The Official Anime Vice RPG: I Need A Look Thread

Topic started by Sonata on March 19, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Welcome:)
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Now I just need a good name for the group and I'll be golden

Post by SamJaz (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The Emerald Skulls. I know I discouraged awesome names before, but this is too awesome to pass up on.

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
If he is using the Gurren Lagann logo, it sort of screams out us against the world. So I went with Jade Outsiders.
Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So I have two ideas for the leader of Emerald Dawn but I need help picking one

P.S. considering the name Emerald Justice

Idea 1

Appearance: Gildarts from Fairy Tail

Skill Set: More of a Brawler type injuries suffered during war are now cybernetic replacements giving him enhance strength

Idea 2

Appearance: Kiristugu Emiya

Skill Set: A marksman who wields a magically created glove that stores his arsenal of weapons

Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Absolute_Justice: Leaning towards Emiya
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Absolute_Justice: Given that i wanted to make Emiya one of my NPCs or even PCs i'm biased towards whatever the other option is.

But yeah i too think that Emiya would fit better for the role. On the other hand Gil has a more Irish feel to him.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReliusClover: Yeah that the plus side to Gildarts he has more of an Irish feel (red hair and all maybe I'll make him more of a celtic warrior type) but Emiya is a good fit either way they can fit my other requirements like having this lone wolf feel and they can both be a parental figure towards the rest of the group, they have a protective side to them.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I need help on deciding between two looks for a npc for when I bring Abyss back, he will be sort of a controller of him like a master. He is a mean to be a character that is really strong but never really fights except for maybe for a few blows. If you have any better ones please tell me though. Anyway here are the looks:

@Masterofdeath:

How about Father from FMA?

@SamJaz: kind of old looking he needs to be somebody that people wouldn't expect to be as powerful as he is so that is why he has the youthful appearance

@Masterofdeath: I'm going to have to disagree with your line of thinking. All the scary powerful dudes in the viceverse seem to have the average age of 17.

Still, another option:

chcGold-Toothed Doctor
chcGold-Toothed Doctor

@SamJaz: yeah maybe I should explain it completely. Basically after Abyss died he met Death and became one of his warriors and this dude I am working on is sort of like his leash holder. So I don't really think a immortal person would get old.

@Masterofdeath: But would an immortal person get young?

But fair point. What about that skull guy from One Piece? Or Suzaku from Code Geass. See also V.V. from Code Geass or Shinichi from Detective Conan /Case Closed.

@SamJaz: ok I will take a look and get back to you

@SamJaz: Suzaku might work actually I did consider him at first but what about the two pics I had to begin with?

@Masterofdeath: I like the first one slightly better but to be honest, he looks just like the rest of your characters. Bishounen.

@SamJaz: well I can write better for characters that are around my age. Besides who wants a old man who breaks his hip when he tries to do a roundhouse kick.

@Masterofdeath: Always remember Rule One. "Do not act incautiously when confronting little bald wrinkly smiling men."

"You're a group of armed thugs attacking a lone, wizened old man who's smiling, and don't run for your lives?!"

@SamJaz: 4 thumbs up but I was also considering Kurama from Yu Yu Hakuso as a look

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel