The Necropolis and the Truth OOC

Topic started by SekiryuuteiDxD on June 18, 2014. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,493 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Story

After getting horribly sick and losing use of most of his longinus Rex out of dire need of Sephiroth Graal, a piece of his longinus, he has come to the Necromantion in Epirus Greece. He posted an add on the internet reading "Help me get through the Necropolis and get an unsuspecting reward." In addition, he had Simon contact people he have met.(As in those who took part in Rise of High Class Devil). Just what will go on down there?

Who will be down there? What'll be certain is you won't guess everything that will happen.

Special notes: I'll kind of use this as an oppurtunity to ease out characters that i've deleted out the vice verse with a kickass Villain.

Special Suggestions are welcome in pm's.

This starts as soon as Running the Asylum ends.

More Information may come soon(ask so i know what)

The Necropolis

Known as the Necromantion or the House of Hades. It's an ancient underground temple,where the living and dead can freely mingle. It has three layers; The Living Layer, The Medium Layer, and the Dead Layer. By passing through all 3 and then returning is how Rex will complete his mission.

Player List

Rex Longinus(Me)

Levi Andres(Me)

Stephanie Vertigo(Me)

Sid Renen(Vapovile)

Ryoshi(LHWKnight)

Tsuyoi(LHWKnight)

Post by Vapovile (1,983 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sounds interesting. I can't see a reason why Haruko would join, but Sid would be up for it. Looking forward to seeing how you DM!

@Vapovile: It's going to be better than last time that much i can tell you. I drew this from scratch.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SekiryuuteiDxD: This looks like a deal between Hades and Yama. Ryoshi and Tsuyoi would most likely get involved thanks to the organization.

@LHWKnight: It's more Hades just being jerk and as a god of death hates the existence of Sephiroth Graal

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Yeah can see that, but being the god of death, he will have some knowledge of Yama, because Yama has lordship over the underworld as well. this will be how the reason the organization would send those two since they are working to gather intel for the campione.

I will be introducing the organization soon.

@LHWKnight: (Another high five)

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Cool then await the next details, while I start writing the orders involvement in this case.

@LHWKnight: Well you got time

Afterall, i did ask for your input in this rp

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Right.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

good luck

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SekiryuuteiDxD: What MOD said :-)

@Masterofdeath: @Sonata: Thanks

@LHWKnight: This is about to start as Running the Asylum is now over

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Cool

@LHWKnight: RP is up

Alright I will go next

@SekiryuuteiDxD: okay after you go this time it is time to show Cerberus.

also I think we should have these guys get trolled by Hades and have their servants souls stolen.

@LHWKnight: Rizevim won't be to happy but that's ok. Except the assassin he's needed.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: remember the description of my sword using my powers? yeah it is not a power-up but instead just using my energy to make a face and teeth, that is why I said hidden. also the picture on my bio shows teeth or at least those edges on the side.

also I never said they were dead I just left that up to you to decide whether you want to save them or not is up to you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel