The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: cool tell me if I can help. I also see a opening for a villain that would take the treatment of the super powered people and create a revolt against the normal humans. Which in turn would create a war which could span several threads.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Shadowchaos: I like this idea. I wonder, though. I don't want to be a good guy from the start, but I don't know if I can survive too much a beating from Austrailia's defense force, especially after a Starfire.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Shadowchaos: Sure thing , Thats is a great possibility for the villains, and the possibility for heroes to prove to the world that super powered being can help instead of destroy.

@TheBlackDragonz: yeah nothing screams inconspicuous like a giant dragon. While a angel only has to hide wings and control their strength and speed.

@Sonata: how about something similar to the scouters from dbz because super powered beings would have a higher the average power level and if the database doesn't have them listed they can send a team after them.

@TheBlackDragonz: You can always live in the metahuman zone trying to cause major conflict outside of that by yourself would be suicidal lol. 
 Right now the people of earth are blinded to alliances if you arent part of the program and if you are found out there it could be trouble. 

@Shadowchaos: That's the easy part of all this actually the tech has always been here for that purpose:)

@Sonata: Yeah, I may hang out there until the plot gets rolling. But I also have created a TTGL attack, so Starscream is pretty adaptive, able to use that energy, Real Life energy (plasma), Solar energy/ star energy, and intense amonuts of cold tempertures.

Also, I'm not TRYING to cause conflct, it's in my nature, except for Giygas curbstomping me all those millennia ago (see my backstory on that, it's obvious I was born in the Earthbound universe) I haven't really been tamed yet.

@Sonata: well then seems like Stasis would be one of the few living out of the zones and not registered because of his more remote life in the mountains preferring quiet training over the idiotic squabbles of humans beyond basic saving the day stuff.

@TheBlackDragonz: Thats fine I'm just telling you what will happen if Starscream cause too much conflict. People will be coming after him. 

@Shadowchaos: Cool I already decided that my character is going to be part of the system, and actually work for one of the world leaders as a Maid.:)

@Sonata: Other superpowered beings beinging me may earn my respect, once again due to personality, but if a human single-handedly STALEMATES me even, I will definatly respect that human and most likely join thier side. The most important thing is keeping me under control ^.^''

@Sonata: yeah but Stasis would enjoy the teams coming after him it just means more training, Besides for all anyone knows about him he is just a normal human that is interested in martial arts unless he used his full abilities namely flight and energy manipulation.

@TheBlackDragonz: please Stasis would just use his speed to run circles around him cutting him with his sword till he couldn't move.

@Shadowchaos: Really?

The side of good defenitly seems like after I get my head examined in the plot, that's whom I'll be joining. Heck, Stasis could be the one to beat him straight.

@TheBlackDragonz: it's simple giant boss fight strategy attack the feet and legs and when they reveal their weakness attack there and since Stasis has speed that maek even trained eyes see him as a blur he would have no problem doing it.

@TheBlackDragonz@Shadowchaos: Interesting I will have to write out a new bio as well. Hopefully we can start the true RP next week.

@Sonata: don't worry other fast people could see him if they can come close to equaling or surpassing his speed.

@Shadowchaos@TheBlackDragonz: What Tier are your characters??

@Sonata: well in his base form he would be around tier 3 while his angel of light/darkness forms are tier 4 and his balance form is tier 5 and Abyss is also a tier 5

@Sonata: Probably Low-Mid Tier 4 due to Starfire and Giga Plasma Breaker. Starfire and probably プラズマドラゴンの咆哮 may even land me in High Tier 4. プラズマドラゴンの咆哮 just MIGHT be able to country-bust if we go through power increasings like a typical show/anime would.

@Shadowchaos: Cool my character will be around Tier 5 as well.
@TheBlackDragonz: Thats great I think 3-5 is a good range for characters with powers
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel