The New Vice Universe Location Guide

Topic started by Sonata on April 17, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina: true but think of it more of a divided dimension where the planet Stasis lives on is for warriors. There are other planets out there which could make it endless each one specializes in a certain aspect.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina@Masterofdeath: Added both locations. I put Angel World in the dimensions section.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,632 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Alternate World

Centris

World of Sword and Sorcery were the united Kingdoms and Empires fighting the Deadly Unda horde

???????

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Great I'll add the Alternative Worlds and Universes Table to the thread later. 

Everyone I pinned this thread to the top of the forum for now. SInce it's an important thread:)
Post by SamJaz (11,739 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Sonata: One for Outer Space

1. Fortress Monastery - Cathedral Vanquish
  2. A planet-fortress populated by HE IS's Space Marine chapter and those that support their military efforts.
  3. HE IS

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Both have been added.

Online Now

@Sonata: Thanks.,

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Does Seth's little dimensions count as locations that need being said? They take up the same space in the real world but they are blocked off from that worlds physics.

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Shadowchaos: They would still count in realms and dimensions section. Even there are small pockets on Earth, there are as you said blocked off from the worlds physic. If you can't physicial get there its a dimension, no matter where it is located. How many dimension does Seth have?

@Juni_Hinamura: He can only one create at a time and it only exist as long as he is in it.

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Shadowchaos: I see I probably won't add that one if thats the case. A location has to be some place everyone can visit even when the own is not around. People can still visit the Chaorealm even when Kita is away.

@Juni_Hinamura: okay I just wasn't sure just thought it might need mentioning. Anybody can enter it but Seth has to be in there to and then they are trapped till he lets them out or they beat him in the game he chooses.

Torashima Island

Former Military Base in the WWII constructed over an artificial Island

Kuro-san

50 Km East from Tokyo

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Added it.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

im loving this ill add mine later

Online Now

@Sonata:

Siplh Island:

A pacific island divided into three regions: Johto-01, Kanto-02, and Tokyo-03, all of which house pokemon.

Arsenal and Ms Suzaki oversee it.

About 30 miles east of Japan.

cant wait to add mine :D

@haseo_yashimora: Remember, first get the approval then you can participate

@SamJaz: I'm opposed to including things of Established Anime into the Viceworld, could you leave it as a separate dimension

@Kuma_From_Argentina: oh i know just waiting on Guyver

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@SamJaz: I'm opposed to including things of Established Anime into the Viceworld, could you leave it as a separate dimension

I understand your opposition and agree with it. Annoyingly, on the pokemon thread, before we had that discussion, we already established it with characters from Hellscraper involved. We weren't left with much options, so what I went for was an isolated, contained space, like Jurassic Park.

If we absolutely have to, we can have it an alternate dimension with characters having travel between, but pokemon's already been involved in a small number of non-pokemon threads. Sorry.

Actually. I like that idea better.

@Sonata: Scratch the island idea. I am a genius! Could we implant a new dimension and a new location?

Dimension:

Pokevice

A world similar to ours containing fictional creatures known as Pokemon. There is a world similar to ours, and a portal to our world in the pokeverse Kanto, Japan, near a school called Pokemon Technical.

Arsenal and Ms Suzaki oversee it.

Altering Cave

A cave on a small island in the pacific. A pathway to the portal forementioned. Access is restricted by Japanese and American governments, who hold joint dominion over the island. A second entrance can be found in Flat 14, Crown House.

Characters, I assume FABLE will be involved, knowing Jyllanna. SamJaz holds the key to the other entrance.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: That work?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel