The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16
"For me?" asked Rain, staring at the cone in front of her face. " But you didnt have to, Sho.."
Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sho raised a brow in utter confusion. "I'm not the one who wanted ice cream," he replied with a small chuckle. 
"Just take it."
Giggles, " Well I suppose I kinda sorta did want this ice cream." she admitted. " But don't you want any?" she asks while taking the cone from Sho, " 'cause it sure isn't fun eating ice cream by yourself."
He waved his hand in refusal. "I'm not hungry," he spoke, as he continued to trek along the rock path.
"You sureeeeeeeeeeeee?" she asked while picking up her pace to catch up to him. " I have a spoon in my bag...if you wanna try it." :D
>.> "No."
Takes out spoon, scoops up some of the ice cream and puts it in Sho's mouth. 
 "
There! Now I'll start eating too." Starts licking the ice cream and smiles. " Man this stuff is good! Thanks Sho!"
o.o Gets ice cream forced into his mouth.
"Pffft!" >_< Spits out spoon. "Persistent and rude, aren't we?" >:/
"You're welcome," he said expressionlessly.
"Waah! No spitting!" D: 
"Sorry, I was trying to be nice and share ^^' " 
Begins eating the cone and accidentally bites into the ice cream. "Brain freeze!!!!!" @_@
Sho ignores Rain's comment and continues walking.
"Don't worry about it," he responded nonchalantly. After hearing Rain unexpectedly yell, Sho turned his gaze at the distraught girl. O.o'
"Huh?" The boy tried refraining himself from laughing at her dumbfounded-looking expression; but a few faint chuckles escaped through Sho's mouth. 
"You spaz." xD

"No laughing!....Wait....and who are you calling a spaz?" >:O Rubs one of her temples with her free hand, and cautiously bites into her cone once again, avoiding the ice cream.
"Ah, no one," Sho sarcastically responded, turning his gaze elsewhere. He perked his head up, and watched the green leaves of an oak tree rustle in the warm wind.
Spaz. A smile crept across his sunlit face.
"Hmm...well you're lucky I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let it slide." Sees the big oak tree and decides to sit down under its shade. After finishing up her ice cream, Rain wiped her hands and mouth with the provided napkin that was wrapped around the cone. She then crossed her arms behind her head and leaned on the oak's trunk. The sound of the soothing rustle of the leaves calmed her down and she instinctively closed her eyes.  

(MAN I MISS SUMMER D:)
"What's the occasion?" Sho casually stood underneath the oak tree, with his arms crossed together. In a few seconds, the wind brushed off several leaves from the tree's broad branches and settled over Sho's brown hair. "Hmm." He gently swept the leaves off from his head with his right hand. 
(Me too xD)
Rain opened one of her eyes and took a quick glance at Sho. Both her blue eyes were now open, and she brought one of her hands in front of her. " Well, I'm happy because....One, the weather is, like, AWESOME!" she began, keeping count with her fingers. "Two, I scored my first goal; three, I got to eat my favorite ice cream; four, the spot under this tree is perfect, and last but not least, I'm spending time with my best friend." After spewing her list, she places her hand back behind her head and looks up at the swaying branches, a faint smile finding its way on her face. 

(Oh well....winter is almost over :D)
Sho leaned his back against the trunk. He idly listened to Rain's small speech. Until he heard her last statement, Sho turned his hazel eyes at Rain's blue hair. 
"Oh," Sho whispered, with a surprised look on his light-skinned face. "Really?" The boy peered back towards the rustling leaves. "I don't know what to say."

(YES! No more cold weather! xD)

"Yes, 'really?' " she said with a giggle, mimicking his question. " You don't have to say anything Sho." she said softly, "I'm just speaking my mind." 
A glistening blade of grass caught her attention and she gently picked it from the ground. After fiddling with it for a while, a question randomly sprung her mind, " Hey Sho, cows eat grass, right?" she asked, turning her head to hear his response. 
(exactly! :D)
"Right," he said with a brief smirk. "Then I won't." Sho curiously watched Rain pluck out a blade of grass on the soil. 
"Yeah, I think so." A humorous thought crossed his mind. At first, he thought it would be wrong to say, but his unusual silliness got the best of him. 
"I've always wondered, though. Why do cows smell really bad when they....you know?" He resisted laughing.
"Would it be the same for humans if we eat grass?" O_o Wait. Why am I even talking about this?
 (Yup xD)
"Oh yea? Do they smell bad? I've only watched them on TV....I've never seen one or smelled one in real life." She found herself laughing at the thought of it, " I wonder why they are smelly though.  Oh! did you know that livestock actually contribute in releasing greenhouse gases? That's just weird!" Rain starts laughing even harder. 
Her focus then turned back to the grass, " But the cows look like they really like the grass. Do you think its tasty? I'm tempted to try it."  

(LOL XD Grass doesnt taste good BTW XD)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel