will work but a topographic map might work better.

@Shadowchaos: Thanks, A topographic map uses alot of detail, which makes it tougher to photoshop. All we need to know is the territories that the cities hold. We can use on of those later if we want to go into detail about other towns and villages.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,939 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: guess you have a point and it would take longer for the chaos to begin

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel