The New Viceverse Canon

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on April 29, 2013. Last post by Justalittlegirl 1 week, 2 days ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,823 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Thanks! Though you've got Welcome to Cyberpunk on there twice? plus Crown Jewels and Iron Ghost both happened in march.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Could you add "The Necropolis and the Truth" to June?

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/the-necropolis-and-the-truth-rp/347387/#71

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Melon Lord takes place in July.

Post by Justalittlegirl (672 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

What's going on with the last few bios? The last word of each one is a few lines too low, down by the borders between bios.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,640 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: I dont know how to properly edit this

@Kuma_From_Argentina: What about doing it as a table?

Column HeadColumn Head
SamJaz, By Samjaz,
blablabla keyblade shinodaborn bla
Aleister Crown, By Fehafare.
blablanla filou hagane gentlemen bla
Kuro San, by Kuro_San
blablabla dead wife, master plan boa

And so on and so forth. Would make everything neater.

Online Now

@SamJaz: I dont know how to do it

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Just above your text box, next to the video button? There's an option for inserting tables.

Online Now

@SamJaz: I'm pretty bad at using any format options in the page.

I'll try, but I'm sure I'll fail

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Figured it out. One Column. Dozens of rows. Small image to the left of the character description. Got a slight gap between Jardsam and Altair where I had to copy in extra rows.

However. You can fix that by entering the code and removing the section that separates the tables from being rows, like I already did. Lobos will be able to explain it better than I can. Either way, here's the table, it works, it's pretty.

Character

SamJaz Shinoda/SamJaz

SamJaz fought through Hellscraper, founded an empire made friends, has dated Hitomi Nakamura, Lily Crown, and is currently in a relationship with Luna Neroline. Has Abdicated the crown as Emperor, lost his ability to use Persona after being injured by Altair, is currently travelling the world to rediscipline himself

Hagane Kumaga/SamJaz

Fought through Hellscraper. Helped SamJaz and Alvin and Cole in the raising of the Empire. Began working as head of the inquisitors. Began using hidden blades and obtained a skill to heighten her senses for brief periods of time. Got engaged to Aleister Crown and is now pregnant with his child.

Alvin Himmelskarte/SamJaz

Fought in Hellscraper, was present for most of the Empire's growth and is currently being trained to succeed the throne from SamJaz. Has bulked up considerably. Obtained the Gainen Medal of healing, allowing him to generate barriers and heal wounds. Has obtained three of ten possible skills.

Coleen Kurugi (Deceased)/SamJaz

Began training the Astartes- the Empire's super soldiers. Was murdered by Altair the assassin during the events on the Soundbreaker.

Hitomi Nakamura/SamJaz

Joined FCL in Hellscraper following the destruction of the Merryweather school of martial arts and crafts. Dated SamJaz for three months while living with his sister Kelly, but broke up shortly after the arrival of the Kansas Embassy. Moved to England with Kelly after the destruction of Neo Telos City, and lived with the Crowns from July until December, before getting their own place in London. Is currently building the Nakamura school of Martial Arts and Crafts within the rebuilt Seamstress Guild.

Kelly Malkin/SamJaz

Kelly moved in with Hitomi and her roommate Paige Turner. Dated a male model named Jason Mendez for a few months. Relationship ended when she moved with Hitomi to England so Kelly could work with her mother in Mi13. Lived with the Crowns for some time before crumbling to family pressure and moving closer to her mother and brother, SamJaz. Is currently dating Matthew Anderson.

Hrun Knr(Slayer)/SamJaz

Wandered the earth with Naoto Kensei and Richter before the party divided in Germany. Began working under Kuro_San some time after. Still looking for a bride strong enough to handle him.

Naoto Kensei/SamJaz

Travelled with Richter and Slayer. Fought vampires. Met a large-breasted redhead in Osaka and currently serves as her bodyguard.

Hal Hastewell/SamJaz

Has dated Hitomi Nakamura, Hagane Kumaga, Holly Wood and several other beautiful women. Relationships never last more than a couple of weeks, a month at most.

Clair Crown/SamJaz

Elias's older sister, stranded in the past and living with her parents while her mother is pregnant with Clair. Is helping her mentor, Hitomi Nakamura, build the Nakamura school of martial arts and crafts, which Clair once trained in herself.

Mechanicus/SamJaz

Has played an critical role in the construction of the Empire. Now officially runs the empire using SamJaz as a puppet figurehead.

Kings Grammar School/SamJaz

Hahahahahahahahaha no. No I am not writing recaps for all these characters.

Gen Shishioh / Kuma

The Spirit Boxer Gen Shishioh started his career in the Hidden World by fighting in the Underground Arena in Osaka. Gen joined the Hellscraper Crew but after a boss near the middle he got trapped by rubble and he slept through all the rest of Hellscraper, without anybody rescuing him. He participated indirectly on Hitomi’s Hairy Situation. He was captured in Kobe to be used as raw materials to heal his ill older brother Masayoshi. He was rescued in Osaka and afterwards left towards the Vampire Village of Orasul Sange. He has the Gainen Medal of Battle

Callis Nomene / Kuma

Callis got thrown to this world from his own and has being trying to get back. He travelled to Egypt and assisted in Phantom’s Tomb Raid, collaborated during A Night at the Castle and the Unexpected Train Ride. He is incredibly shy and timid, always flustered when he meets new female enemies or comrades.

Kuro-san / Kuro-san

Formerly the Emperor of the Japanese Criminal Underworld, now a shadow. Kuro-san, using the Gainen Medal of Memory made everybody forget his existence so he could act from behind the scenes. A Mysterious figure only known as The Herald instructed him to do an enigmatic Mission. For that purpose he exterminated his right hand man, Tsukimori-san, when he faked being him in Ryugu-jo, created a new group of Numbers and started interfering with the Heroes in A Night in the Castle.

Ariana and Warden Harper/Justalittlegirl

Ariana is the avatar of an unknown god, with the creature usually known as Warden as her powerful guardian. In Underground Fighting in Osaka, Warden fought spirit boxer Gen, eventually loosing. After that, the two attempted to settle in England. Not getting the place, they left, only to run into Jardsam in Day Seized. They ended up staying on the island of Nassau to avoid their modern enemies.

Huntsman/Justalittlegirl

While Warden guards Ariana, it's Huntsman's job to kill the competition. This was on full display in Running the Asylum, where he destroyed the Swallower of Worlds with a small team of heroes. Critically injured, he was forced to absorb the Swallower of Worlds. He is currently suffering the consequences of that in Rise of the Melon Lord.

Smackdown (Dan Drake)/Justalittlegirl

A street thug from China, he fled the country when Huntsman killed his gang. Five years later, he resumed contact with the Hidden World when he showed up to fight Gen in Osaka Ablaze.

Taylor/Taylor

Went to hell, infiltrated FABLE, was found innocent for the attempted theft of the Crown Jewels, has a cult based on the worship of him.

Jardsam/Jardsam

Started working as Gekido's accountant and media consultant. Was discovered working as a history teacher at Kings Grammar school. Started spending time with one of his daughters, Elliott Fabre, and is currently negotiating visiting rights with his grandchildren from the Crowns.

Altair/Eleventh

Has founded his secret organisation, Eleventh, and has obtained Coleen Kurugi's time-manipulating turntables.

Aleister Crown / Fehafare
Arthur Cromwell / Chronowolf
Matt Anderson / Digidestined
Luna Neroline / Fehafare
Charlotte/Fehafare
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Online Now

@SamJaz: I cant seem able to copy it.... and dont talk me about code I'm not a techy guy, I'm the guy that finds the autodestruct button in a vending machine....yes, that bad

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Dang, sorry bro.

Online Now

I'll try again this week when I have time

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hmm I may give this a whirl, trying to figure out a format.

Post by Justalittlegirl (672 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
I made a table!

Just checked, and it doesn't require any code at all to make it look like that. Just make it one column.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel