The Nobody's Bio

Topic started by TheNobody on May 8, 2012. Last post by Dahlia_Magenta 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sakura No Ichibon  
Sakura No Ichibon  

Name: Sakura No Ichibon   

Race: Unknown (Not human)   

Age: 21 (Physically) but chronologically 2000 years old (doesn't age)  

Height: 178 cm, 5. 84 ft   

Weight: 58 Kg   

Aliases: The Nobody, Graceful Assassin, Bloody Rose 

Faction: Villain    

Quotes:  

- " I don't want to be somebody... All I want is to fulfill my plans on opening the shadow realm to Earth so I can get rid of mankind completely! " 

- " I will never stoop myself to your level! Our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens!"  

- " In order to live in life you mustn't hesitate to kill anyone, even if that person is a love one... I learned that the hard way..."  

- " I was always the shadow in the shade of others... But not anymore! Now I get to take that revenge by destroying the world!"  

- " Imbeciles...." 

Personality 

He doesn't really have a demeanor to describe him... Neither does he has a past to define him... However personality wise, he is portrayed as being very arrogant and vain. A cold and dispassionate figure with no sense of regards for human life. He looks upon humans with great disdain and arrogance that is only matching to his ego. He is overconfident about his abilities and is so full of it. His beauty alone should tell he's a narcissist... Because of this he rarely makes friends with anyone. He is quite deceptive in nature, never to be trusted by anyone but himself, and has a habit of being overly-dramatic usually ending his battles with long speeches. He takes great pride in his appearance and is disgusted when touched by anyone. He also flourishes his weapon after swinging it in combat giving him the title graceful assassin.  It also seems by the tone of his voice, which is dull and monotone, that Nobody doesn't pretend to have emotions, and sticks to his true emotionless nature due to being born from the shadow realm. Usually in groups he seems to hold an obsession over his superiority over other comrades. Even though most of his personality is negative, he does have a few positive aspects. Some of these include his devotion and persistence to succeed in his goals, even by this day, continuing his plans to turn everyone under his control. All in all, Nobody is a very egotistical, manipulative individual who will stop to nothing to see his goals come to light! But other than that, he enjoys sniffing and planting different flowers especially roses, and reading old books.  

Appearance 

Nobody is a remarkably handsome male... He is a tall, elegant male with feminine features, and wears a black  
cloak, black boots, and black gloves. His hair is shoulder-length and rose pink ruffles, icy blue hues, and pale  pink lips. He is usually surrounded by cherry blossom petals, which symbolize the transient nature of life and death in Japanese Symbolism. His lacking of a masculine visage is made by his strong and attractive physique. He has a built chest and body that can even be seen even when under his hoodie cloak. He is indeed a built guy despite his slender form and comes off on women as sex appealing and attractive. Having some sort of aroma to appearance that even draws guys to him.    

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Cool, we need more villains here. So he's Marluxia and Genesis combined?

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheNobody: Very nice start to the bio:)
Post by UsachanMaN (4,521 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: Sweet! A character with Marluxia's looks! :D It'll be fun to see him around the RPG forums!! XD

And welcome!! You're off on a great start! :)

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

A dude!?! I thought he was a she at first. :3 I love it. He's gorgeous!

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: Wow I thought the Nobody was you at first this seems like a character you would make lol XD

@TheNobody: Nice job very cool character Crow can't wait to kick him in his pretty boy face lol XD jk jk

@Sonata: Thank you :)  

@UsachanMaN: Marluxia is my fav Org member xD because he's so girly yet at the same time kick assing  

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: xD Thank you  

@Superevil225: Hahaha! He's rather androgynous isn't he? 
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheNobody: You are very welcome:)
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNobody: cool bio and he better control his ego or he might lose his head both figuratively and literally.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,521 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: LOL! So true! XD

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I throught this was Usachan, since she owns the account xXNobodyXx.. Unless I'm mistaken and somebody is trying to troll me or whatnot. XDD

@TheNobody: Nice start on the bio buddy, I look forward to seeing his powers. ouo.

@TheNobody: But a gorgeous androgyne!

@xXZeroXx: In the process of making his powers, history, etc!  

@Superevil225
: Thank you!!! xD I'll be sure to cross dress him while he's here!  

@Shadowchaos: I'm afraid he can't do that..... Kidding! xD I'll put some limitations to him however he is a villain xD
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Superevil225 said:

A dude!?! I thought he was a she at first. :3 I love it. He's gorgeous!

How does that work exactly? I mean did you find him attractive when you thought he was a she or did his he-ness suddenly make him attractive.

On further reflection I realize I have the same reaction to androgynous girls, why does it work that way?

@kashif1: I think that it doesn't matter whether he's a she, he, or it. All I'm saying is that he is gorgeous. (I have a soft spot for androgyne). If he was a girl, I probably would have said the same thing. i mean, look at that hair. Hawt damn. Although I do loooove androgynous guys/ guys with long hair. XD

@TheNobody: :3 Oh wow you're awesome. -tackle hugs-

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is Misty of the Lizard(Saint Seiya gayest Saint) Kingdom Hearts Version!

@Superevil225: -returned the hug with a tight embrace - xD You are welcome my dear!

@TheNobody: Yay~! Nice people. XD

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
First time reading the bio very nice:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel