The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sure I don't mind helping you, It will have to be later though:) 

All of the continents have already been established. Inazama City is an independent nation out side of the big seven. Inazama controls Both Koreas and Japan. Everything else is under the newly formed union.  

I did have that idea of Deadman Wonderland like Prison be formed in one of the cities. But I realized that the Seven Cities Union is not really evil, it more of a way to be prepared in case of Superhuman attacks like Newdeath. That's why They will call it The Anti-Death Protocol. Its up to our character to try and regain the trust of the people again. Or villains to try and start another war  to try and demolish the current order and make their own.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: There is a facility that can be used as such, as is isolated and haves superhuman containment, the island Fatalis created for his character, in the Atlantic Ocean that worked as a superhuman academy kinda like Magical Index

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Okay I get it sorry I was misunderstanding what the point of reestablishing the continents, my bad completely I read some of the beginning and the end, I was thinking each city would be different and be its own unique entity with its unique leaders. For example Inazama City being under the control of Kuro-san, United States having its own unique leader etc.

Instead the 7 are connected in one big union operating together under a single leadership when the world is attack the unite and fight together. I got ya! :) I like this I am kinda bummed I like the idea of the U.S. being a dump or a bad place lol. Maybe my dream of a wild west inspired area will come to fruition in another way. I could always create Crow's town Death Vegas as a smaller city in the U.S. for people to go to but then again i need to establish Crow first.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I forgot about that place, I'll use that, but for mostly as a school for now. 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Each of the 7 seven cities will have its own leader and have rules. But will a major threat comes along they will Unite and put a quick end to them. One of the cities will be governed by an powerful A.I. for example.

@Sonata: CoughSkynetcough XD

Post by Shadowchaos (2,948 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: more like the matrix since it would be closer to a dream world.

@Shadowchaos: No, is not like Matrix because they arent inside a virtual world, but isnt also akin exactly to Terminator as the A.i isnt fuckin' mad. But a single A.I seems more like Skynet than the cluster of robots leading the Matrix

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Kinda like GlaDOS? Sorry if I upset anyone by bringing up a possible meme source >.>

Anyways, I can't wait until this gets started :D

@Kuma_From_Argentina: LOL 

• The American city is going to be controlled by an A.I.
  • The one in South America is going to have a President
  • London will be ruled by a princess who is a superhuman.
  • Egypt a King and Queen
  • Australia a select cabinet, based on a variety of requirements
  • Russia by a military group. If you aren't registered you may want to stay clear from this place lol
  • Hong Kong a Prime Minister who is also a sage.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,948 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: party pooper!

@Sonata: I like that the US city will be the AI one it should be the most advanced and futuristic one in my opinion at that point. It would also be interesting having Crow there someone with control over electrical powers in an electrical city :). Where exactly will the US city? (Yeah I know I'm just asking for small details now) :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It is going to be in former Manhattan. 

@Sonata: I like that idea I have a few ideas for what to do with the time skip Crow and as much as i disliked it at first making him an outlaw would be cool I will have him wonder from place to place as he makes his way to Neo Japan. I am still stuck on how to update his powers because even before the time skip he was pretty skilled with his powers so I don't know where to go from there.

Anyway I like the look of the these Super Cities will they be getting their own thread similar to neo japan.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah it going to be fun. We can do the same things we always did in the past, there will be chances to form teams as well. 

I will make a thread soon, just trying to think of names for a few of the cities. My character will be in the London city.

@Sonata: Nice I think i will have to visit London first then lol We never did have a Crow versus Sonata fight XD

I wonder what she will be like?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL that would be fun:P 

She has gone through some vast changes as well:)

@Sonata: Lol oh will she have british accent XD

I need help looking for a new appearance for Crow. Kuma suggested the guy from Gun Grave and even though I look the coffin I don't like the character. I like Gene Starwind but he is too spacey. And Crow now at 33 is too old for Train Heartnet. Any suggestions I am looking for a gunslinger type of character.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: We will see about that:P 

Maybe Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy. I can look for some looks for you.
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I still vouch for the Gungrave guy. We should make a Falken meets Crow narrative thread, with Crow visiting the drunk Falken and reigniting his battle spirit

@Kuro_San: lol I know he is a good character but he is too emo looking :P What don't you use him for Falken lol?

That is a great idea and I love it why are we not doing it right now. :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel