The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Raseri: Bobbi heard a voice again, "Thats right Tigers cant speak, it must be a monster,that tries to eat all the ice cream in the park. C'mon Mr. Tiger lets save the park!" She then jumped on the beast like a horse.
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Manami: Raseri simply chuckled as Bobbi jumped on Voldsom's back. The colossal tiger simply remained sitting, keeping its easygoing demeanor. "No no there's no monster. I can talk.. telepathically at least. If you keep this a secret then Mr. Raseri will give you your very own talking tiger for your birthday", Voldsom said. "She really seems like to him", Raseri said, looking at Manami.
@Raseri: Bobbi tried to get the tiger to move, but he didn't. She then heard the voice again, " Really Mr. Tiger I would pinky swear you, but you dont have pinkies" While Bobbi was talking to the tiger Raseri commented on how much Bobbi liked the tiger. ":Well, she is young and is curious about alot of things" Manami answered back to Raseri.
@Manami: "Oh well.. I'll high five you then", Voldsom said cheerfully. In the meantime, Raseri spoke to Manami. "That is true. She seems like she can be a handful at times though", Raseri chuckled. 
@Raseri: "YAY high five!!" Bobbi cheerfully shouted."I find her curiosity quite refreshing actually, I like feeding her growing mind. Speaking of feeding its time for lunch." Manami told Raseri. "Bobbi its time for lunch hon" Bobbi was a bit sad, but she was getting hungry, she gave the tiger a goodbye hug. " Hope we can play again sometime" she told the tiger before rushing towards her mother. Thanks again for letting my daughter play with your tiger, we have to get going hopefully, we will see each other again." Manami told Raseri with smile on her face. Holding Bobbi's hand they walked over towards a park bench to enjoy their lunch.
@Manami: Voldsom silently high fived Bobbi with his large paw. "That's pretty cool of you", Raseri said. Soon however, it was time for Manami and her daughter to eat their lunch. Bobbi hugged a silent and easygoing Voldsom before leaving with her mother. "You're welcome. Maybe one day", Raseri said, smiling coolly. Turning to face Voldsom, Raseri said, "How about we get something to eat as well huh Voldsom?", Raseri suggested with a smile. The moment that the Asgardian agreed, the Ultimate Fighting God dashed off at incredible speeds and instantly returned with a large basket of food that he got from his house back in Norway. Opening the basket, Raseri and Voldsom ate their lunch as well. "So Voldsom, you been getting along with Odin's wolves?", Raseri asked jokingly, "Oh you know I can't do that", Voldsom replied chuckling. 
Manami and her daughter Bobbi, ate their lunch on the park bench. " I had a wonder time today Bobbi, did you?" Manami asked her daughter with a smile on her face. "Yeah I sure did mommy, we need to do this again!" Bobbi responded so happily. Manami looked at her watch, Its started to blink she was being summoned. "We will do this again, I promise. We have to get going now the office execs need me." Manami then carried her young daughter Bobbi in her arms and headed out of the park.
Calmly walking around the park, Raseri took a seat under a tall tree and simply enjoyed the beautiful day. "Ah life is good", he uttered, breathing in some fresh air with a smile. 
Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

(Bump)

It was a calm afternoon, and the redhead traveller found herself wandering in what seems to be a community park. The park seemed quite empty, despite the beautiful weather; but that didn't bother the aloof traveller since she wasn't fond of mingling with others. Hana looked for a nice spot to enjoy the peace and quiet, and noticed an old tree with low branches, perfect for climbing. The skilled traveller climbed up the tree, and settled under the shade of the rustling leaves.The Red Demon took out her harmonica and began playing a calm and upbeat tune, while the calm breeze ruffled the red bangs settled on her forehead.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Sky Captain of the Lawless Seven docked the hovering ship beneath a dense tree-line. Rio had taken a leave of absence from his pirating ways, leaving his cousin, Marina, in charge of the crew for a few nights. Trusting the serene ambience, the Aquarian Princeling leisurely sat on a wooden bench near a duck pond, lacking the slightest worry of having trouble with the law today. He rubbed a green apple over his raven blue coat, before sinking his pearly white teeth into the fruit's juicy interior. "So, this is the park mother and father found moments of pleasant leisures together, I presume?" After rendering the small sustenance into a mere core, the wanted adventurer descended on the grassy floor beside the pond-- back firmly placed on the soil. His head rested on a curved elbow. A yellow duck curiously approached the seemingly asleep man, and began to gnaw on stocks of black hair with its beak. "The air pales in comparison to the freshness of Aquarii's purity and majesty ," recounted Rio, laying Oceanus against his chest.

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Guyver: A ghastly portal of screams opened near the edge of the duck pond. A young girl appeared inside the flames, carrying a small blank portrait and painting supplies. Her hair jet black matching the odd school uniform she was wearing. The temperature dropped suddenly in the area as the scenery the circled her started to wither. She slowly started walking towards the edge of the pond, once there she sat on the ground; the large school of blue gill scattered in the blink of an eye. She started to paint what she saw in her crimson colored eyes, and the future of whats to come of the area.

Fukamachi backflipped off the ground and onto his feet, glimpsing at the advent of the fiery gateway nearby the pond. "Hmm?" Murmured the perplexed modern-day pirate, watching the intensity of the flames begin to subside. From the hellish hole, appeared a black-haired lass, styling gothic-looking school attire. Goosebumps etched across the half-human's trembling body, as the once picturesque parkscape started to lose some of its warmth and color. Even the flocks of geese were reduced to an opaque, white-feathered tone. Captain Rio held his gunblade in a backhand position, ready for the follow-up, after the mysterious girl's sudden and startlingly-enigmatic arrival. However, she carried on to the edge of the murky pool, never minding the presence of Rio. He cautiously neared her, still gripping the hilt tightly, until the Sky Pirate faced her backside. "What is this illustration?" questioned Fukamachi, observing the silent artist immersed herself in her work, stroking the brush; a portrait gradually took shape.

@Guyver: The young girl continued to stroke and complete her painting. She felt the wind at her back as a man approached her. The girl turned around with picture in hand; Her crimson eyes looking into his as if she was peering into his soul. "What is this illustration you ask?" she whispered in a sweet and innocent manner. "The answer is simple, it is the end of days" The girl held up the painting in front him; The canvas started to move on its own showing the lake in such peace and tranquility, then though accelerated time show the horrors of what it will become. "The pond in the color of deep blood, as all the fish in it floated to the surface in death. The soil was torn asunder and flames spreads across the background burning everything it touched to ashes. The corpse of the duck that once played with pirate was a skeleton, and the corpses of humans drawing in the hunger of the flies. The Picture continued to loop in this cycle, and the girl once again spoke to him in a soft manner. "All you see is happiness, but all I see is oblivion."

A creeping shiver swept up Rio Fukamachi's spine, as he watched the animated illustration in horror. The palm that held the gunblade's hilt sternly sweated and quivered, nearly releasing the sword's grasp. "Why?" asked the Sky Pirate, greatly concerned of the grim future ahead.

The girl continued to look in his eyes in a stoic manner, "Why you ask, the answer is simple. It is my purpose to do this. To one day put an end to life as you know it" The girl whispered.

"What an unfortunate purpose," stated Rio bitterly. "Surely this is not the outcome you desire. Only madness compels one to see the image of this world in flames, as your illustration suggests. Enlighten me, what madness has taken hold of such an innocent face?"

"An Innocent face!?" The girl said to him tilting her head slightly. "There is no such thing as innocence, only pain and death in this world. Life has run its course, and shown to be a failed experiment. I have to cure the disease that it has become" The girl whispered.

Tilting his towards the earth, a faint grin emerged upon the snickering captain's lips. The soft chuckle quickly elevated to humorous dark laughter. "In all my cloud-voyaging, I never once believed the day would come when I'd have the pleasure of meeting someone who shared my sentiments. This is truly a day worthy of remembrance."

The girl continued to look at him with her crimson eyes, still in an emotionless expression. "You agree with my purpose, do you wish to help make the reality come ever faster?"

Hearing her last words, Rio's unamused visage shot up to face the harbinger of the apocalypse. The delicate hue of azure blue in his iris suddenly lost some of its alluring charm, as two raven eyes peered into the balls of crimson hellfire upon the girl's menacing demeanor. "Verily, I hold very little regard for humanity," he began. "It aches my heart to know my half belongs to this place. But, do I place burden of blame upon this world?"

As if an incarnation of his mother, the Captain of The Judgement recited Rain Caerulea's empathy for Aquarii ,"Like all living things with souls, Earth suffers the overburden of what was granted in its care. The vicegerents have imprisoned it under its corrupt guise-- punishing the innocent, while paying homage to tyrants." The Sky Pirate took a few steps forward, moving closer and closer to the cold presence. "Nevertheless, within every community, will you find people who are ready to believe in such a revival of true justice, never ceasing to eradicate the world of its filth. I will see it that my homeworld becomes cleansed of this filth, ending with you. And if your threats are sound, when the Earth comes crashing down, look up. There, you will find hoisted blue colors amidst the crimson sky-- the last man standing between you and your delusions. This is not my wish; it is my promise."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel