The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: one little 'accident' has to happen and a war would break out leaving both sides weak enough for anybody to come in and take over.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,762 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: I think Indepedent but with good relations (I dont really know what are these Seven cities you're talking about)

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: think about them as the seven capitals of the earth and the defense grid of the planet.

@Shadowchaos: Independent but with good relations....

We should start using Location Threads, describing them in the first post and allowing anybody to use it in their stories, each group using a particular title for their story line in the location...

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina@Shadowchaos: I'm going to photoshop a map of the seven cities locations and the territories they control.

@Sonata: Usso haves Japan and Korea, with some parts of Coastside China including Hong Kong

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Whoa whoa, I'll let Usso have both Korea's Japan, but Hong Kong and most of China are part of the alliance. They were secretly part of the alliance. way before Newdeath's attack.

@Sonata: Okay, I'll keep Korea and Japan

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cool you can being writing that part for your characters if you wish.

@Sonata: I'll use Gen Shishioh as my main character as he hasnt participated in the pre-time skip or meet anybody, I'll only move his story starting point foward in time...

As well the Underground Fighting thread is still on, waiting for challengers (It's a location thread, so multiple fights can happen in tandem without being exactly in the same time period)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Nice I may re imagine my Sonata character for this I may bring in some of my other later on.

@Sonata:

My cast of characters will be composed by

Gen - Hero

(New character with bio pending) - Neutral

Kuro-san - Villain

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Gonna miss Falken, He and Manami had a RP that never got finished due to some unwanted interruption.

@Sonata: As I writted before, Falken lost any will to live and drinks heavily but I dont plan on retiring him. He'll be an NPC for Kuro-san cast of characters

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

my cast is

human starscream lawful good

transformed starscream chaotic neutral

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Have I been gone to long to join back in?

@kashif1: No its not to late we are just about to begin soon.

I had plans with Dracula, mostly him gaining political influence that he could later capitalize on while publicly being respected as a hero for his actions during the war. Is an idea like that doable, with some metahumans being highly respected and influential while others have no influence?

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

I like your city idea, is it okay if I base my 'good' characters there as well?

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh you guys, you make me wish I was good enough/knew what the f@#k was going on enough to be involved. XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel