The Park

Topic started by Superevil225 on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Stephanie Ardor 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mesamia: Its actually a little shocking how similar Mesa is to Paradox, while he isn't an anomaly he doesn't take his real form or else the universe will collapse on itself. 

ND
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mesamia: I'm sure that wouldn't bother Hades, He's had all sorts of different beings enter the Underworldworld before. Beside, he wouldn't care if the Underworld collapse apart because of you, He'll be to busy trying to adore you like he does to all his lovers.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mydeathlyways:
Thats pretty irresponsible of Hades, letting the Underworld get torn asunder, and also letting all those "Dark Genies" formed from all those souls wreak havoc across existence. I can almost here The Creator being mad at Mesa again for almost destroying everything. And you wonder why Mesa and Hades cant be a couple:P

@Newdeath:  True Mesa has to be careful herself, or the universe would shatter like a piece of glass. I wonder if Paradox gets some strange vibes from Mesa. Beings like him, Keith, even Maximus would probably have a faint feeling of someone running their fingernails on a chalkboard around Mesa. 

Post by Guyver (3,415 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Mesamia said:
" @mydeathlyways: Hades is not for me:P "
What about Genie from Aladdin? 
@Guyver:  He has a GF sadly:P
@Mesamia: Well Paradox is probably the only one that knows what Mesa actually is :P although he isn't an anomaly, he is unknown :P 

ND
@Newdeath: Cool so he fine with my presence here:)
@Mesamia: LOL I think aside from maybe Fatalis, Paradox is the only that can't be affected by Mesa in a negative way. He deals with a lot of anomalies actually. 

ND
@Newdeath: Maybe Paradox will know about places in the Universe she cant go too. Mesa cant really remember since the Great War.
@Mesamia: Probably. He can actually help Mesa recover her memories etc. but he won't offer, he only helps when asked to or when he feels he is needed. 

ND
@Newdeath:  Maybe Mesa will ask him one day.:P
@Mesamia: And maybe he'll say yes XD 

ND
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mydeathlyways said:
" @Superevil225: But, he's to scared that he'll get rejected or he'll have to wait. 

"
WTF LMFAO XDDDDDD
Post by UsachanMaN (4,611 posts) See mini bio Level 15
(Hmmm, I wonder why no one actually played in the park.....Rain will be the first! >:D) 

Rain takes a stroll in the park. Her gym bag is hanging over her shoulder and it is full of random sports equipment.
Kicks a soccer ball in Rain's path.
"Duck."
"Duck?!" :D " Where?!" Turns her head to look for the duck, and the soccer ball hits her face  X_X 
XDD
"I told you to duck," replied Sho sarcastically, as he walked over to retrieve the ball. "I'll take that."
"Well I thought you meant duck duck...not duck as in duck." Rubs forehead "Did that make sense?"  Hands over soccer ball.
"Yes.......no," responded Sho, taking the ball from Rain's hold. He then began to walk away; but stopped shortly afterward, only to turn around once more. 
"Ever heard of soccer, Rain?"
Rain pondered for a bit, " It's one of those human sports, right?" she asked. " I think I saw people playing it while I was flipping through channels. Its where people chase after that ball, right?" she asked again, her eyes lighting up with curiosity. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel