The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Thats great the superhuman community would need something like that. However under the new nation ran by the seven cities they will be watched very closely. If the superhumans get out of hand they will most likely blame Kuro san for what ever happens to the outside world. Example of a powerful villain escaping Inazama City and going nuclear on some kids.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: hey what about communal cities where both the super powered people and the normal people could live.

@Shadowchaos: There can be some , but only for registered superhumans under governed authority.

@Sonata: Oh what's next the supers have to wear collars and if they miss behave the get shocked or some other painful thing?

@Shadowchaos: LOL things like that are already done to some of the captured bad supers. The trust between humans and supers is completely shot right now. Thats where are characters come in and try to heal what was broken.

@Sonata: or create more chaos in some people's cases.

@Shadowchaos: That's why the good guys have to stop them. If not and destruction starts to occur the people may call for extermination.

@Sonata: we can't have that no matter how amusing it would be to watch them fail.

@Shadowchaos: LOL I wouldnt be so confident. The technology and powers the seven cities have now make ND toys look  stuff you buy at a Family Dollar lol Its going to be very rough if things get out of hand:)

@Sonata: which would cause the villains and heroes to work together and with the almighty plot victory of the good guys and the villains respective armies should even out the two sides.

@Shadowchaos: Interesting  that depends on the heroes themselves and their personalities. :)

@Sonata: please all heroes have that ability if you look hard enough in shows and books.

@Shadowchaos: LOL I'm not talking about Plot victory, I mean their willingness to cooperate with villains. And prove that humanity was right all along and they the supers are good for is violence:)

@Sonata: better then death I say but anyway I think we've gotten off topic about planning this thing.

@Shadowchaos: Sure thing we almost got a picture of how the wold looks now. All we have to do now is figure out where our characters will fit in.

@Sonata: well Abyss would be sort of watching and manipulating things from the shadows more of his plan will be shown later while Stasis would more be like a rebel who likes to play around the rules to have fun but would still be counted as a hero since he helps out when he is needed.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,553 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I meant that Inazuma City is comunal, there are both super and non-super humans

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

I meaned that Inazuma City is comunal, there are both super and non-super humans

Are they going to under the rules of the seven cities or totally Independent. If they are independent and thing s go out of control there  Kuro-san will be the blame.

@Sonata: if they are separate I can see a interesting plot made by Abyss.

@Shadowchaos: True very interesting story could be made there.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel