The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fresh out of the gym, Raseri was in the mood for some relaxation after an intense session of physical exercise. He had pushed himself to the very limit, hoping to improve his base strength level as well as his combat speed. The powerful and radiant rays of the Sun pounded on his skin with everlasting intensity. It was good to get some fresh air but he would much rather find some shade than bask under the Sun. The tall and heavily-muscled man calmly walked over to a tall tree. Without a thought, he sat under the tree's comfortable shade and simply decided to relax as he glanced around the park. "This is a good place to relax. Especially after an intense workout", he thought.
Post by Sonata (35,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sonata smiled a bit as she was enjoy her short break. The cell phone she had in her pocket began to vibrate, Sonata quickly pulled it out to see who it was. It was her friend telling Sonata that she is waiting for her back at the police department. Sonata didnt want to go back to the office just yet, but she  knew she had to. Throwing her leftovers in the trash Sonata began her trek back to TCPD.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nerx then plays more with his dog by swimming together in the park pond, its heartwarming to see russel dog padding behind him as his three heads try to stay on top. The nostalgia sinks in to the first day he met his cerberus.
Walking around the park, Raseri took a seat on a park bench and began to enjoy the peace and serenity of his current environment. "Its always good to relax".
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Demigod Minos had just entered the parks zone as he can be seen strolling down the sidewalk, enjoying the beautiful serenity of his environment as he walked while whistling a small melody. 
Walking around the park, Raseri decided to get some fresh air after completing his latest training session. The sun wasn't shining quite strongly but it was clearly there in the sky. There were hardly any clouds in sight but it was a little breezy. All in all it was a beautiful day to be outside. Sitting under the shade of a tall tree, Raseri simply relaxed. "Ah this is good. Some nice tranquility", he murmured with a warm smile.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Piper walked into the park, wearing a long light pink dress that matched the blossoms blooming around her. She began to walk towards a tree, as she could feel the rough dirt under her feet. She felt up and down the tree bark, how strong and stiff it was. Then, she felt the presence of another being, a man, sitting a few trees away from hers, she turned and looked over at him.

@Fire Star: Watching the cloudless sky in silence, Raseri got the feeling that he was not alone. Almost as if he was sensing the presence of another individual. That would be unlikely since in order to detect energy, he requires a good deal of concentration. Turning his head, he spotted a young woman standing a few feet away from him. With a friendly smile he waved at her, "Hey, I've never seen you around before. I'm Raseri", he said, greeting her. 

@Raseri: As she turned and looked at the man, he must hav felt her presence, because he turned to look at her. She got a good look at him now, he was muscular, and tall, and had very strong facial attributes. He smiled and said, , "Hey, I've never seen you around before. I'm Raseri". She smiled back at him, " Hi, I haven't seen you before either, I'm Piper. " She walked toward him and waved her hand a bit to get a good breeze going.

@Fire Star: "Hi, I haven't seen you before either, I'm Piper", the woman said, introducing herself as Piper. Walking towards him, she waved her causing a nice cool breeze. "Nice to meet you Piper", he said. Noticing how a breeze had suddenly appeared just after Piper had waved her hand, Raseri wondered if she did it. "Did you do that?", he asked, a little curious. 

@Raseri: "Nice to meet you Piper" he replied as she began walking towards him. The breeze felt nice and cool against her skin, and she sat down next to him leaning against the tree branch. She felt small against him, like she was a small twig against a mighty tree. "Did you do that?", he asked, popping her out of the thoughts. " Yes, " she said smiling again, " I can control nature and all of its properties. Look," she said as she pointed her index finger up and a branch began to grow from the tree with two large ripe red apples from it.

@Fire Star: "That's amazing", he said with a smile. "It's not everyday you meet people with powers like us", Raseri said. "So where are you from Piper?", he asked. 
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Manami and her young daughter Bobbi Lee finally arrived at the park. I has been awhile since the two of them had a chance to be together. "Oooh ooohh mommy let's go on the swings first OK!!" Bobbi asked her mom while jumping up and down in front of her. Manami carrying a picnic basket full of food and games smiled at her then answered her . "Good idea Bobbi, c'mon i'll give you a push".  Seconds later Manami placed Bobbi on the swing and began to push her. Higher mommy Higher!! this is fun!!" Manami was happy to oblige and pushed her swing for her daughter.
@Manami: Raseri was taking a walk in the park with his bear-sized Asgardian tiger Voldsom. Despite being an animal, Voldsom was very very intelligent. And it could communicate telepathically with those it wishes. Walking around the park, making sure that Voldsom is always by his side, Raseri noticed a woman playing with her daughter. They seemed very happy. With a smile Raseri looked at Voldsom and chuckled, "Are you sure you don't wanna have kids? That woman over there seems pretty happy", Raseri said to his tiger. Using its telepathy, Voldsom replied, "I don't need children. I'll always have my best buddy", it said, referring to Raseri. The Son of Thunder calmly pet Voldsom on the head as a thank you and the duo quickly took a seat under a large a tree. 
@Raseri: Bobbi was having fun on the swing , then she noticed a large man walking around the park with a large tiger. "You see that mommy, what a big cat!. I wanna take a closer look." Manami quickly  stopped the swing with concern in her voice  she told Bobbi "I dont believe it will be safe." Ohh please ohh pretty please mommy, Bobbi answered back with the sad puppy dog eyes. Manami sighed, "Ugh my only weakness, fine we go but i'll carry you in my arms to keep you safe". Manami carried Bobbi, and walked over towards the large man and his tiger. "Excuse me sir, my daughter thought your Tiger was beautiful, and wanted to take a closer look. Is it safe and OK for her to do so"?  Manami asked the large Man. 
@Manami: As he pulled out a small book and began to read it in the tree's shadow, Raseri noticed that Voldsom was a little alert. "What's wrong dude?", Raseri asked, looking at Voldsom who was calmly looking at the approaching people. Turning his head to look at what had alerted Voldsom, Raseri spotted the same woman and little girl that were playing together seconds ago. They were walking towards him. The woman while carrying her daughter, asked Raseri if it was safe to take a closer look at Voldsom. "Yeah he's pretty tame. He won't bite", he smiled, assuring the woman that it's safe. "My name is Raseri", the Nordic Tiger said, introducing himself to the woman as he tried to shake her hand. 
@Raseri: Accepting Raseri's gesture she shook his hand, "My name is Manami, and this my daughter Bobbi Lee" Manami with a slight smile on her face. eagerly wanting to say hello Bobbi said to Raseri with excitement in her voice. "Its nice to meet you Mr. Raseri!!! your tiger is pretty!" Manami let Bobbi down and she rushed over towards the tiger, "Be careful and try not to get it angry" she shouted towards her daughter. Manami was a bit concerned, but deep down she felt it would be OK, there was more to that tiger, than it seem. She could feel it. Turning towards Raseri she asked him, "Where did you find  a tiger like that, you don't see one like that in a zoo." 
@Manami: After firmly shaking Manami's hand, Raseri turned to keep an eye on Voldsom. Soon the woman's enthusiastic daughter greeted Raseri and complimented his tiger's appearance. "And he appreciates your compliment", he said, smiling at the little girl. Turning back to Manami for a brief moment, he said, "Cute kid", he chuckled. As Bobbi moved closer towards the tiger, Manami cautioned her daughter not to anger it. She however, had nothing to worry about. "There's no need to worry. He's really friendly, he just doesn't trust people so easily", Raseri said, calmly smiling a little. Soon the inevitable happened, Manami asked him where he found a tiger like that. Not about to tell a person he just met vital information, Raseri simply said, "He's pretty unique. I found him in a really unique place too", he replied. Telepathically communicating with Bobbi, Voldsom said, "Pretty? I'd like to think that I'm handsome"
@Raseri: "Yeah she is my little treasure" Manami responded to Raseri's earlier comment. Manami noticed that Raseri was a bit defensive when she asked about his tiger.She didnt want to really pry so she said to him with a smile "He is an impressive beast, and he seem pretty laid back." Manami watched as Bobbi continued to play with the tiger. Bobbi lightly pat the tiger on its head, when she heard a voice speaking to her. "Was that you Mr. Tiger!? WOW you can speak too."
@Manami: "He appreciates your compliment too", Raseri chuckled, referring to his tiger. The Ultimate Fighting God was a little surprised that Voldsom had telepathically spoken to Bobbi, but he remained cool and composed. "No I can't.. tiger can't speak", Voldsom replied telepathically to Bobbi, trying to confuse her, hoping that it would work since she still had a child's mind. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel