The Revival of the Vice RPG Universe

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Maybe I can cook one up once i get back home.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I was only joking about the crazed beast cause trust me I have plans for there to be plenty in the future.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

cool! I can't wait!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,818 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Anybody that wants a fight you can tag in this fight http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/underground-fighting-in-osaka/331291/#1

Please search for the OOC thread and inform of your descision or send me a PM

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: By the way just how easy is it to enter/leave Inazuma undetected and what sort of security does it have? Is it manned or unmanned?

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@kashif1: Manned and unmanned, technological and mystical. You can enter but if you start making a fuzz they are going to fall over you like the fist of an angry god. And if you really get to the point you are a massive pain in the ass not only the Shin Nihon Gunji (army) will go after you but also the Mangetsu elite Numbers Army. If you arent going to make any problems you're free to leave and go, but the moment you want to dig under the surface you're in for a world of pain. (And this is final, think it as a restriction to all players in an mmorpg that cannot enter or be active in certain places, there isnt any, and I mean any way to get around this restriction unless your character is suddenly Fatalis-Class)

The rest of Japan is under surveilance but is much softer than in Inazuma. And most of the criminal activities such as gambling are handled in Japan main land and Korea is the International Relations lobby in the City of Kaminari, twin city to Inazuma. Osaka is the main gambling nexus (even legalizaed) Think it like a Japanese Vegas

Post by Sonata (35,521 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The seven cites of the world are pretty similar,  very powerful stronghold with insane tech and magical abilities.  Mostly in the Tier 6 and 7 range so I wouldn't recommend anybody start a whole lot of trouble by themselves. The people have vowed to never let a tyrant like Newdeath to easily walk over top of them again. They can be toppled but its going take monster strategies and some great alliances for it to happen. 
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: That sounds good... It's a nice scenario to play in... It really makes me remember Chrome Shelled Regios

@Kuro_San: Its going to be fun, because now we can focus more on storytelling instead of power set.

@Sonata said:

The seven cites of the world are pretty similar, very powerful stronghold with insane tech and magical abilities. Mostly in the Tier 6 and 7 range so I wouldn't recommend anybody start a whole lot of trouble by themselves. The people have vowed to never let a tyrant like Newdeath to easily walk over top of them again. They can be toppled but its going take monster strategies and some great alliances for it to happen.

Just one thing, Dracula is a tier four but he has had a few years to spread vampirism, he has been rather conservative about it since he isn't exactly short on time to implement but it amounts to a lot of manpower.

@Kuro_San said:

@kashif1: Manned and unmanned, technological and mystical. You can enter but if you start making a fuzz they are going to fall over you like the fist of an angry god. And if you really get to the point you are a massive pain in the ass not only the Shin Nihon Gunji (army) will go after you but also the Mangetsu elite Numbers Army. If you arent going to make any problems you're free to leave and go, but the moment you want to dig under the surface you're in for a world of pain. (And this is final, think it as a restriction to all players in an mmorpg that cannot enter or be active in certain places, there isnt any, and I mean any way to get around this restriction unless your character is suddenly Fatalis-Class)

The rest of Japan is under surveilance but is much softer than in Inazuma. And most of the criminal activities such as gambling are handled in Japan main land and Korea is the International Relations lobby in the City of Kaminari, twin city to Inazuma. Osaka is the main gambling nexus (even legalizaed) Think it like a Japanese Vegas

Alright, it would be out of character for them to do anything real risky anyway, well Carmilla might... bluh i can afford to get her into trouble at some point.

@kashif1: Vamprism can easily be dealt with now, plus with all the registration and things going on it can easily be detected before it gets off the ground. Zella was Tier 7 even she would think twice about laying seige to one of these places now with out a very very good plan. That's how tough its going to be.

@Sonata: Okay that puts a reasonable limit on what I can do with him, works for me.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,884 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Hmmm what have we here the Vice is making a come back under my nose. While I been a bit preoccupied as of late (personally wise) I have a desire to get back to writing and play as Crow once more. I congratulated on doing something no one could do and that restart the vice. I don't know what you have planned for the United States but I have a suggestion seeing as Crow is from the states I was thinking maybe it has been restored back to an old wild west feel. Outlaws and bandits are beginning to run wild and its almost like a lawless place with a few sheriffs like authority figures or bounty hunters keeping the peace.

@Kuro_San: Oh Kuro san you and me have some unfinished and even with 50 Numbers I will still finished what I started XD. I am glad that Falken we still be around because I want to have a few shots at him. Falken was Crow's rival and I won't let him lose his will to fight yet.

I am so glad to see you back you are one of the few people I would come back to write with and its going to fun to work together again with you. :D

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The westurn part of the U.S could have a wild west theme to it. It hurt the main purposes of the new government being established. What actually is taking places happens 10 years after Newdeath's attack.

@Sonata: Dang lol :P I think I get where you are going this is suppose to be a bit more peaceful I guess that can work. I would still like to have some effort in whatever the United States have become and hopefully Crow will have a bit more power there this time around not a leader but a bit more famous and influential possibly the head of a small team.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I wouldn't say there are peaceful times now. There will still be hostilities. The world now is not going to be a superhuman doormat like has been in the past. I wanted the world now to be able to stand up for itself and have a view on our characters. I actually see Crow as a possible fugitive in this new world:) 

@Sonata: Crow a fugitive why of all people would he be a fugitive XD Then again that would give me a reason to go to Japan and encounter Kuro-san

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: There are lots of possibilities the main could be he is an unregistered superhuman:P 

@Sonata: Good Idea :) Would you mind helping me update and come up with Crow's current status....Or anyone can i don't really mind.

So just curious what continents/super cities have been established so far. I know Kuro-san has Neo Japan. Is that the only continent established.

Also again just a suggestion the U.S.'s major super city could be part prison part amusement park to attract tourist similar to Deadman's Wonderland :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel