the race

Topic started by ninja2170 on Sept. 26, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ninja2170: on your mark!

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChronoWolf: wow i am watching catching fire as i type. crazy coincidence.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,224 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ninja2170: Coincidence? Or am I psychic?

I suggest you read the books. I saw The Hunger games and I liked it. Then I read all three of the books and tried watching the movie again. Let me just say that I had to stop after ten minutes because of how crappy compared to the books it was. I think I'll watch Battle Royal instead. And probably read it as well.

@ChronoWolf: honestly i think it was alright compared to the book i only read the first one because it was for school and im not big on reading if it dosent have pictures.

also i wish we could do a hunger games type rp but there's always the problem that most people wouldn't except death probably.

@ninja2170: Death can be explained by several things. It could be an alternate reality, or they're one-shot characters or you just talk to Death who will probably let you come back to life (Death is SamJaz's NPC, you probably saw the bio).

The problem I see with such an RP is that it's a hunger games RP. This is supposed to be a place for originality, where people make characters of their own and make RP of their own so that they could pretend that they themselves are those original characters in original anime. We had enough RPs in these two or thred months that "borrow" from existing series already.

Now, Feha, Sam and me had an idea that had some similarities to Hunger games if you looked deep enough and was also a spin-off of sorts, though not really, to the Fate series. Though for some reason it seems that they have given up on the idea. I will have to investigate that matter later.

@ChronoWolf: i didint mean actually hunger games just the concept and i mean its hard to decide a hit or miss for example

i slowly and quietly crept out from behind the tree and throw an axe at your back.

whos to say if its a hit or miss. you could easily say you heard my steps or i just missed

or we could incorporate the idea that someone had that you roll a dice or something and thats how you choose a hit or miss i guess.

@Galenbeta: no light speed no speeds above 5,000 mph a track is only so big.

and with light speed you'll end up dead before the first zone.

edit: im not sure of what the max speed should be actually so probably 400 mph at max

@ninja2170: fine

@Galenbeta: thanks wish i could tale you a for sure speed limit but i dont know the capabilities of each persons transportation.

Post by Anansi_Oden (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yeah the window I had to enter the RP has long passed. Maybe next time.

@Anansi_Oden: you still can if you want the race hasnt even started not even everyone is at the start line. and you can just be one of the extra four racers that i added.

@ninja2170: Ninja, I got bad news and I got worse news. The bad news is that you don't exist. Seriously, I can't add you as a recipient for a PM.

The worse news is that I'm gonna force you to cast a vote in at least one of these categories:

• Best Hero
  • Best Neutral
  • Best Villain
  • Best Fight
  • Crowning Moment of Awesome
  • Crowning Moment of Funny
  • Best Couple
  • Best Rivalry
  • Best Bromance
  • Best Story Thread
  • Best Location
  • Best NPC
  • Best Writer
  • Best Player (Being a good guy with sportsmanship)
  • Vicer of the Month

How, you ask? Like this:

Now PM me and cast your vote/s.

Post by Anansi_Oden (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ninja2170: Well...I do have sort of an itch to write, So alright I'll work on a post and add it soon.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ninja2170:

"they all appeared to be a bunch of arrogant pricks who drive fancy cars which were specially made for this race."

LOL XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: just to insure i meant the 4 other racers.not you guys

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ninja2170: I know but damn man, I laughed so freaking hard I fell off of my chair LOL!!!!!!!

@ninja2170: @AnimeDefender: Well, at the moment, Arthur seems to fit that description pretty darn well.

@ChronoWolf: @AnimeDefender: @Galenbeta: i forgot to say this use the 4 extra races as you will. right now they'd (besides me) be in last but when the track changes they'd probably take first because of there specially built cars.

@ninja2170: This to is dead so can I move Seen to a different rpg

@Galenbeta: of course.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel