The Mysterious Power Unveiled.

Topic started by Shadowchaos on April 13, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Strange portals have opened across the Earth, only visible to those with high power. Otherwise normal humans can not see them and when they walk through them nothing happens. These portals lead to the Angel Realm. A place up till a few years ago was plagued by a viscous battle where scars from it can still be seen on the wastelands. Since that time peace has returned to this world as the light and dark angells have found true peace. Now as these strange beings from Earth have stumbled upon their world they must find why this has happened. The High Council of Angels have decided in order to make sure these figures do not make problems to hold a festival. They have also dispatched their strongest warrior(with much difficulty) to find the source of these portals and put a end to them. What dangers lurk in the shadows for the young angel as he tries to set his home into its natural order.

Rules

1. standard rp rules
  2. keep random bystander deaths to a minimum as they are not as weak as humans
  3. If you join you agree that your character's powers can and will be copied and used against them
  4. Shadow beasts can not be killed because when they die they just reform. They also do not try to kill just go through as many of them as you want when I introduce them.

I decided to go ahead and make the OOC to see if people are interested in this and how many people want in. Based on how many people I get will decide how fast I start it. Hoping to start it in a week or two at the earliest.

Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: Might send my hero character into this, She would be interested in investigating the phenomenon.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: This is mostly for two things

1. for the first use of the Shadow Angel Mode
  2. Introducing a organizations which has its members be named after birds.

@Masterofdeath: OK this is taking place after VoS right?

@Sonata: Yeah I guess.

@Masterofdeath: Alright, I'll create a villain NPC, to go along with my hero character. depending on who else joins.

@Sonata: gotcha I will send you a pm later on the rules for the villain npc as I actually did plan to have so villains npc to work as like henchmen for Raven.

so any more people?

Post by SamJaz (12,796 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: I'll bring in Slayer and Coleen Kurugi. I'm not going to involve Taylor if the main villain is a power imitator, everyone would die.

I'll also bring SamJaz in. How well versed are you in Angel Hierachy? Principalities, Thrones, Dominions and Cherubim, that sort of thing?

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Arthur will most likely join. The mages society he's part of (I need to come up with a good name for them) would like to know what the hell those portals are.

@SamJaz: not that well but it really doesn't matter as the Angel Realm is ran by a council of its wisest angels. Also the council will only have small parts like when they give Stasis his order and when they announce the festival.

Okay I am hoping for at least two more then I might start it sometime this week depending on how things progress.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Hmm sounds interesting count Crow in.

Post by SamJaz (12,796 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: K. SamJaz has the Persona Dominion; which gives SamJaz the authority and ranking of a Dominion: Top of the second sphere of angels. The only angels that would be ranked above SamJaz, despite his humanity, would be Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones. Is this agreeable?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelic_hierarchy

@DigiDestined: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @SamJaz:

Cool we can do a team-up:)

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Are we actually fighting angels or angel like beings that aren't as strong. I don't think I have a bullet that deals with angels lol XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: neither its a human that gained the power to copy the powers of those around him. He is working for a mysterious organization with mysterious plans. one of which involved attacking the Angel Realm.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Yeah I'm totally in on this one. I just like that sound of that

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: yeah you are going to have a hard time even scratching him with all the powers he has.

@SamJaz: yeah works for me Stasis is a power rank but with his power he could go head to head with a seraphim if needed. Though I think it would be pretty funny if SamJaz tried to give him a order and Stasis blows him off.

Online Now

@Sonata said:

@DigiDestined: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @SamJaz:

Cool we can do a team-up:)

I been wanting to do a team up with Kita as soon as she returned this is a perfect chance :)

@Masterofdeath: Please I'm the best in the world ;)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel