The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Project_Ares (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hm.
Post by Kuro_San (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ok, your loss I'll use Brandon as a look when Falken stops pitying himself. I have a good idea to incorporate the coffin

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: lol I was just being a smart ass you don't have to use him. :P It's okay I know you were just trying to help I think you can make Brandon as Falken work and make it badass. I can't wait to see the coffin idea

I can totally see that as Falken :)
I can totally see that as Falken :)

What mess up is there are images like that one above which are badass and I would use for Crow but there are some when he looks totally emo.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,919 posts) See mini bio Level 14

A recomendation, please watch Giant Robo: The Day Earth Stood Still, is the closest thing you'll find to an Anime of the Vice verse, you have martial artists, superheroes, legendary creatures, ninjas, robots, high tech and mysticism all rolled into an incredible retro-styled anime with shout-out to several other animes and damn good animation and extremely awesome fight scenes and is a mine field of crowning moments of awesome....

Horizon also seems like that (only watched an episode before I dropped it 'couse I loated the main character the moment I set eyes over him) with multiples experts in different fields of combat or magic

Post by UsachanMaN (4,612 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I might be able to get back to RPing here when I start my new fall semester at school (lol since I get inspired to write when I'm stressed out about school), but I wont make any promises just in case XD I'll will continue looming over the Vice RP threads though .... ;P

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@UsachanMaN: Hey, Same here!

@Kurohige: Sweet! :D

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UsachanMaN@Kurohige: LOL that's fine  hope you guys do join in eventually:)
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UsachanMaN: @Kurohige: It would be awesome if you two came back currently are roster of characters is looking thin. We need more people lol XD

@Sonata: I hope so too Son ^^

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I will try my best to :P

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Sonata: Yeah I think I will make a character for now to fit the whole revival vibe (Hence my change to good.)

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I want to thank everyone for their support and suggestions that helped kick start a new era of Anime Vice RPGing. I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now since it did serve its purpose in establishing a new world for the Vice RPG. If you have any questions in regarding the New World Order, please go to The Birth of the Seven and The Country of Shin Nihon threads. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel