The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@haseo_yashimora 
>:(
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Rain's hands were pressed against her ears and she could faintly make out Sho's voice. She slowly opened her eyes, her hands still on her ears, "WHAAAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU." she said, her voice louder than usual since she couldn't hear anything. 
>:C
"ARE YOU SCARED!?" pronounced Sho, making sure that she hears him this time.
Rain heard his question, and was a bit reluctant to answer. Storms have always scared her, perhaps a result of the storm that left her drifting in the Aquarian oceans when she was a baby. 
Rain closed her eyes again, and responded to Sho's question with a faint nod.
He curiously observed Rain's stern facial expression. Sho felt a tint of anxiety in her crystal blue eyes. "Oh." The boy turned away once more, and stared at a rest area near a playground. There were benches that laid across the cement floor underneath a wooden roof, that was installed there in case of rain. "Hey, Rain." Sho lifted a finger and pointed at the resting spot. "Let's go over there. We're getting wet standing underneath this tree. We can make a quick dash there."
Rain's eyes followed Sho's finger, and she too spotted the resting spot. She slowly placed her arms to her side, and secretly hoped that there wouldn't be any rumbling thunder. 
"Okay. Let's make a quick run for it." she said, getting up from her seated position. 
"Right!" he declared, starting to sprint in the rain. He ignored the rumbling sounds and bright flashes coming from the clouds. Mud splashed on his face, as he accidently stepped on a puddle. 
"Dang!" Sho whined, but continued pressing forward. Once he was in the rest area, Sho took a seat on a bench. "That wasn't so bad."

Rain ran as fast as she could towards the shelter. She let out a little yelp after hearing the loud thunder, which made her run even faster. 
After finally making it to the rest area, she took a seat next to Sho and stared out at the pouring rain. "If it weren't for the thunder and lightning....I'd be out there and play in the rain." she sighed out and rested her cheek on her hand.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Masako entered the park, he needed a place to meditate, and the Abismo HQ was too noisy with the Twins shouting the sound of the soldiers, and Masako enhanced hearing only made it worse, he now searched for a place to hone his senses while relaxing a with from his training. So he sat down in a bench and started trying to block noises with his willpower, to start honing his senses.
@UsachanMaN 
"Oh, I see," said Sho, as he looked down at his filthy shoes. The boy pondered a few thoughts, before rising up from his seat. "Guyver!" Sho's henshin form nonchalantly stood next to Rain, staring at the pouring rain. "Let's play in the rain," the ghoulish-looking figure spoke, with a synthetic-like voice. "I'll be right next to you." 
Knowing that The Guyver would be next to her during the storm did put her at ease.  
"You'll play with me? Really? " asked Rain excitedly while jumping on her feet. She cautiously stepped out into the rain, the drops instantly dampening her short blue hair. She then took a step back and  held onto The Guyver's large arm. "Ok! Let's go!" :D
"Yeah," he replied. The Guyver's facemask hid Fukamachi's soft smirk. A thick gulp of saliva ran down the brown-haired boy's throat, when he felt Rain hold onto his broad arm. "Right." The Guyver nodded and led in front. He abruptly stopped in front of a large puddle of water. 
Rain stopped when The Guyver stopped. She peered to the side and caught a sight of the puddle.  
"Wow! Look at the size of that puddle, Sho!" Rain let go of the Guyver's broad arm and crouched near the puddle. "Hey Sho, what do you want me to make?" she asked, extending her arms over the puddle, the water slowly rising to her hands. 
The Bioboosted Armor casually crossed his arms together in his signature pose and answered ,"A cow?" Sho chuckled briefly. "Just kidding. How about your favorite animal?"
Rain laughed at the mention of the cow.  
"My favorite animal? Hmmm, well I'll need a lot more water to make that." she said, voicing her thoughts. Rain drained the water from the puddle, and it slowly began to take the shape of a small baby elephant. When it was finished, a big smile stretched across her face, and she hugged the transparent water elephant. 
"Isn't he cute!" X3 she said in a squeaky and girly voice. "Here..." Rain took the Guyver's hand and brought it close to the elephant, " Touch him, I made him so that our hands wouldn't go through." 
Sho perplexly watched the eccentric blue-haired girl hug the inanimate object. "Very cute," he said, sounding sarcastically. When Rain extended the watery creation, Sho was reluctant to touch at first. However, the girl's innocent face won his heart over. "Okay," whispered Sho. His fingers felt slimy as he gently stroke the small elephant. "This is pretty cool."
"It is isn't it?" :D She said agreeingly. "Now it's your turn, what do you want me to make for you?"
"Yeah," Sho earnestly answered back. The 7-foot figure sat down on the wet ground and rubbed his chin. "How about............a killer whale?"
"Oooooh we have similar creatures back home!" commented Rain. She took in a deep breath and pulled up her sleeves. " Ok....I'll move back a bit to make some room." Rain took a couple of steps back and raised her arms up, this time gathering the rain drops  falling from the sky. It took longer than the elephant to make, but after a few minutes, a life-size orca whale hovered over the two.  
"How do you like that?" >:D " I can always animate it if you like." :D
O_O The Guyver watched Rain construct a life-like replica of a killer whale in astonishment. In his dumbfounded stupor, he subconsciously muttered, "I think I love you now." I've never gotten close to the real thing, but this is still amazing. "Can you do it?" Sho asked, turning his head towards Rain.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel