The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"Yes. And which ever team scores the most goals wins." 
Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16
"I see....well that doesn't seem so hard." :P
"It isn't." Looks around and spots an large space of grass in the park. "Let's play over there. I'll guard the goal, and you try to score." Pulls out two cones
"We can use these cones to make a goal."
"You want me to score on you?" she asked while walking in the open field. " Okay....but I don't think I'll be that good at it." she admitted while nervously laughing.  
She takes her stand in the field , "
You ready...Sho?!" she called out, preparing to kick the ball.
"Yeah." Stands in-between the two orange cones in a goalie stance. "Just try!" he demanded.
"I'm ready!"
"Ok! Here goes!" Rain took a few steps back, then charged towards the ball and kicked it with all her might. The ball had enormous speed, but no direction at all, and it ended up rolling far away from the goal. 
"He he he....whoops."  
Sho was about to go airborne, but his eye reflexes signaled his body to stand firm as he watched the black and white ball fly past the goal.
"That was an epic fai-" X_X Gets hit in the back of the head by the ball. Apparently, it rebounded from a tree and made its way towards Sho. "Hmmmm," he sternly said, rubbing his head.
"Let's do that again!" He lightly kicked the ball back at Rain.
Laughs after seeing the ball hit Sho in the head, but quickly clears her throat and composes herself. "Right!" she said determinedly, now focusing on the ball. She took in a deep breath and kicked the ball towards her goal with less force and more aim. 
Watches the soccer ball blaze through the warm air. Sho sprung towards his left-hand side in a dive-like pose. His index finger barely taps the round object away from its trajectory, and prevented it from getting past the goal. "Ooof!" cried Sho, as his face landed over wet blades of grass. A green streak appeared across his cheek, when got back to his feet. "Close." Kicks the ball back at Rain.  
"Man, you're too good!" she said while rubbing the back of her neck. " But I won't give up!" >:D 
Takes a deep breath, clenches her fists and kicks the ball forcefully while aiming for the top right of the goal, " Take thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" 
"Sure," Sho said, nonchalantly clapping. 
The boy leaps skywards at his right-hand side, aiming to sabotage the ball from its path. "I got it," he whispered to himself. However, the force power that was put into the ball was too great for Fukamachi to react fast enough. Sho landed back down on his knees. His defeated stare met with Rain's probably victorious facial expression. "Nice."
"Woooohoooooooo! I did it!!! Cheered Rain happily. She skipped her way towards Sho and extended her hand to help him up. " Haha! Now you gotta treat me to somethin' " she said, a playful smirk appearing across her face.
Takes her hand and pulls himself up. >.>
"Fine," he casually replied. "What does the most valuable player want?" he asked, sounding ever so sarcastic.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@UsachanMaN said:
" "Duck?!" :D " Where?!" Turns her head to look for the duck, and the soccer ball hits her face  X_X XDD "
LOL XD
@Guyver:  
"The MVP wants.....hmmmm....." Taps her chin as she thinks. Her blue eyes curiously scans the park and they caught a glance of an ice cream stand by some benches.  
"
ICE CREAM!!!" she shouts out enthusiastically, pointing at the stand. 

@haseo_yashimora:  
(LOL XD You like that? XDD)
Post by Kid (589 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Guyver said:
" Sho was about to go airborne, but his eye reflexes signaled his body to stand firm as he watched the black and white ball fly past the goal.
"That was an epic fai-" X_X Gets hit in the back of the head by the ball. Apparently, it rebounded from a tree and made its way towards Sho. "Hmmmm," he sternly said, rubbing his head.
"Let's do that again!" He lightly kicked the ball back at Rain. "
BOOM! HEADSHOT!! XP
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@UsachanMaN said:

Stares blankly at Rain.
"..............."
"..............."

"Fine," he says, and begins to walk towards the ice cream stand. "What do you want, Miss MVP?" Sho begins to shuffle through his near-empty wallet. It's sad being poor. "So, what will it be?"
Rain eyes gleamed as she stared at the various kinds of delicious ice cream that were offered at the stand. Her blue eyes set on the strawberry flavored treat, and she turned her head to face Sho. Just when she was about to tell him her choice, she noticed Sho shuffling through his wallet and she felt bad for imposing.  
" Naaaah it's cool. They don't have the kind I like here. Let's go back to the field!" she spoke out, marching away from the stand.
"Hey!" declared Sho. The vendor took a step away from the bewildered boy. "Give me that pink one," he saidexchanging coins with the man. Sho walked towards Rain with haste and when he was close enough, he extended the cone in front of her face.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel