The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
"Wha-?" Rain's cheeks reddened after hearing Sho's quiet mutter. She shook her head and regained her composure. 
"Yea, I can do it...using this." answered the blue-haired teen, pulling out her blue crystal emblem. The crystal began to glow and the orca slowly began to independently move. "Don't worry, it won't attack you unless I tell it to." she assured :D
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"It's moving....it's actually moving!" Sho exclaimed with amusement. The boy deactivated his armor and didn't mind the falling rain over his head. Stretching his arm out, Sho tried to touch the killer whale but could not. 
"Do you think we can ride it, Rain?"
Seeing Sho so happy brought a smile to Rain's face; she even let out a little laugh as she watched him get excited over the water whale's movement. 
"Yup. We can ride it if you want to, Sho." she replied. Rain gestured for the whale to descend, and it did so, which allowed them to reach the orca's back.
"OKAY!" yelled Sho. He hopped on the whale's back and looked over the grey sky. The drifting clouds appeared to be leaving the sky, slowly but surely. 
"You fly!"
The orca swam in the air, letting out a couple of squeaks here and there. The sun slowly began to break through the vanishing clouds, making the watery whale glisten as it reflected the sun's rays.  
Rain navigated the whale across the sky, " Havin' fun Sho?" she asked happily :D
The sun slowly began to perk out from behind the clouds. Bright lights pierced the darken skies and illuminated the transparent whale that was soaring over the clouds. 
"Yes," he sincerely replied.
"That's good. I like it when you're happy!" ^^
Sho smirked at her comment and chuckled. "Even after I spent the whole day making fun of you?" =p
"Yup! It takes more than that to get me mad." :D "Besides....you were kidding around, weren't you?" she asked innocently. 
"No." Sho remained stern for a moment, but broke into a smile afterward. "Of course. Why would I insult my friend?" :p
"Huh?" Rain was caught off guard by Sho's first answer, but after hearing the rest, a big smile stretched across her face. " Thanks, Sho! Now you made me happy too!" :D
"Tricked ya, huh?" =p "You're most welcome." :)
"You might have.." >.> ....... :D
Post by Bigheart711 (3,687 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Bladering enters the park in his Golf Cart and explores the area. "What's with this weather!? It looks like Spring took a year off and forced Summer to work three months earlier!" Bladering says this to himself during the ride around...
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Octavian runs around the park, arms extended making airplane sounds. "Buuuuuuupppppupppppuppp! Weeee! I'm an air plane! This is so much more fun than real flight!"
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The inhumanly tall heavily-muscled brown-haired man calmly walked over to a tall tree as he took a glance around the park. It was full at the moment, and some were staring at him with interest due to his mysterious aura that somehow attracted people to him due to his enigmatic nature. However, now under the shade of the large tree, Raseri calmly sat under the tree as he pulled out a small book. "This seems like a good place to relax", he uttered. Soon the coolheaded and collected man began to read his book while enjoying the fresh air.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nerx looked around the scenery and brings his pet cerberus, "Here boy , fetch!" as he throws the twig the puppy makes its way across the park. Its been a long time since they played outside, after all they just moved in to vice city recently and this is the first weekend off the apartment. "Good boy , who's the little hellhound? yes you are , yes you are." Nerx rubbed its belly after the pup ran back with the twig and then they rolled over the park laughing together.  :D
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
As he finished reading the small book, Raseri slipped it back into his pocket and decided to simply enjoy the beautiful day as he sat calmly under the shade of a tall tree. "I should come to this park more often", he said just above a whisper in a calm and cool voice as he calmly smiled in relaxation.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
He ran along his dog as they went on running, the sunset does not stop and the fun is only beginning. It surely calms the hectic mood of fighting big ass monsters or giant robots gone rogue, and in this kind of world its not everyday that one gets to have fun without worrying about things going bad. "okay boy , sit sit ... da'ww" Jack then feeds it a big chunk of steak and looks at its tiny mouths trying to swallow the whole thing down
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Under warm rays of the Sun Captain Sonata Hinamura of the TCPD was sitting on a wood park bench. She was on a small break from work and wanted to get out of the office for a bit. Carrying a small brown bag  with her lunch containing a ham and turkey sandwich on wheat two granola bars and a diet Dr.Pepper. As she began to eat her sandwich a man and his dog ran by her, she just casually looked over at them paying them no mind. Sonata let her long raven colored hair down from a ponytail letting the gentle breeze blow through, enjoy a brief moment of peace before she heads back into the reality of life.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel