The Mysterious Power Unveiled.

Topic started by Shadowchaos on April 13, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (8,638 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Masterofdeath: He doesn't. He's jumping to conclusions and using deduction. Once he gets closer, he'll use the persona Loa to figure him out exactly.

question- how does raven's power mimickry work if the user doesn't know what his own abilities are? Does he mimic the actual ability or the perceived ability?

IE I think I can fly, but reality is I manipulate gravity. but I think the only thing I can do is fly.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,149 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: with his base power of copying powers he only could do what the person he copied it from does however with the super genius power he can read the power better and understand it better and bring it out better then the user. Also Raven has not shown anything close to being a power mimicker as all he has done that SamJaz has seen was open up portals and summon creatures. That is not really power mimicking level it is more of spacial manipulation with opening up portals and the creatures could be defined as being from another dimension.

@Masterofdeath: Again, deduction from the low level of the monsters summoned, SamJaz decided the opponent is wanting a display of powers, most likely for mimicking.

@SamJaz: he can't mimic powers like that he has to be near them and he doesn't even have to see the power being used he just has to be near a person with powers.

@Masterofdeath: And that's where SJ's detective skills aren't perfect.

@SamJaz: the real question for SamJaz is how many power does Raven have?

@Masterofdeath: Real question for Raven is KEYBLADE TO THE FACE.

Lol, jk. I fancy my team's chances against raven.

@SamJaz: don't worry its guaranteed that you will beat Raven but he isn't the real threat in this thread and no its not Bellus

@Masterofdeath: Yep, Stasis will go psycho and SamJaz will have to beat some sense into him. I know.

@SamJaz: please as if SamJaz could beat Stasis when he is like that. Besides I have it planned for him aka Stasis is going to meet Death for a little chat.

@Masterofdeath: We'll see.

So, Stasis is gonna die, huh?

@SamJaz: more like Suicide but not gonna give too much away

@Masterofdeath: Fair enough.

@SamJaz: I'm gonna be on a trip for a bit so this is gonna be put on hold till Saturday.

@Masterofdeath: enjoy!

alright gonna be on hold longer then expected

@Masterofdeath: And there was much rejoicing.

* Unenthusiastic cheering *

@SamJaz: calm down I am gonna make a post tonight and it will be epic well the one for embassy any way will be.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel