The Magic Association

Topic started by Association on May 9, 2011. Last post by Association 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Dr_Paradox (382 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Crusader: Miguel is sure :P 
That is true. I just think it will be fun if he's pursued. 
Post by Crusader (135 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dr_Paradox: So let me repeat again:
You want Vincent to drag chase Miguel and make him member of the Association by force, right?
Fine. Although remember that Vincent isn't really the compassionate type. Miguel may end up seriously hurt after fighting him.
Are you okay with that?
If yes we can arrange this battle.
Post by Dr_Paradox (382 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Crusader: Sure sure. He won't join though. They can fight but he wouldn't join even for his life. Well once Miguel gets a good look at how merciless Vincent is, then he'll probably get serious. Probably. 
Post by Crusader (135 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dr_Paradox: Alright, who should be doing the OP?
I'm free today so we can start.
Post by Dr_Paradox (382 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Crusader: I think you should do the OP.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Oh Oh, Emerald is in trouble if they find her xD
Post by Crusader (135 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: *sighs*
No, you aren't. You see, the Magic Association isn't that malicious. Just keep the few rules and they not only leave you alone but offer considerable support. Not to mention Emerald would be part of a large community. You can meet many magician and make friends. The gains are obviously greater than the drawbacks.
The Association is just to say a little bit... too serious? They manage the magecraft of the entire Earth, afterall.
And above everything else they don't wish the magic to fall into wrong hands. The Association don't like when someone handle his power too lightly.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Crusader: It's ok, I was just kidding xD
Post by Crusader (135 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Just saying since Miguel also got the wrong idea.
The Association is a global community of mages. Think of it like a country especially reserved for magicians. Actually, the organization even has a planet-sized pocket dimension, Mundus Magicus where mages and magic beings can live separately from the normal world.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Crusader: Sorry, after reading: 

Consequences of NOT joining:

  •  Gods and demigods are by their nature above the Association's authority, unless they willingly join our ranks.
  • All magic users on Earth that stay outside the rule of the Association are considered heretics.
  • Members not abiding the Association's rules are to be excommunicated and labeled as heretics.
  • Heretics are eventually to be dealt with via the Executional Office.
  • The price of heresy is DEATH
  • There are no exceptions to the rule.
 
It was kind of scary xD
Post by Crusader (135 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Because despite the Association controlling 90% of the magic...you still have the remaining 10%.
Things like warlock cabals, witches, reigning vampires and else...in short the majority of those aren't nice people.
Of course there are exceptions but the risk of these "pure" mages being tainted by the evil of the dark side is rather high. So as a pre-emptive attack the Association is hostile to any magic that doesn't belong to the them. First, they ask you nicely to join. Second time they send an official warning. Third time, they call the Enforcers. It's the usual way the Association does things.

One reason for enlisting mages is to protect them. Also while the Association has good intents they also have a corrupt leadership which is power-hungry and possessive. They want every bit of magic in their own hands. Apparently, 90% is far from enough.
 Just like a modern government in our times, don't you agree?:p
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Crusader: Well, if you put it that way xD
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 @Association: Can i join even though i was member of Inquisition?
P.S. You know why Battleheiz never uses magic?
Cause Battleheiz+Magic even without magic= Godmodding
Post by Sorceror_Swift (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Name: Maxford Swift
Gender: Male
Classification: Human sorceror
Nationality: United States of America
License:
Elemental Attribute: Plasma (from his plasma bolt)
Mystic Code:  Aurum 177
Sorcery Traits: Plasma bolt, mana draining.
Post by Association (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sorceror_swift: Submission accepted.
Welcome to the Magic Association. We wish you good luck!
 
License evaluation is going to be done sometime in the weekend.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel