The New Vice Universe Location Guide

Topic started by Sonata on April 17, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,851 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuma_From_Argentina: And back.

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah that's how its going to be. Each user can have up to 3 portals leading to different Official Manga universes in their possession.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz said:

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@SamJaz: I'm opposed to including things of Established Anime into the Viceworld, could you leave it as a separate dimension

I understand your opposition and agree with it. Annoyingly, on the pokemon thread, before we had that discussion, we already established it with characters from Hellscraper involved. We weren't left with much options, so what I went for was an isolated, contained space, like Jurassic Park.

If we absolutely have to, we can have it an alternate dimension with characters having travel between, but pokemon's already been involved in a small number of non-pokemon threads. Sorry.

Actually. I like that idea better.

@Sonata: Scratch the island idea. I am a genius! Could we implant a new dimension and a new location?

Dimension:

Pokevice

A world similar to ours containing fictional creatures known as Pokemon. There is a world similar to ours, and a portal to our world in the pokeverse Kanto, Japan, near a school called Pokemon Technical.

Arsenal and Ms Suzaki oversee it.

Altering Cave

A cave on a small island in the pacific. A pathway to the portal forementioned. Access is restricted by Japanese and American governments, who hold joint dominion over the island. A second entrance can be found in Flat 14, Crown House.

Characters, I assume FABLE will be involved, knowing Jyllanna. SamJaz holds the key to the other entrance.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: That work?

glitch alert, i got this as a notification O_o

@haseo_yashimora: Somebody must know you lvoe Pokemon then. :D

@SamJaz: Created the Section.

I want partial ownership of Pokevice, I'll talk to Jylanna about it.

• Kingdom of Light
  • The Kingdom hearts universe, including all Disney Worlds
  • SamJaz (1/2)
  • SamJaz
  • Second star to the right.
Post by Crimson Vapor (304 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SamJaz: I'll add that,

I'm going to take over the The Complete Hentaiverse for my Crimson Vapor character, Manga/anime/PC games I'll think of a nice name for it, but I don't think I'll get any objections:P

@Crimson Vapor: Fair enough. Thanks!

@SamJaz: You guys can also use already existing threads as locations for the portal.

@Sonata: Cool. Thanks!

@SamJaz: OK added them:)

@Sonata: Thanks! Sorting out custody of Pokevice at mo. Waiting for Jyllana to log on.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I want the pokeverse.

@Sonata: @Jlynnana:

We've reached an agreement. I get Unova in pokeverse, Jlynnana gets Castle Oblivion in KH world. Portal to Unova is in Flat 14 Crown House, Portal to castle oblivion can be wherever Jlynnana wants.

Party on, SamJaz out.

@SamJaz: @Jlynnana: Alright I'll that to the update, remember it still counts as a half ownership.:)

@SamJaz: @Jlynnana: Added the info

Now next discussion, who gets the DBZ Universe? I want it, but I'm open to negotiations XD

Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Avalon

Avalon is an alternate world that is set in World War II area, it has been overrun with Nazi’s who use heinous experiments to create the perfect human/mech hybrid. The Trinity Avalon team are based here.

Surkit, Lynn, Nova, Juni

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: I still find the idea of using Anime Universes unnerving. There are other forums focused in those series.... We should focus on improving our own Universe rather than leech from others, even if we keep them separated.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I hear you, I had a plan to formulate a tournament around the fall or something. Using some aspects of the tournament in DBZ.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Still, we need to first mantain some sort of Status quo before changing it, so keep the tournament on hold until everybody, or better said most of the players are acustomed and have some sort of consistence when it comes to keeping up with the forum.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel