The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"They smell so bad, that you can smell them from miles away," he replied, smirking. Sho crossed his arms together and looked at the azure sky. "I had no idea."
O_o Turns back around."I don't know. Why don't you try it?" said Sho, while chuckling. 

(Yeah, I know xD)
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
" Ok, I'll try it!" Rain closed her eyes tight and shoved the grass in her mouth. >_<  
Within seconds, she spit the grass out. 
"BLEH!!! That was gross!"  

(LOL don't tell me you tried it XD ROFL I did .... i wondered why cows liked it so much and it turns out it doesnt taste as good as they make it seem XDD)
Watches her eat the blade of grass. O.o Sho starts laughing as soon as Rain spits out the grass. "What's wrong with you?." xD

(Maybe >.> Yeah xD I have tried it when I was younger...and dog food...and ants(really spicy)..and soap. I don't know lol. They were just made that way, I guess xD)
"I was....curious." >.> Chugs down a bottle of water to get rid of the taste. 

(Lol XD Hey, at least you ate it when you were younger...i did it during my high school years XD Lol I tried ants too  when i was really young but they were too small to taste anything XDD lol i guess :P)
"Me, too," he said. "I thought you were going to turn into a cow; but, I guess I was wrong."

(Yeah, but not by that much lol. The soap thing was really recent, to tell you the truth xD Oh yeah? That's good. I had no choice, there were dozens of them inside my glass of milk @_@ Yeah xD)
"Ha ha ha...very funny." she said sarcastically while wiping the dripping water from the sides of her mouth. " Wait...or maybe moooohahahaha." she jested, " That's how a cow would laugh." she said, letting out a little laugh. 

(lol I guess :P lol, Really? XD Oh noes D: see milk is bad :O lol kidding XD I somewhat had a choice...lol...my sis was the one who kinda urged me to do it XD that was waaaaaaaaay back though....back in our kiddy days XD)
O_o "Mooh-hah-hah?" Sho starts scratching his head. "Maybe you did turn into one."

(Mhmmm. >:C No, it's good! LOL, nice xD The old "I dare ya" days.)
"A grass-hating cow, huh? I wonder how I would survive." :P 

(Aw :( lol XD Yup! Exactly! XD)
Sho put on a menacing voice. "You wouldn't!" O_O "Your farmer would deem you as defective. You'd have to be disposed of as soon as possible." O_O
The boy continues his crude rant. "They'll cut you up into pieces and ship you to McDonalds, so you'll become the cheeseburger that comes with a Happy Meal." Sho took a pause and a smiled. "Oh well. At least you'll make a six-year-old's stomach happy." :D "Unless the kid is a spoiled brat and only prefers the toy that comes with the Happy Meal; you'll probably be thrown into the garbage." D: "What a way to waste food."

(Yeah xDD)
Rain's eyes kept widening and widening after every word Sho would say. O_O 
" No.....what...what are you talking about Sho...th-the farmer wouldn't do thaaaat." she said nervously, trying to make herself feel better. 
Rain shivered after hearing she'd be cut up into pieces and served as food...and to top it all....she'd be served as a burger.  
"But...but i dont wanna make a six-year-old's stomach happy" D: "And I dont wanna be thrown in the garbage!" DDDD: "And WHY do you sound so happy about the entire situation!" D: 

(XD) 
Sho dropped to the floor in tears and laughter, after having heard Rain speak about her insecurities. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" xDD
He rose to sit and lean against the tree trunk, while squeezing his sensitive stomach. I can't stop laughing. 

(LOL)

(ROFL!!! XD) 
Pouts

"You're mean....you sure are enjoying this aren't you." >:C 
"Maybe.......just a little." =p
"A little? You were like....rolling on the ground and tears were gushing outta your eyes. You could've flooded the entire park, Mr.Giggles." exaggerated Rain XD
"Mr. Giggles?" >.>'
Sho grew serious >:/ "I wasn't laughing that hard."
"Yup! Or maybe even Gigglypuff...after that pink pokemon! No wait...that was Jigglypuff. My bad!" Rain begins to laugh. 
"Aw man! Don't go all serious on me now!" whined Rain. She turns towards Sho and uses her index fingers to  lift his frowning eyebrows. Using her free thumbs, she lifted the sides of his mouth to make him form a smile.  
Rain smiles to herself, happy with her work. "There! Much better! See how great you look when you smile! If I had an extra hand, I'd take a picture of you to prove it." :P
"Gigglypuff?!" D:<
Sho voidlessly stares at Rain, as she lifts his face up to smile. :) 
"I don't care," he muttered, while struggling to talk. Sho's hazel eyes began to wander around the park. The sudden arrival of grey clouds over the skies caught his attention. 
"Hmm?"
Rain's blue eyes followed Sho's and she turned to see what caught his attention.  
"Oh...those look like storm clouds." she said, observing the size and shape of the rolling clouds. Suddenly a streak of lightning lit up the sky. Rain let go of Sho's face, and huddled back in her original position. She instinctively put her hands over her ears and shut her eyes, knowing that the sound thunder will soon follow.
Sho witnessed a streak of light stretch across the now dark sky. "I knew I should of brought an-" It suddenly began to rain over Sho's head. "Umbrella," he said, taking a step back underneath the tree. Wrapping his arms together, Sho looked around the park in search of a better place to seek refuge from the rain and lightning strikes. As he looked around, his attention was turned to Rain. "Are you scared?" >.>
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@UsachanMaN: @Guyver:  (lol your characters would make a perfect couple) xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel