the race

Topic started by ninja2170 on Sept. 26, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"come one come all to the biggest race in the universe it is being held this year the race will take place on a planet built specifically for the most epically dangerous most adventures race that can be created if you have a car you can race but be warned this isn't any race you want live if you don't have skill. And if you win you will win something even the one piece or god could compare to".

rules

- once the race starts you cant leave.

- if your car is overpowered the track will challenge your skills it has a mind of its own.

- you can have any weapons or gadgets in the race.

- anybody good bad neutral can race.

-you can enter as a team but only one can win

- any kind of transportation is allowed

"today is the start of the race and its time to meet our racers and there transportation and they will have time to make last minute preparations for there vehicles"

also each car is equipped with a communication device for communicating with fellow racers.

(All you have to do is give some information of your car your driver and there reason for joining)

track

the race will start with a long road with mars like scenery no obstacles just road to test speed then the race will jump into a jungle for of rare unknown creatures and trees testing your control and steering ability then will jump into a maze of roads testing your quick thinking and memory next up is the disaster street varying in weather and meteors testing overall ability then moving into the repair road were your car will be repaired and finally the road of mystery no driver has made it out so not much can be said and there's no footage of it.

Post by SamJaz (12,460 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'm down.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,183 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is gonna be fun.

Post by Anansi_Oden (20 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sweet I'm in.

Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

hmmmm why not

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ninja2170: Are you going to make this RPG?????????

@AnimeDefender: I was but then after making it didn't feel like a good idea actually this was supposed to be it because I had already made a post about it as an idea but like I said I never really felt confident in its success.

but if you want to get it started post a bio of the vehicle and your reasons for joining like you are being interviewed

for example" my names blank and this is blank this vehicle can blank and I joined because blank.

@ninja2170: ........... I remember there was a speech for this kind of stuff...... I forgot what it said LOL!!!! So you are not confident about this. Can you tell me why?

@AnimeDefender: well I wouldn't really be able to describe driving in an interesting way for starters another thing is choosing where each part of the race ends lastly I coudnt find any car that I wanted to use or else I would have posted already.

@ninja2170: For how to desribe the race, you could always post a map of the racing track and use it as a reference. You can practice on how to describe how fast you are going and when you are doing your turns and all of that good stuff. For the car, you could always describe the car in great detail. See it ain´t so hard (thats what she said!!!) :D!!!!!! Then again we are not actually doing the RPG (Thats what she said again XD) right now, so I can be wrong XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: well I guess I could still do it on this rpg. I will do it in the morning.

@ninja2170: .................. I am guessing this is a no go for this rpg...............

@AnimeDefender: I guess so. I forgot all about it.

@ninja2170: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I just woke up, so my sense of humor is even more weird heheheheh)

I was actually going tp give this a try........ I had everything. I just needed a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ninja2170: Sad to hear could have been fun.:(

@ninja2170: Will you at least give this a try ninja :(

@Sonata: @AnimeDefender: wow you guys really want this so here.(who ever post next pls name the announcer because im terrible at naming)

a man about 5 foot 2 inches tan skinned and black hair styled like Elvis with a yellow suit with a white under shirt and black tie accompanied with a wireless black mike approaches Knight and says "helllllloooooooo what's your name?, what's you driving ?,and why are you racing?" he puts the mike directly in Knights face "well my name Knight Walker and this is Angora she was created by old ship parts that my parents left as scrap metal but I saw something in the simple metal like pieces well she is equipped with a few guns and was built for all terrain I am not sure of her speed but its got to be fast and she may look rusty but she can take her share of damage also navigational system, radio, horn, lights and the best engine that was on the market and I am here to have fun and be the first to survive this race plus a friend of mine did this a long time ago and I want to know what happened" Knight is then handed a radio "here your going to need this to communicate with each other if it comes down to it or just want to boast , complain about yourself and others also we can track you" Knight turns to his car and adds the radio a eye ball like camera hovers "don't worry its just so the crowd can see what each driver is doing" the announcer looks for the next driver to report.

@ninja2170: Question!!!!! So are we going to be the cars a bio or can we make the drivers bio?

@AnimeDefender: a little of both I didn't add my drivers bio because he already has one.

@ninja2170: Another question (damn I can annoy even myself lol)!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we drive motorcycles :D?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel