The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,780 posts) See mini bio Level 13

After a change in my work schedule (they reduced my hours) so I may return. Kuro-san will be back. A new character will be introduced. The others will have some story arcs to explain their disappearence

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Shadowchaos: I was hoping we go a pure fantasy/anime like format for the cites this time around. The people of Earth have a new way of thing and want a better defense against superhumans. My old FABLE corporation will fill alot of gaps with the cites and things. 

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cool hope you can.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: cities floating out in the ocean or in the air?

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
How upsetting. I've got a lot of family in DC. That means they're probably dead now.

And where does one learn about "the before world?"
@Shadowchaos: LOL no alittle more futuristic.

@Sonata: ok then cities on Pluto

@Shadowchaos: Thats a thousand years in the future:P 

I do like the idea of Japan being split up. Something like Code Geass would be interesting.

@Sonata: so something along the lines of technology like in matrix or terminator?

@Shadowchaos: Exactly. maybe alittle bit better. A country may be ran by an artificial life form to be more effective. I want to make the world itself its own kind of character and personalities. Not just be some random place to fight.

@Sonata: okay think the area is mapped out almost so I think now we would need to figure out governments technology and a story.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm on a rampage in Australia. Maybe I can design a second, evil character to give a reason for Australia's wreckage. Maybe another one of your characters, since I know that you all have multiple.

@TheBlackDragonz: I have two other characters one is a villain and the other I haven't used in about a year because it sucked so bad I just gave up on it and left the site alone for a year then came back with this account.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Maybe Australia can be in anarchy due to the complete chaos of your character and Starscream's collisions completely wasting the country.

@TheBlackDragonz: not likely my villain character, Abyss wouldn't be that destructive he prefers precision killing then crazed destruction.

@TheBlackDragonz: There isnt going to be country destruction yet. A rogue super being like Starscream will mostly be hunted down in the new society.

@Sonata: Hey this actually might make for the first big plot thing.

@Shadowchaos: Right I do have something planned that centers around that concept. I'll write a blog post later in the week that shows my idea, I think all of you will enjoy it.

@Sonata: I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't involve creepy fangirls.

@Shadowchaos: LOL that shouldn't be a problem:)

@Sonata: yeah,,,,, you say this now but what about later. Anyway I think there should be some underground cities and armies of robots that can be used in self defense in case something like the newdeath thing happens again.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel