The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Shadowchaos: -shudders- That was scary. I read up on that. Let's hope that doesn't happen again, or I'm going to be a bunch of leather products >.>

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: Newdeath's attack is nothing to what I have planned. Remember when two blades clash the fate of the world will be decided.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Shadowchaos said:

@Sonata: yeah,,,,, you say this now but what about later. Anyway I think there should be some underground cities and armies of robots that can be used in self defense in case something like the newdeath thing happens again.

Your right that is going to happen as well. The planet going to be more ready for things like that now.

@Sonata: well that might make it a bit harder or a bit more fun.

@Masterofdeath: I say both, A villain won't be able to solo the new Earth now, if he can that means their character is way too overpowered lol.

@Sonata: not if he has a army backing him and a good plan

@Masterofdeath: Depends on what this army can do. If it's average people, an ambush & prep Starfire can wipe most of them. I'm debating on giving Plasma Knife a TTGL upgrade also.

@TheBlackDragonz: just some demons, skeletons, zombies, a few dragons, and death himself. Also a demonic shadow wolf.

@Masterofdeath: Hmmm. Interesting army. Well, I'm still neutral, if a bit wild.

@TheBlackDragonz: join the dark side we have COOKIES!

@Masterofdeath: I'll consider it. But, many of my attacks (ironically, my intermediate anime ones) will be weaker, as I'm on the wrong side. So, we'll just have to see where I decide to be. I won't be tempted by your humane items.

@TheBlackDragonz: They are cracked filled so they are extra good and you won't stop eating them.

@Masterofdeath: Now I want them even LESS. -flies away-

@Masterofdeath said:

@TheBlackDragonz: just some demons, skeletons, zombies, a few dragons, and death himself. Also a demonic shadow wolf.

Not a bad start, the Earth should be ready for that if they learned anything from Newdeath.XD

@Sonata: Whatt do I have to gain besides a more powere-up Giga Plasma Breaker from joining the side of Good?

@TheBlackDragonz: Well thats something your character has to figure out on their own:)
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz: join the good side then

@Sonata: sadly no more villain for the next 24 hours. Anyway back on topic the plot of the story...

I'm probably going to have one hero and one neutral character starting off. The story we can do almost anything now. Here is my idea

• There are seven central cities across the globe each with a different from of Government and law. But work in unison when it comes to global defense.
  • Japan is now a home or prison depending on their way of thinking for metahumans They will form their own government and policies but will be heavily watched.
  • There wills be persons with super powers living on the outside. Either they will be registered under the new authority or be hunted like dogs.
  • The people on Earth demanded this to happen after the attacks 10 years ago and was backed by the FABLE organization to make it happen,
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: so basically what you are saying even heroes that want to keep to themselves will be considered threats if they have powers period. Good I think if we can work out the finer stuff we may be able to have the opening post in a week.

@Shadowchaos: Yes thats the main focus, I'll start working on a post that tunes everything else up like city names, goverments and peoples mental state. Then we can finally work on the real RP story:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel